Zippedpinhead has won!
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Zippedpinhead has won!

Hello and welcome to Easy Allies Mafia! I am your moderator, Fanto, and joining us today is…

5j1mKwe.png

Elyse Willems!

You are a Don Buck Thief and are aligned with no one (Neutral).

Unlike the other players, you will begin the game with 0 Don Bucks, and will not be eligible to receive any free Don Bucks from the moderator.

At night, you may submit the command Steal: <Player Name> to attempt to steal up to $1000 Don Bucks from that player to add to your total.

If you would like to spend your Don Bucks on an item from the store, send the command Purchase: <Item Name> via PM. The price of the item will be deducted from your total Don Bucks, and you will then receive the item, along with a description of what it does and how to use it.

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-mafia-ot-death-distrust.305927/

You win the game when you have $5000 or more total Don Bucks.

Carry on!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
This is not a bad result

VA good
Turm probably bad
In a day where we can earn money

Let's just play it cool here town we still looking good

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
That was the original claim by turm:

I was going to withhold info just in case it could be useful later but I think it's not worth it

So here comes my full claim:

I am Ian Hinck, Lost Weekend Update Host

I 'search' for someone called 'Elyse' during the night phase. If I found her, we will have a secret chat

Obviously, LP wasn't her

The role doesn't specify Elyse's alignment(I'm town), now this is pure speculation on my part, but the wiki seems to say she was an invited co-host in Life is Strange episodes(Fanto's favorite game), so maybe lean town?

I'm not calling for elyse to claim nor asking to be trsted by them, I am just throwing what I know on the table

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno why some of you are crying about this but we removed a Neutral so that's a win in my book. Plus we got two cute dogs!

But this does say a few things.
VA could be scum since the steal came from a Neutral
Turm maybe lying? Could still be telling the truth since he didn't know Elyse's alignment (but why would town look for a neutral thief to be in a chat with?)
If Turm is scum I'd put more weight on Blarg being scum and launch being town imo

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I will say one thing about turm, and that he voted for Ambulance shortly after Faddy did on D1. I'm not sure if scum!Turm does that if scum were specifically looking to avoid stacking votes.

But turm needs to say something.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Also, what are folks thinking about wee getting killed? Is it because of what transpired with A in the gossip chat?

Feels like it could WIFOM, but I'd go with the simple explanation that it makes that slot look scummier and I was already feeling that slot was pretty scummy. (Sorry Verelios)

I should say I think Sparks is scum now.
Give me a read there, because I am getting nothing from him.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I read turm ori

I read the claim and this is what it looks like to me.

Based on this claim, it now means that turm hasn't found Elyse and will never get that chat. That's it. Doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.
He could be Neutral who had to hunt Elyse. With Zipped now gone he could be a couple of things. :x

And yeah, mobile posting sucks. Wish this site worked better on phones.
Also, what are folks thinking about wee getting killed? Is it because of what transpired with A in the gossip chat?

Feels like it could WIFOM, but I'd go with the simple explanation that it makes that slot look scummier and I was already feeling that slot was pretty scummy. (Sorry Verelios)

It's WIFOM, honestly. I do remember Wee quoting someone about having a 'night chat' with them and that may have been Turm, not sure. I'll check.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I read turm ori

I read the claim and this is what it looks like to me.

Based on this claim, it now means that turm hasn't found Elyse and will never get that chat. That's it. Doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.
Why would town be hunting for a third party role for a chat.

That lone Hawthorn vote on D1 he sat on for the rest of the phase. I can't believe the Hawthorn wagon was pure other than Zipped up til the time Faddy voted. Unless you scum, Launch, the only other option at this point is Sparks and myself and I know my alignment.

Sparks doesn't normally sit on his vote, so it's super strange he never moved from it.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Huh. Lets drink some wine then. Did scum kill LP and wee to give turmoil a cover? I can't be scum, why would I say that I targeted LP and why would I ever go along with the wee kill? The neutral idea is way simpler.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm back and catching up. I see we were right to suspect Zipped but a neutral means it doesn't change my iffiness on Launch so I'm the human equivalent of a sigh over that. I haven't read much else though so gimme a few.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

I don't know, I can't read the chat and from what I know of A, Wee's account (that I just searched) is uncharacteristic of them. I've been in a chat with A where they've suspected me of being KK or mafia, and they've generally always been open to discussing the game even through that.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Why would town be hunting for a third party role for a chat.

That lone Hawthorn vote on D1 he sat on for the rest of the phase. I can't believe the Hawthorn wagon was pure other than Zipped up til the time Faddy voted. Unless you scum, Launch, the only other option at this point is Sparks and myself and I know my alignment.

Sparks doesn't normally sit on his vote, so it's super strange he never moved from it.
Funny, I was just pulling this up:

Hawthorn (9 votes)
Maolfunction - #901
Funky Dude Sparks - #905
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,310
Kyanrute - #1,690
Sawneeks - #1,695
AllThingsPurple - #1,909
MrHedin - #1,969
Nin - #1,994
Lone_Prodigy - #2,012

I think you, me, Kyan, and ATP fall out for now. Sparks, Sneeks, and MrHedin are where I want to look. Hedin in particular raised a red flag earlier with me, when most of my town read players have questioned ATP's green check on me, while Hedin seems to mostly accept it though he's also kind of not sure but gives me a slight town read?

Slight Town
Maolfunction
Vincent Alexander
LaunchpadMcQ

The slight town read is just that, people I'm mostly ok with but that I am a little less sure about. I probably feel best about Maol from that list, VA hasn't done much wrong but would like to see more solving in that direction and I know Launch as a green check from my safer town group but something feels just a little bit off that direct.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I would appreciate if town could maybe pull itself together enough to get Purple ANY money

I would ALSO appreciate the opportunity to get 5 hundo Don bucks

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Funny, I was just pulling this up:

Hawthorn (9 votes)
Maolfunction - #901
Funky Dude Sparks - #905
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,310
Kyanrute - #1,690
Sawneeks - #1,695
AllThingsPurple - #1,909
MrHedin - #1,969
Nin - #1,994
Lone_Prodigy - #2,012

I think you, me, Kyan, and ATP fall out for now. Sparks, Sneeks, and MrHedin are where I want to look. Hedin in particular raised a red flag earlier with me, when most of my town read players have questioned ATP's green check on me, while Hedin seems to mostly accept it though he's also kind of not sure but gives me a slight town read?
Do keep in mind that both Hedin and Sneeks voted for Hawthorn after Faddy's vote on Ambulance tho. If Faddy was avoiding a stack on Hawthorn, it'd be more important to look at the players who voted before post #1388