• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how to bring my Hu Tao damage up. I see videos of her doing mad damage, but mine is not...I'm assuming it's all reaction based?
The Crimson Witch set boost reaction damage yeah so she needs a good team of supporting characters to surround her for reactions like Xingqui, Kaeya or Ganyu. I think Mona might be a good supporting character for her too as well as Sucrose.

Hu Tao is also like the only character that DOES NOT pair well with Bennett because ideally you'd want to keep her under 50% HP for the fat 33% extra Pyro Damage Bonus, and the extra ATK bonus you get if you have the Staff of Homa. The one character who is a must with her is Xingqui though. Even at C0 they're busted together.

My team is looking to be: Hu Tao, Xingqui, Diona, and I'm not sure who I'll put for the forth person. Probably Ganyu since she can be a great support DPS too once Hu Tao's elemental skill drops. If I had Zhong Li (which is why I'm saving up for the CEO of Geo) I'd replace Diona with him since he's over the best support in the game next to Venti. Zhong Li will be a mainstay in all my parties once I get him.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
For all the TartaLi stans out there:

EwhXomMVIAMgC0K

By https://twitter.com/Qing11502143

EvzfvVsUcAAfVXu

Byhttps://twitter.com/Qing11502143

EuMj8H6VEAEoG7_

EtyT-QSU0AEyRIA

EsT-S1LUwAM6e-F

Er6d2qlUYAABUq4

All fanarts were drawn by one and the same artist who draws nothing but TartaLi fanart, lol. I do think her art is absolutely beautiful and vibrant though.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how to bring my Hu Tao damage up. I see videos of her doing mad damage, but mine is not...I'm assuming it's all reaction based?
Like some others mentioned, just go off of reactions. I run with Xingqui, Ganyu and Zhongli. Getting to choose between Melt or Vaporize reactions. Make sure to use your burst DURING your E. A lot of people I noticed use it outside of the E so it's not when you're at 4k+ attack then.

What's your stats like? How many constellation too? I've got two sets for her depending if I want more Crit Rate or Crit Damage as the primary stat on her.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
this thread sometimes: abyss is easy once you get enough characters ready
me with far more than enough: wow i can't believe i finally beat all the floors, barely, just barely

at least now that i've accepted i will literally never get three stars on 11-2, it's less frustrating, but it does mean i need to get five or six stars on the other two floors, which can be hard for me

anyway i'll never do abyss ever again i beat this game good night sweet prince

Also on the subject of Yaoyao, she has the old Klee walking animations in that vid, I'm certain they're going to change it like they did with Klee.

I still don't actually know why they changed it, i don't think they ever gave a reason.
Because they hate me on a deeply personal and spiritual level. Monsters.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I just crowned Ganyu's normal attack talent today! And with Childe it goes to lv 11 too. She's my first crown spent so far

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Found this on Reddit: An Abyss team recommendation chart:

da87mq9a66n61.png

Xingqiu and Bennett are really the best supports in the game. Can you believe people, even here, were dragging them early on? XD

I could kick myself for not getting Albedo back when I could. He and Zhongli seem to be a fantastic team.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017

da87mq9a66n61.png

Xingqiu and Bennett are really the best supports in the game. Can you believe people, even here, were dragging them early on? XD

I could kick myself for not getting Albedo back when I could. He and Zhongli seem to be a fantastic team.

What's happening with this names??? Walnut and Wheelchair?

Vena

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Painful to watch. Till they fix their security, I honestly recommend no one give them any money.

This is just unacceptable incompetence and fails even the most basic of security considerations. Their crap about not being able to restore accounts is also just unacceptable.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just need Mona to complete the Morgana comp.

Have a full set of artifacts and weapon ready to go.

Feels kinda bad reading this, lol.
Crossing my fingers for a Mona banner in the near future.

What's happening with this names??? Walnut and Wheelchair?

I have no idea, I'm not the creator of this map or the translator. Maybe they were trying to be funny? ;)

Just stumbled across this on Youtube but my head was bopping ngl.

This is great!
Mihoyo's music is on point for every character. It would be nice if there was more of it in the actual game... :/

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

da87mq9a66n61.png

Of these, the only ones I used that is exact unit to unit are "National Standard Diluc" and "Happy Pyro". The other team I use is "Morgana" but substitute Mona for Childe since Childe C4+ is the best hydro applier in the game atm. Also playing around with a "Phys Keqing - Fishl - Qiqi - Zhongli" team.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
i'll never understand why people hated or even sitll hate xingqiu and bennet

bennet's a fun goofy kid and xingqiu just likes to read and throw water at people what's so wrong about that

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada

Painful to watch. Till they fix their security, I honestly recommend no one give them any money.

This is just unacceptable incompetence and fails even the most basic of security considerations. Their crap about not being able to restore accounts is also just unacceptable.

