• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT.

birdbirdbirdbirdbirdbirdbirdbirdbird....etc
DesertedAnchoredHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Did I? When was i neutral since? I thought i was only neuutral in my 2nd mafia game.
Well, you took over for me when I was a Neutral in that one game, where everyone already knew I was a Neutral and was ok with me just existing so you didn't have to do anything and eventually won with Town lol.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Aeleus (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #164

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Faddy - #308

Faddy (1 votes)
Hawthorn - #119

Blargonaut (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #324

Hawthorn (1 votes)
MrHedin - #269

Not voting: Vincent Alexander, Reki, Fat4all, A Wild Ambulance Appears, Nin, Lone_Prodigy, Zippedpinhead, LaunchpadMcQ, Stantastic, jman1954goat, Aeleus, Kyanrute, Maolfunction, Conditional-Pancakes, Stuart444, Blargonaut, turmoil7, rac, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Fat4all: 43 weemadarthur: 37 TheChuggernaut: 27 Blargonaut: 26 Funky Dude Sparks: 19 Conditional-Pancakes: 15 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 14 Faddy: 13 Reki: 12 Maolfunction: 12 Aeleus: 11 LaunchpadMcQ: 10 Hawthorn: 9 AllThingsPurple: 8 Zippedpinhead: 8 rac: 8 Stuart444: 5 Vincent Alexander: 3 turmoil7: 3 MrHedin: 2

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed the Vote Tool is showing Chugg with the winner icon because I typed "TheChuggernaut has won" in highlight at some point lmao.

Let me see if I can fix that... 👀

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed the Vote Tool is showing Chugg with the winner icon because I typed "TheChuggernaut has won" in highlight at some point lmao.

Let me see if I can fix that... 👀

Just kick him out of the game and let's us see his flip, it'd be easier than fixing the trophy.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, for all we really know, those dice are actually mini bombs set to detonate and kill you both tonight.

You can't actually trust whatever Fanto told you they do.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Bet LaunchpadMcQ Accepted

I wasn't, promise. Thought you'd decline again and that's why I was surprised; my first thought was that meanie!you could've consulted with partners in the meantime and agreed that a bet was a good cover to justify barely being present today.

$200 is low stakes, as you said, so I'll bring this up if you try to avoid important discussion this phase. Sounds fair?
Yep, that's agreeable. I'm still keeping tabs on things and I'm going to interject wherever I feel is necessary, though it might be delayed to quote a handful of posts at a time. I'm not going to just duck around.

What are the odds that mafia are pooling their money onto one player and using ridiculous games to give their cash to Chuggs.

So, we should kill Chuggs, Launchpad, or Blarg today.
I haven't actually lost any money to Chuggs, and you can see from my hand that I was clearly trying to win that poker game. Besides which, you can see I was clearly caught off guard and reacted with an irrelevant action when Chugg first used it. lol

OK to get the usual thing out of the way:

Vote: Hawthorn

When you're on The List you're on The List (don't worry I haven't forgotten about you Launch, your name is in permanent ink at this point).
I understand. Honestly, Hawthorn is on my permanent list at this point; had me totally fooled last game. In the absence of a better candidate, I would vote for Hawthorn just to solve that spot and not have to deal with it later on in the game.

ah, so that's what a long winded explanation for a policy lynch sounds like.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Blargonaut give me some of that sweet sweet keesh
BET Fat4all: $500.00, You too can be this wealthy for the low, low price of a small exclusive entry investment into Blargonaut's options which promise constant, fantastically exponential returns at regular, certain future dates and all you have to do IS ACCEPT THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME BET AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
BET Fat4all: $500.00, You too can be this wealthy for the low, low price of a small exclusive entry investment into Blargonaut's options which promise constant, fantastically exponential returns at regular, certain future dates and all you have to do IS ACCEPT THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME BET AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

how do i know if or when i win

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

ya know what, screw it

Bet Blargonaut accepted
This bet is not allowed