Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually know why people think I was switched with Salva but if that's true then no, you'd still be on Salva being mafia.

Blarg sent a message to you, but Salva got it. Blarg could be lying, but his reasoning tracked for me. This was post-mask off neutral Blarg too, and I don't know what would be the gain in lying about that.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually know why people think I was switched with Salva but if that's true then no, you'd still be on Salva being mafia.
Also the message I got from Blarg was supposed to go to ATP, and it seems it was tampered with if we want to believe blarg (lol), so that would be 2 differentent hypothetical switches.

Maybe... what the point of the game is that messages all get messed with or get lost? I don't know.

Was the one you got from me modified in any way, sorian? You did get my message about the scan, right?

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right the message was about ATP, and was supposed to go to Sorian, sorry got my wires crossed there for a bit.

We still need to figure out if it was actually tampered with or not, I want to know who send me the 12 word message.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also the message I got from Blarg was supposed to go to ATP, and it seems it was tampered with if we want to believe blarg (lol), so that would be 2 differentent hypothetical switches.

Maybe... what the point of the game is that messages all get messed with or get lost? I don't know.

Was the one you got from me modified in any way, sorian? You did get my message about the scan, right?

Yes I got your message about Metal Gear Solid and bomb scans, I don't know if the question was serious of "let me know if you come back clean" because I didn't get any mod thing after that.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I messaged Hawthorn calling her scum btw for anyone who cares lol whoops.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes I got your message about Metal Gear Solid and bomb scans, I don't know if the question was serious of "let me know if you come back clean" because I didn't get any mod thing after that.
That part is important, because I don't get notifications if you do get a bomb defused, but you (my target) do.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A redactor makes little sense when it comes to the message I got from Blarg, because "cold water" obviously refers to a water cooler, as in gossip chat, if someone else intercepted the message why would they mess with it?

Also the wording all around is classic blarg verbose shenanigans, I think he is just denying it it to try to get heat on someone else and survive.

Honestly if Blarg was enough he would maybe propose to me that I can choose the next bomb target and I get to defuse the same target, that way my target will get the notification that the bomb was defused (assuming they can be set and deactivated in the same night). As long as I'm around Blarg can't be harmful.

That is what blarg could try, lol.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
My original message meant for Sorian (mods didn't write it I did so I'm assuming I can post it word-for-word without being modkilled, it's not mail fraud if it's my own mail yeah):
This is Blarg. ATP will try to get me killed, he invited me to a Gossip chat N2 called "By the water cooler", he admitted to inviting somebody else during N1 for a Chat but whoever they are they aren't in the same current chat as us, it's just me and ATP here and I don't see any previous posts; it's a new Chat thread just for us two.​
I began by admitting to him I am a Neutral Arsonist (as I am admitting to you now) who needs to Douse 3 to Win and offered to him a deal to work together regardless of his Faction (I like to own being Neutral, neither with Town nor Mafia but willing to work with either for a personal mutual Win). I fucked myself up Yesterday and got Sparks, my 1st Doused from N1, killed, hence I made this daring bid for unprecedented jolly cooperation. However, ATP blatantly refused my offer and told me with no apparent doubts that he would immediately report my Role-claim in public to the game-thread tomorrow, and that he would PM "someone that he trusts" (I don't know who he might be referring to) about it Tonight too. He is quite disappointingly uncooperative about what could be a fun venture in Factional alliance.​
If you receive this message, considering that ATP refuses to work with me... I am offering the same opportunity to you & yours (your team), to work together.​
If you accept my offer: once/if ATP attacks me with his public announcement about me, you must fight back against him in support of me, and do all that you can to get ATP voted out or discredited/disbelieved instead.​
If you do this for me and I survive, I will be in your debt and offer my service to you/your team as an Arsonist; PM me ASAP with your target selections and I would follow them, igniting them after three (3) are Doused, for my Win and ideally helping you towards yours with the deaths of your 3 chosen targets.​
I just hope you are more strategically-minded, more imaginative, more daring & less short-sighted than ATP is being about this opportunity for mutually-beneficial cooperation, that I am now providing you and your team, whatever it may be.​
Best regards,​
Blargonaut​

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Also seems like a good enough time to claim, since Sorian and ATP already know what my role is (Unless they missed my memos somehow)

I'm actually a counter to Blarg, I can scan for bombs and defuse them.

