Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
ok blarg lissen let me sweeten the deal. $100 and you won't be my 1st vote tomorrow. deal?
k1nI5ud.gif

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== FINAL DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Funky Dude Sparks (10 votes)
Maolfunction - #5,255
Kyanrute - #5,329 #5,508
Dr. Monkey - #5,339
Conditional-Pancakes - #5,347
rac - #5,381
Vincent Alexander - #5,400 #5,476
LaunchpadMcQ - #5,437 #5,458
Reki - #5,456 #5,509
turmoil7 - #5,466 #5,470
turmoil7 - #5,504
Vincent Alexander - #5,507
Fat4all - #5,532
Reki - #5,594
LaunchpadMcQ - #5,598
Kyanrute - #5,600

MrHedin (4 votes)
Sawneeks - #4,273
LaunchpadMcQ - #4,880 #5,437
Dr. Monkey - #5,074 #5,339
Stantastic - #5,106
AllThingsPurple - #5,275
LaunchpadMcQ - #5,458 #5,598
Blargonaut - #5,459 #5,463
Verelios - #5,555

Fat4all (1 votes)
Reki - #4,256 #4,301
empressdonna - #4,599
Conditional-Pancakes - #4,714 #5,047
Blargonaut - #5,463 #5,574

turmoil7 (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #4,118 #5,255
Dr. Monkey - #4,230 #5,074
Funky Dude Sparks - #4,232
AllThingsPurple - #4,812 #5,105
Vincent Alexander - #4,875 #5,400

Kyanrute (1 votes)
Blargonaut - #5,574

Verelios (1 votes)
LaunchpadMcQ - #4,484 #4,880
MrHedin - #5,229

Maolfunction (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,223 #5,466
Blargonaut - #4,250 #4,304
Reki - #4,301 #5,248
Stantastic - #4,302 #4,412
Conditional-Pancakes - #4,309 #4,672
Stantastic - #4,412 #4,414

Blargonaut (0 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #3,996 #4,402
Vincent Alexander - #3,997 #4,016
Blargonaut - #4,013 #4,250

LaunchpadMcQ (0 votes)
Kyanrute - #4,017 #4,474

Conditional-Pancakes (0 votes)
rac - #5,283 #5,381

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 196 LaunchpadMcQ: 153 Fat4all: 124 AllThingsPurple: 124 Blargonaut: 108 rac: 106 turmoil7: 95 Kyanrute: 93 Conditional-Pancakes: 88 Maolfunction: 86 Vincent Alexander: 85 Sawneeks: 75 Reki: 66 Stantastic: 61 Verelios: 59 Funky Dude Sparks: 46 Zippedpinhead: 38 MrHedin: 28 empressdonna: 20 jman1954goat: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 3 End
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Funky Dude Sparks has died!

Hello and welcome to Easy Allies Mafia! I am your moderator, Fanto, and joining us today is…

yGuAbWw.gif

Benzilla!

You are a Nexus and are aligned with the CHIM (Mafia).

Any actions that target you will be passively redirected to a random player, except kills.

You also have $1500 Don Bucks! If you would like to spend your Don Bucks on an item from the store, send the command Purchase: <Item Name> via PM. The price of the item will be deducted from your total Don Bucks, and you will then receive the item, along with a description of what it does and how to use it.

The Mafia thread (and a list of your teammates) is here: [REDACTED]

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-mafia-ot-death-distrust.305927/

You win the game when the Mafia obtains a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS

Night actions are due 2 hours before Day Start.

Day 4 will begin in:
e95v68c5b3

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Before the day officially starts, let me introduce today's event!

Please wait until the day actually starts still to post in the game thread though.

Today is Day 4, which means it is time for Huber Syndrome!

hBlgDSM.gif

GET HYPED!!!

You have all been paired together with another random player and given your own HYPE CHAT on Outer Mafia for the following day and night phase!

The list of pairs is:
1. Reki and Stantastic
2. Dr. Monkey and Vincent Alexander
3. rac and LaunchpadMcQ
4. Fat4all and Verelios
5. Blargonaut and turmoil7
6. Kyanrute and Maolfunction
7. Conditional-Pancakes and AllThingsPurple
8. MrHedin and empressdonna

In addition, today is a LOVE & RESPECT day, which means you all get $500 free Don Bucks from me, your host.

I'm telling you all early because it will take a little bit of time to get everyone into their HYPE CHATs, as well as some time for me to send out PMs with everyone's $500 Don Bucks and a link to their chat.

