What are you most excited about potentially seeing in the coming weeks?

• The Sequel to the Breath of the Wild

Votes: 468 36.0%
  • 3D Donkey Kong

Votes: 121 9.3%
  • Metroid 5

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 43 3.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 119 9.2%
  • Switch Pro Hardware

Votes: 342 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
So Eldin Ring peeps got their time to shine the other day...will our BotW2 drought soon end as well?

The Ubisoft Direct. They did it last time and it's their game.

Depends though if they have a marketing deal with Nintendo (i.e. partially financed by them), in which case Nintendo gets the announcement.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
How is it? Does it seem robust, or a little limited?

It seems like you can make a pretty good range of stuff, the tutorials seem pretty good so far.
I think the look of all the games is pretty similar though which is a shame, you dont get a ton of options for changing the games look its all sort of blocky charcters and objects

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
So M+R2 in August? Currently all that's slotted there is NMH3 and those two could easily share a month. Plus that would be the exact same reveal-to-release window as the first game

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Eldin Ring peeps got their time to shine the other day...will our BotW2 drought soon end as well?

Depends though if they have a marketing deal with Nintendo (i.e. partially financed by them), in which case Nintendo gets the announcement.
Jason Shrier told us Ubisoft is announce a new game that's only coming to one system.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
12 A78s? isn't that a lot? It's going to be less in the switch I imagine.
Also, how many are 16 sms?

There are smaller versions of Orin. And as kopite said Nintendo will get a customized version for the Switch Pro.

E3kxUpNUcAARMB0

Please Spoiler Tag Leaks
OP
OP
wookiee

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
There are some major (and all but confirmed) leaks filtering out on to the internet, and a lot of folks would like to go in to E3 relatively unspoiled. So if you're going to discuss leaks please keep them in a spoiler tagged post.

This goes for joking about the leaks, making puns, replying to someone about the leaks, etc. If it's spoiler-y in nature and could ruin a surprise for next week -spoiler tag it. This isn't just for Nintendo as well since the most of the stuff that's leaked has been third party kind of stuff.

Irene

Feb 22, 2021
I'm almost done with the lessons in Game Builder Garage and I can't sing praises enough. I'm having a BLAST. I've chosen to not dive into free programming until I'm done with all my lessons, but damn, so many tools and possibilities. And it's so.. snappy. Like, just the act of putting Nodons together is extremely satisfying and it's so much fun to figure out and learn all the rules and logics of the game engine and its functions.

This might have dethroned Replicant for GOTY so far.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Looking through Brushie's leaks:
There are a bunch of already released games on here, I wonder if any are going to be new Switch ports.
I would love Stellaris on Switch.

Jan 26, 2019
Sparks of Hope is such a strange subtitle for MR2 after Kingdom Battle. I wonder if it ties into a possible Galaxy theme for the game?

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020
Game Builder Garage looks quite good im waiting until more people show off their levels before I decide to buy it though

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DK can be the one more game at the end if it's the big holiday title. I don't think Xenoblade would be the final game if DK will also be in the direct.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Who's excited for Power Rangers Fan First Friday in an hour? Stoked to see the Lightning Collection finally maybe have more Pink Rangers. My fingers are crossed for OhPink/Zeo Pink.

oh wait this isn't a toku forum

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Ok I just read the leaks. And we know what Switch game it is at this point. Nothing revolutionary
I mostly agree, but I had totally written off Hellblade II for Xbox's presentation considering everything that we'd been hearing. Consider me hyped.
Yeah everyone said it wasn't happening. What if he leaks Fable will be there next lol.
Don't give me hope lol, I'd absolutely lose my mind

MusicProposition

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
GBA was my favorite system before the Switch. So many great games and a lot SNES ports to play on the go. And the art style most of these games had still looks unique and very good

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, considering how few bigger 3rd party games come to switch, you're missing out A TON
Definitely but from my experience all that happens when I boot up a big game on Sony is that I play a few hours, complete a few chapters and then when I can't play them for a few weeks because of responsibilities and stuff I can't get into them anymore. That's why I need a portable console to fully enjoy those kind of titles. I gave on on buying PS or Xbox games a long time ago.

Pedrix

Feb 20, 2018
Montreal - QC, Canada
The infinite monkey theorem v2 states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, except for "Samus is lame".

Status
Not open for further replies.