All things considered Blarg would have a hard time fulfilling his win condition, specially if he is being open about his role since I can just deactivate them. I'm claiming now since I am actually interested in weemad flipping, in case Blarg wants to activate that bomb now. Otherwise I could just deactivate wee next night.

Also I wonder if scum can setup bombs too.
Intriguing & annoying, but I don't even know if I successfully Doused weemad last Night because of the 2nd "I got a package" alert I got back from the mods. If you are what you say you are, do you also admit responsibility for gifting me packages every Night since N1 (or else causing some kind of RETURN TO SENDER state on me since N1 that seems to be reversing my Dousings back onto me every Night), or am I to believe that not only have I been a victim of someone else returning my packages back to me since N1, but that there's ALSO a Defuser (you) made specifically to counter me this game?

IMO this sounds like scum!Salva piggybacking off my Neutrality to pretend he's a Bomb Defuser to stick around Town. If I were you lot I'd have him killed ASAP but of course I'd say that based off this claim of his. oh well

S8H76a1.png

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Intriguing & annoying, but I don't even know if I successfully Doused weemad last Night because of the 2nd "I got a package" alert I got back from the mods. If you are what you say you are, do you also admit responsibility for gifting me packages every Night since N1 (or else causing some kind of RETURN TO SENDER state on me since N1 that seems to be reversing my Dousings back onto me every Night), or am I to believe that not only have I been a victim of someone else returning my packages back to me since N1, but that there's ALSO a Defuser (you) made specifically to counter me this game?

IMO this sounds like scum!Salva piggybacking off my Neutrality to pretend he's a Bomb Defuser to stick around Town. If I were you lot I'd have him killed ASAP but of course I'd say that based off this claim of his. oh well

S8H76a1.png
I don't have that return power.

Also I already claimed my scan power to Sorian on N1 and to ATP on N2, so I'm not building on your D3 revelation.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My original message meant for Sorian (mods didn't write it I did so I'm assuming I can post it word-for-word without being modkilled, it's not mail fraud if it's my own mail yeah):
This is Blarg. ATP will try to get me killed, he invited me to a Gossip chat N2 called "By the water cooler", he admitted to inviting somebody else during N1 for a Chat but whoever they are they aren't in the same current chat as us, it's just me and ATP here and I don't see any previous posts; it's a new Chat thread just for us two.​
I began by admitting to him I am a Neutral Arsonist (as I am admitting to you now) who needs to Douse 3 to Win and offered to him a deal to work together regardless of his Faction (I like to own being Neutral, neither with Town nor Mafia but willing to work with either for a personal mutual Win). I fucked myself up Yesterday and got Sparks, my 1st Doused from N1, killed, hence I made this daring bid for unprecedented jolly cooperation. However, ATP blatantly refused my offer and told me with no apparent doubts that he would immediately report my Role-claim in public to the game-thread tomorrow, and that he would PM "someone that he trusts" (I don't know who he might be referring to) about it Tonight too. He is quite disappointingly uncooperative about what could be a fun venture in Factional alliance.​
If you receive this message, considering that ATP refuses to work with me... I am offering the same opportunity to you & yours (your team), to work together.​
If you accept my offer: once/if ATP attacks me with his public announcement about me, you must fight back against him in support of me, and do all that you can to get ATP voted out or discredited/disbelieved instead.​
If you do this for me and I survive, I will be in your debt and offer my service to you/your team as an Arsonist; PM me ASAP with your target selections and I would follow them, igniting them after three (3) are Doused, for my Win and ideally helping you towards yours with the deaths of your 3 chosen targets.​
I just hope you are more strategically-minded, more imaginative, more daring & less short-sighted than ATP is being about this opportunity for mutually-beneficial cooperation, that I am now providing you and your team, whatever it may be.​
Best regards,​
Blargonaut​
Lol I think I got what happened. The mesage i got reads like it was passed through google translate and back, its signed by Belorusian.