L&R

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You should all have access to your HYPE THREADS now on OM. Feel free to post in there before the day begins, but not in here.

Day 4 Start
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The Allies slept soundly that night, knowing that another of their foes had been defeated. But when they awoke, they realized their nightmare was not over yet.

Sawneeks has died!

Hello and welcome to Easy Allies Mafia! I am your moderator, Fanto, and joining us today is…

j7I9Coq.png

An Easy Allies Fan!

You are aligned with the Easy Allies (Town).

You also have $1500 Don Bucks! If you would like to spend your Don Bucks on an item from the store, send the command Purchase: <Item Name> via PM. The price of the item will be deducted from your total Don Bucks, and you will then receive the item, along with a description of what it does and how to use it.

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-mafia-ot-death-distrust.305927/

You win the game when all threats to Town have been eliminated!

DAY 4 BEGINS

Today is Day 4, which means it is time for Huber Syndrome!

hBlgDSM.gif

GET HYPED!!!

You have all been paired together with another random player and given your own HYPE CHAT on Outer Mafia for the following day and night phase!

The list of pairs is:
1. Reki and Stantastic
2. Dr. Monkey and Vincent Alexander
3. rac and LaunchpadMcQ
4. Fat4all and Verelios
5. Blargonaut and turmoil7
6. Kyanrute and Maolfunction
7. Conditional-Pancakes and AllThingsPurple
8. MrHedin and empressdonna

In addition, today is a LOVE & RESPECT day, which means you all get $500 free Don Bucks from me, your host.

L&R

----------------
DAY 4 ITEM STORE
Banana Tier:
$500: Dice - x2
$1000: Microphone - x2
Strawberry Tier:
$1500: Kyle's Hoodie - x2
$2000: Wolf's Pelt of Perception - x2
C&C Tier:
$2500: Snorlax Plush - x1
$3500: Prove-It Ticket - x1
Marshmallow Clover Tier:
$4000: Smartphone - x1
----------------

Vote Tool:

List of living players:
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple|ATP - UTC+1
[Any] Reki - UTC-3
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6
[He/Him] Stantastic|Stan - UTC+12
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-4
[She/Her] empressdonna|Donna - UTC+1
[He/Him] Fat4all - UTC-5
[He/Him] rac - UTC-5
[He/Him] Vincent Alexander|VA - UTC-5
[She/Her] Conditional-Pancakes - UTC-4
[He/Him] Maolfunction - UTC-8
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+3
[He/Him] MrHedin - UTC-4
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3
[He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8

List of living players with no timezone/pronoun info (for copy/pasting):
Verelios
AllThingsPurple
Reki
LaunchpadMcQ
Stantastic
Dr. Monkey
empressdonna
Fat4all
rac
Vincent Alexander
Conditional-Pancakes
Maolfunction
Kyanrute
MrHedin
turmoil7
Blargonaut

Majority is 9

Day 4 will end in:

lctaryhzis

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
If there're investigative results on anyone, please consider holding on to them for a bit.

Let folks ask and answer stuff before revealing, so we can get a bit more out of reading these interactions later.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If there're investigative results on anyone, please consider holding on to them for a bit.

Let folks ask and answer stuff before revealing, so we can get a bit more out of reading these interactions later.
hey Reki hey how are you

In my notes there's a line about you. It says [Sneeks or Reki]. MAD surprised to see that someone solved that for me. But I'd like to know you read yesterday and why Sparks called you out among everyone in the world to be the person on turmoil (I read the "bus" as y'all did) when you were not voting either turmoil or Sparks at that moment.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
Sawneeks :(

A few things:

1. The end of Day 3 was much more fun to me than the end of Day 2. I was screaming at my computer screen with the result of this flip! lmao!!

2. Well, Maol, congrats! You went from "I want him lunched asap if Sparks flips Town!" to "Hey, this fine gentleman is most probably Town!"

3. The ending of Day 3 was very, very interesting to me. Lots of votes and reactions to analyze.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
hey Reki hey how are you

Well our chat with Stan is one-sided so far, so, great I guess.

In my notes there's a line about you. It says [Sneeks or Reki]. MAD surprised to see that someone solved that for me. But I'd like to know you read yesterday and why Sparks called you out among everyone in the world to be the person on turmoil (I read the "bus" as y'all did) when you were not voting either turmoil or Sparks at that moment.