Wow, that's legit terrible to watch. I feel so bad for the players who have gotten hacked. It's completely unacceptable that Mihoyo hasn't added 2FA or done anything at all to address this. They'd rather censor complaints and act like nothing is wrong. :/

"Oh, your account you spent loads of time and money on was trashed in literally a minute? Nope, we can't do anything, give us more money." - trash tier company Mihoyo, probably

Ithaca

Oct 28, 2017
The only one of those teams I can run exactly as listed is Wheelchair, and that's only assuming Noelle doesn't need to be C6.
Lol Diluc being power crept, and never pulling Bennett.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
this thread sometimes: abyss is easy once you get enough characters ready
me with far more than enough: wow i can't believe i finally beat all the floors, barely, just barely

at least now that i've accepted i will literally never get three stars on 11-2, it's less frustrating, but it does mean i need to get five or six stars on the other two floors, which can be hard for me

anyway i'll never do abyss ever again i beat this game good night sweet prince
Haha yeah, I see people saying they got full stars abyss easy and it's just a struggle for me. I see the builds and go oh this person actually has C6 of a character, oh they have amazing artifacts, oh etc etc. to cope. Then I see vids of people using level 60 characters with low cons or nothing but wanderers and gladiators and three star weapons and it's like ok fine, I just suck.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
All ready for Venti I guess. Somewhere between 35-45 rolls from hard pity and about have that many primos.

I'd like more Noelle constellations, am kinda lukewarm at Sucrose (she's been hanging out on my list of chars to level, so I wouldn't mind but also Venti makes it even longer before I'll give her more attention), and not much interest in Razor since I got him late and have a lot invested in Beidou already. If I get Venti early, I probably won't roll much more so I have gems to fish for Rosaria.

More than fine with the three weeks, gives me a chance to stockpile some more and also deconfirns a Mona banner so I don't have any doubts about using my hard pity on Venti. Really starting to think that the Keqing banner was more of a break glass in case of energency "uhhhh let's not do funeral girl doing the lunar new year" than it was an earnest experiment/signifier that more standard 5* banners would be coming.

Ithaca

Oct 28, 2017
27 pulls last my last 5 star, 8 fates, and 15500 primogens saved up. I'm on my 50/50, but I should be able to hit my guaranteed since a three week banner will extend into April for last gasp stardust/starglitter wishes.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

da87mq9a66n61.png

National Standard Diluc is my main team. I used Explosion is Art for a long time before I swapped out Xiangling for Xingqiu.

Walnut looks fun, but I don't want to use Mona, who would I swap her for...

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Looking at that chart, with my current roster of characters I can make...one possible team ("Frostmourne").

Man the heavy reliance on Bennett and Xingqiu kinda sucks a lot of fun-factor out of the game, huh. We really badly need more viable support units.

Last edited:

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Xiao Geo is super fun. I used to run National Standard Diluc but I largely benched Diluc after getting him to friendship 10.

does anyone have any guides on how to run/gear National Team? Preferably not in 30 minute YouTube format, lol

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
What is the best artifact set for support Xiangling? 2 Piece Witch & 2 Piece Oblige?

At first I didn't understand the video, but afterwards I caught on, and this is freaking painful to watch.

My first thought is, "What would posses someone to do something like this?" Like seriously, how messed up in the head do you have to be to do something like that? Is it jealousy? I just don't understand it. It's pure evil.

Last edited:

matthews

Dec 25, 2017

da87mq9a66n61.png

Surprised there is no melt Ganyu team. Closest is the Double Pyro Childe but they're saying Ganyu can be replaced on that team.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Not sure what's more unsettling: that trashing an account can be this easy, or that their customer service leaves you hung out to dry.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So I spoke to Nimrod again, who as we know is not only a member of the Treasure Hunters, but also an alcoholic in denial. To deflect he told me the nicknames of Mondstadt's four most famous drunkards, do you guys have any idea who he is referring to?

1) Sir Dullwits the Oblivious Merchant
2) Dame Workshy the Absentee Boss
3) Oddears the Incredible Hunter
4) Rookie Mc Schoolboy the Inexperienced Adventurer

One is pretty obvious...
Draff, Diona's father and the reason why she wants to destroy Diluc, lol.

What about the rest?

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So I spoke to Nimrod again, who as we know is not only a member of the Treasure Hunters, but also an alcoholic in denial. To deflect he told me the nicknames of Mondstadt's four most famous drunkards, do you guys have any idea who he is referring to?

One is pretty obvious...

What about the rest?
fake list if no Venti

KuroNeeko

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka

da87mq9a66n61.png

I don't have a single one of those teams. Closest I get is the "National Team", minus the guy on the right (Bennet?) :(

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA

One is pretty obvious...

What about the rest?
1. might be the guy who sells fruit
2. Boss of the cat tavern?
3. Yeah, obvious.
4. ??

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017

da87mq9a66n61.png

I've been toying with running that walnut team but I'm just not sure what to do about Mona and XQ artifacts on that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.