Honestly my other message also reads weird, maybe it was 17 words but got reduced in thw proccess

If I was the target of a power that makes it so the messages I received got google translated and back that would explain everything.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Blargonaut (4 votes)
jman1954goat - #1,573 #1,807
AllThingsPurple - #1,757
HPsauce - #1,776
Ephidel - #1,795
Stantastic - #1,919

Ephidel (3 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,557
Sorian - #1,697
Blargonaut - #1,852

Sorian (1 votes)
EvilChameleon - #1,735

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Blargonaut - #1,575 #1,852

Not voting: jman1954goat, weemadarthur, SalvaPot

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 103 Blargonaut: 84 AllThingsPurple: 57 Stantastic: 54 jman1954goat: 46 SalvaPot: 40 HPsauce: 33 EvilChameleon: 19 Sorian: 15 weemadarthur: 12 Ephidel: 4

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Ephi's claim is to dodgy to make as scum right? So she is either town or neutral. Blarg is neutral. Do we believe chuggs? If so he is town, sparks was town.

So everyone that was in consideration of being voted out yesterday would have looked like town to scum. They wouldn't know blarg was neutral they would just know he wasn't scum.

I want to look at people outside of that group for a moment. I believe Salva's claim. I think Wee could easily be scum. There is something weird going on with Sorian and EC. I also don't trust Stan. I think there are easily 2 scum in those 4 names.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think EC as scum works.

He wouldn't need to pick someone with no mail, he could have picked *anyone*, especially with his later verbatim request.

If he had a team you really think they'd have picked Sorian for that, and you really think they'd have chosen to do it *today*?
Before the Blarg shit, sure, maybe, but *after* it?

What do they gain from keeping Blarg alive at this point, even if they wanted to try and work with him now they'd have to believe they could buy him more than just the one day while he's out in the open and that just looks unworkable to me.
Even if it worked today and we voted out Sorian today, the moment he isn't scum that cuts off the willingness to do that again.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
EvilChameleon While I'm thinking about it though, why did you pick Sorian for your mail trap over one of the people with suspicion against them already?
Why was he your main scum read to try and validate?

Oct 25, 2017
Ephi's claim could have been kind of been kind of slapdashed due to scum not having much time. Still don't buy her as town.

I've been thinking about scenarios where Salva could be scum, but I just don't really buy any of them either. Pretty sure he's just town too.

Sorian's reactions to the stuff with EC just didn't feel like caught scum.

EC's claim doesn't really make sense to me from a scum perspective. Could see it being a scum play, but the timing doesn't make sense for me. You drop that shit near the EoD when town isn't thinking shit through and will just go for the red check, not in the middle of the day when we can attempt to solve it.

I've been told the scum gossip exists, but I've personally never encountered one and I just don't see ATP as scum

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EC sounds like he really wants me specifically to be scum as opposed to actually following what his PR did. I smell bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
This is factually false

I don't really agree.

Gonna have to confirm it verbatim as well.
Well neither of those are mine then, as mine has 17 words.

This is his posts directed toward Salva. It's not much, but neither were his posts toward you.

After it seems like something weird is going on we get this post.

So are we back to Sorian being mafia?

But there's no real follow up. There's no real push on you even though he could have easily presented this as more reliable than it was. This just doesn't read like a scum play to me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta mix it up somehow if no one here is scum. You just have the weird feel of knowing more than you should and you don't want to push a misvote

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta mix it up somehow if no one here is scum. You just have the weird feel of knowing more than you should and you don't want to push a misvote

Someone is scum. Ephi and HP are right there still. Kill me after that or just let Blarg do it. I don't trust you all to not just forget everything I'm saying after I flip