• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Thought maybe the game was so mysterious that even my role PM was a mysteryđź‘€ I am ready to go, whatever time is fine with me.
Like I said we starting at 2 am UTC because I don't know where vere is. :blobghost:

qmgpk3io31

Game start in >>

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Kind of wonder how that'd work LOL. I guess it could if like the GR would message players during the night phase to pick a target without telling them what they were doing LOL.

Yup, that was my idea. Everyone sends the GM a message with a target, and if they actually have a power role, something happens, otherwise... nothing happens.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Hello, I'm posting since I'm still awake, but not really good at the small talk portion of the day... I just had to say hi to Stan.

Oct 25, 2017
Not really impressed by the opening barrage of meme posts. Real weak stuff and I personally think Y'all can do better

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Stantastic (2 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #63
EvilChameleon - #72

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Hawthorn - #85

Ephidel (1 votes)
Funky Dude Sparks - #73

Not voting: Sorian, SalvaPot, Ephidel, weemadarthur, Blargonaut, TheChuggernaut, jman1954goat, Natiko, HPsauce, Stantastic, Geno

Post Counts: Funky Dude Sparks: 9 TheChuggernaut: 7 Hawthorn: 5 EvilChameleon: 4 AllThingsPurple: 4 Stantastic: 3 weemadarthur: 3 Natiko: 1 Sorian: 1

Current Countdown:
nqlfr8mjcv