lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So I won't be around for EoD due to a family thing. I'm going to make sure to get a serious vote down either tonight before bed or tomorrow before i leave for said family thing so we'll see.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
And for the record, no he didn't tell me that in Scum Chat, he said it in Discord lol.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I also said the credits kicked me over 37 hours. You think Kojima just had scrolling names for credits? NAH

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I have in general bee surprised by the quietness. Kalor and LP don't talk much and Soneji didn't talk much during his game either... but Kopite I would expect to be around you know?

So as a result, Vote: Kopite What do you think of the game so far? Who are you voting for? What is your favorite type of desert? Who are you not voting for sure?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hit credits and the credits cut off every couple of names for exposition, then the REAL credits happened, then the post credits

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Delete the space before the closing brackets "]"

Also the user is Soneji, not Sanjei

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
You're reading it as waffling around simply because I addressed both the pro and the anti of being active? Like-- I'm not giving two different opinions. I'm presenting two opinions and absolutely dismissing the second. This is super sloppy reasoning on your part. Considering multiple angles is... part of coming to a more well rounded conclusion on something?
Vote: Fantomas

Lets go!

Yeah, you show it to him!!

Ehhh... What? :(

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Kyanrute and Donna put you in a thieves chat for the night, and then the next night they took Geno, and then on D3 we found out that Geno couldn't read his boat chat anymore but you were talking about reading your boat chat still, so we decided you were Scum.

It was a truth bullet, and I found it.

giphy.gif

NOOO I REMEMBER NOW