• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
bet weemadarthur accepted

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
If you found out someone was scum would it be wise to out them straight away, wouldn't that put a big target on your own back for scum to get rid of you ASAP?
Almost always it's worth outinG. However, if you still want to play it close to the vest, then just go ham on them day 2 without saying "I investigated and red checked", it helps get your thoughts out there and starts to build the narrative if scum does get you.

Oct 25, 2017

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Fat4All tell me some thoughts and feels. Elaborate on that projecting comment you made
yo it's simple, fam

first you got your read on Fadd and peeps be all "yo i dunno fam" when you were asked to elaborate/clarify, and then Fad Boy Slim is all "man you tunneling me" while at the same time talking shit about your role aint no one knows everythang aboot, even sayin stuff they know aint right because now they just GOTTSTA build a case against you, because HOW DARE you scum read Faddy-Onna-Halfpipe

rumbles rumbles tunnels tunnels, i can see it now, at the end of the day its gonna be all CHUGGS V. FADDY, PICK A LANE AT THE END OF THE DAY, VOTE OR DIE

feels manufactured, built up over (essentially) one dang read

(quotes and names used are not verbatim/exaggerated for a viewing audience)

at the end of the day between you and faddy, i still think your ability doesnt lean scum

maybe y'all neutral, but i dont think you scum

Well, it's not your fault

🍪
OH MAN I LOVE COOKIES

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm going to be out playing Jackbox tonight for a bit, so I'll be gone til later.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bet fat4all: 500, wee will reply to you using a cookie emoji

you do understand, you're giving me 500 don bucks for giving you a cookie, right? Not the other way around?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, i also spelt his name wrong, but NO she had to deny based on the definition of cookies even though i specified it was as done previously [in this game] and now she's off to do more important things :P

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
lets just call the cookie thing off

i need my don bucks anyways

what if i can buy the Prove-It Ticket tomorrow?

Oct 25, 2017
All of them, there's only like 26 of them, use the tools, gosh why do i even make an effort.

Okay, yeah, you're right. There's not really anything there. Not sure if scum yet, but this could be an option.

Don't think scum!rac comes into the thread and pulls attention on himself regarding the whole jman thing.

my sicker read is that Saw is scummy, but much like Faddy, I can't substantiate that yet other than I get the vague sense she's misdirecting town.

Yeah, I kind of got the same vibes about Neeks, but I want to wait for her to find her footing first. That rac thing is fair. I probably wouldn't vote there anyway.

Can *you* provide a sick read for *me* instead? Specifically on Hawthorn.

Man, I wish. My gut tells me town, but my gut has told me town for her before and she keeps flipping scum. Was honestly hoping she would end up getting solved at some point so I won't have to worry about it.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Whereas rac is town, for showing up and saying hardly any words, but all of them :pointed:

but LP, i'm waiting for more data.