HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Evil Dead :)

61vloUdRAcL._AC_SY879_.jpg
Even better

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
that's too bad lucky for you I happen to know the most qualified NPC to restore order to your lawless zone of residence

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
in fact he harbours no concept of the value of currency, goods or services, only a deep love for enriching your souls with his presence

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Not to undercut your fun, but judging by the shenanigans with Blarg's messages today it's Salva you need to be talking to?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
While you're all waiting for that, the offer I made to ATP is now open to the public; I don't know if I've successfully Doused weemad or not so I could either be 1/3 or 0/3 Doused to Win currently, but I am willing to accept 3 consensus-agreed targets towards a mutual Win. However it does seem that since N1 I've been Roleblocked/Reversed by someone who doesn't like me, so at the very least by keeping me so ineffectively alive I'll be keeping that debuff aggro away from other Power Roles for y'all. Scumhunt more

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
if you need breadcrumbs look back I got a lot of fire-based puns, cat memes as reference to famous local Arsonist kingkity, Daenarys GIFs, etc.

Oct 25, 2017
While you're all waiting for that, the offer I made to ATP is now open to the public; I don't know if I've successfully Doused weemad or not so I could either be 1/3 or 0/3 Doused to Win currently, but I am willing to accept 3 consensus-agreed targets towards a mutual Win. However it does seem that since N1 I've been Roleblocked/Reversed by someone who doesn't like me, so at the very least by keeping me so ineffectively alive I'll be keeping that debuff aggro away from other Power Roles for y'all. Scumhunt more

I thought we had a deal already

Oct 25, 2017
Sorian seems like he was switched with Salva tonight, but that doesn't explain yesterday, because it seems like I was the one switched

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Someone telling me to lunch Ephi next (which I forgot I got, not the reason at all why I'm voting there lol). A message that is mostly meme gabage written liKE tHiS and signed from lokiduck, and then someone did the backwards thing I did day 1 asking if I was trying to bait a strong kill.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ephidel (3 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,557
Sorian - #1,697
Blargonaut - #1,852

Blargonaut (3 votes)
jman1954goat - #1,573 #1,807
AllThingsPurple - #1,757
HPsauce - #1,776
Ephidel - #1,795

Sorian (1 votes)
EvilChameleon - #1,735

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Blargonaut - #1,575 #1,852

Not voting: jman1954goat, weemadarthur, SalvaPot, Stantastic

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 92 Blargonaut: 81 AllThingsPurple: 55 Stantastic: 52 jman1954goat: 45 HPsauce: 33 SalvaPot: 29 EvilChameleon: 15 weemadarthur: 12 Sorian: 10 Ephidel: 4

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 3 Ends In:
3hv38iyert

Oct 25, 2017
This day is all over the place.

No but seriously hear me out. If you gossip with EC he can tell you what he's sending and to who. I can protect him also which would make it so they have to use the switch on him instead of fucking around with other people so EC can fire off another one of those bad boys and that should give us some pretty solid results

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got two mesages today, one is the one I already mentioned.

The other had 12 words.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Someone telling me to lunch Ephi next (which I forgot I got, not the reason at all why I'm voting there lol). A message that is mostly meme gabage written liKE tHiS and signed from lokiduck, and then someone did the backwards thing I did day 1 asking if I was trying to bait a strong kill.
the one signed by lokiduck was a message from god

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also seems like a good enough time to claim, since Sorian and ATP already know what my role is (Unless they missed my memos somehow)

I'm actually a counter to Blarg, I can scan for bombs and defuse them.

All things considered Blarg would have a hard time fulfilling his win condition, specially if he is being open about his role since I can just deactivate them. I'm claiming now since I am actually interested in weemad flipping, in case Blarg wants to activate that bomb now. Otherwise I could just deactivate wee next night.

Also I wonder if scum can setup bombs too.

Oct 25, 2017
hm.

Can you talk about the other message you got or is that talking about something you shouldn't? Wonder if scum is redirecting instead of switching

Because this just doesn't add up