My guess was, because I asked about the use of "Villager" and Sparks directly quoted me, so my name was in his head when answering. As you said, I hadn't voted for him at the moment - or at all during the game, iirc -.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I forgot that Dice are a thing. I might buy that explanation for the kill. The sole alternative idea in my head is that Blarg is trolling us. This kill is such a we will not play your game move.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sneeks, don't read this post, I love you, go look at dogs.

Not necessarily. There are a few reasons Sneeks makes sense for a scum kill:
  1. Try to avoid hitting a protected target, such as you, Monkey, rac, etc.
  2. PoE to try to suss out a protection role
  3. Shade Hedin
  4. Take heat off Hedin
  5. She was solving and doing it well
Was she tho? Who did she solve?

We had two investigations possible plus someone who claimed the ability to stop a night kill, and another person with mysterious keys. Yet they kill someone who was one of the folks considered as maaaaaybe able to vote alongside a scumSparks on the d1 train.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I forgot that Dice are a thing. I might buy that explanation for the kill. The sole alternative idea in my head is that Blarg is trolling us. This kill is such a we will not play your game move.
I am the only known player with dice and i did not use them last night

they're still tucked away in my RE4 style cache case

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017

We had two investigations possible plus someone who claimed the ability to stop a night kill, and another person with mysterious keys. Yet they kill someone who was one of the folks considered as maaaaaybe able to vote alongside a scumSparks on the d1 train.
super rude

I mean, her posts were well-reasoned and there was good effort behind them. I don't mean she actually solved anyone.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
super rude

I mean, her posts were well-reasoned and there was good effort behind them. I don't mean she actually solved anyone.
You're the one who put a value judgment on it. So if she wasn't solving that effectively, why kill her for that? Why even put that up as a reason? Why not kill Maol, then? Maol didn't have an item and hasn't claimed so far as I know.

While I have your attention, what did you learn from trying to push the votes close?

Oct 26, 2017
After the Sparks flip, I'm interested in looking at those on the MrHedin vote after the fake claim. It's one thing to not hammer Sparks, but to try and make it close...? I truly don't understand.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
so I'm thinking Today's a secret Lovers pair Day or else this game isn't Bastard

We're in a 2-FOR-1 situation, people

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
You're the one who put a value judgment on it. So if she wasn't solving that effectively, why kill her for that? Why even put that up as a reason? Why not kill Maol, then? Maol didn't have an item and hasn't claimed so far as I know.

While I have your attention, what did you learn from trying to push the votes close?
Would you have preferred I said "she's good at mafia"? Because that's what I was actually thinking.

Why not kill Maol? I'm not sure, honestly. If he's town, that's a better option since scum doesn't know his role and all the information we get out of it is that he gunned for Sparks really hard.

I didn't get any information at day end from trying to push the votes close.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Considering the $500 bonus, I wonder if we should be giving money to someone and buying stuff quickly, before meanies can.
it sould be considered

im already worried that scum might've bought up all of todays dice

there's another PIT, which could be useful

Smartphone, dunno what that could be

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

I don't think that's a fair assessment of Saw's play. While she wasn't lighting up people's town lists I also rarely saw someone thinking she was scum.
the store shuffles stock randomly, so it could show up on another day
Didn't know that. There's still time to get it then. Actually, big brain idea is that we should pool our extra $500 money to two or three people and let them buy the high value items today.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
After the Sparks flip, I'm interested in looking at those on the MrHedin vote after the fake claim. It's one thing to not hammer Sparks, but to try and make it close...? I truly don't understand.
I was trying to make the votes close because if you get any folks suddenly vote Hedin or even just one to try to counterbalance the Sparks vote, then we can come to some conclusion on each of those players. Would they do it? It's hard to say, but pushing scum into a corner is how you get them to react haphazardly and make mistakes. Pushing the votes together is one way to do that.

I mean, I don't know if you're asking about me, I was pretty vocal about what I was doing.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Prove it Ticket should be a must, yeah.

The Smartphone looks interested but, no idea. Is it supposed to be Kyle's phone that was used to time the podcasts?

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

You know what? I had the same reflection to an extent.

Well actually, making it close for a certain amount of time does make sense. It does have to potential to make Scums sweat, and maybe have them make mistakes that will give hints to Town. But trying to keep it close less than 4 minutes before the end of the day? Like so:
Funky Dude Sparks hey, you gonna move your vote or

Why continue pushing in that direction 4 minutes before the end?