Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If Stu is Scum then maybe he would just put down random players, I don't know. But this is a good topic of discussion at the least imo.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Where he said he was the reasoning? I guess I just find it hard to believe Stu would just make a completely random read list like that, he had to have a reason to put down those players as Scum, hence why I want to hear some thoughts on them.

Yeah I can agree with that, I was just more of pointing out he made a joke response when explaining it so far at least.

Maybe he will explain it better tomorrow.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait you already did lol. I was NOT paying attention tbh.
giphy.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also abbro who i love and adore, is talking a lot while saying NOTHING. His posts amount to 'these people are hard to read' and 'games go like dis', which DUH.

but rac seems ok.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I did take the LP read as probably a joke, he had like one post at the time maybe.

Fair on the second part I guess, I took as you saying you couldn't comment on them because Stu gave no reasoning, but I probably read it wrong.

Stu just said he's going to sleep, it is pretty late over there, I honestly didn't even expect him to reply right now. I said I was going to reread you and Wee since both of you have been less on the jokey side of things, and then I remembered that exchange sticking out to me and that I agreed with Soneji while reading it, that it felt sketchy to dismiss it as a shitpost.

Why do you think that only one part of that post is serious and the rest is a joke? I read all that post as a joke.

And Stuart answered your post, with another joke:

Oh god.

You normally scum read me D1.

Maybe... maybe I am scum and I just don't know it.

DAMN YOU GAMERUNNERS. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A BASTARD GAME ;_;

So he was around and read your post asking for an explanation.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Why do you think that only one part of that post is serious and the rest is a joke? I read all that post as a joke.

And Stuart answered your post, with another joke:

So he was around and read your post asking for an explanation.
Are you thinking Stu could be Scum here, making a joke/random read list that he doesn't explain on D1? Anything else about him sticking out to you?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Do any of the shitposters have anything to say on any of my topics of discussion I've brought forth? Just wondering.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Between Stu and Fran, I order them as

Town

Fran

Stu

Scum

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Are you thinking Stu could be Scum here, making a joke/random read list that he doesn't explain on D1? Anything else about him sticking out to you?

I just think that Stuart made a joke list early in the game (and I thought it was related to the list that he made in HvV2 when he listed all the scum members really early in the game) and that some of you are really trying to hard to find meaning to it. Just look at how Stuart responded to all the post asking him to clarify it:

- He used scooby doo gifs when Soneji was questioning me about the list:

- He answered with a joke to Loki after she asked him to explain the list:

I AM the reasoning!

(okay I'll try and stop the joking now. :P)

- And now he answered you with another joke:

Oh god.

You normally scum read me D1.

Maybe... maybe I am scum and I just don't know it.

DAMN YOU GAMERUNNERS. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A BASTARD GAME ;_;

The list was likely just a joke and several of you are just reading too much into it. Which at least created some discussion, I guess?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well it is D1, gotta stretch to find something to talk about other than random shit lol. Agreed on the lower post counts.
Yeah, but I'm the kind of person who responds to reaching with "That's a reach". I don't know what you're expecting of me? Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.) Every step that I take is another mistake to you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but I'm the kind of person who responds to reaching with "That's a reach". I don't know what you're expecting of me? Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.) Every step that I take is another mistake to you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.)
I'm Numb to fanto's reaching, but i can't help loving him Anyway.

so.....waiting patiently for zbeat.....

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Which at least created some discussion, I guess?
Indeed, it's always good to create some D1 discussions, so for that I thank him.

------

I'm gunna go play some more Pokemon for now. I'll probably still check in later before I go to bed, but I'll also be around all day tomorrow including for EoD.

Oct 27, 2017
Sparks as town: I have no idea what's happening WTF is happening

Sparks as scum: um yasss pls destroy each other whilst I plan the NK

Guess what was going through my mind before I read detective fanto's post on Fran?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
right, let's get to it then:

Kitsune did you ever respond to this?

Kinda feels like a train just materialized out of nowhere for fran. I get nin's reasoning despite not having put a vote down, but wee and kits just sorta jumped on that, and the cynic in me thinks that one is legitimate and the other thinks that they can swing the vote that way with enough off the cuff prodding. So I think one of you two is scum

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kitsune did you ever respond to this?
I already said I wouldn't be against voting for Zeke purely for meta reasons.

Kinda feels like a train just materialized out of nowhere for fran. I get nin's reasoning despite not having put a vote down, but wee and kits just sorta jumped on that, and the cynic in me thinks that one is legitimate and the other thinks that they can swing the vote that way with enough off the cuff prodding. So I think one of you two is scum

I mean probably five out of twenty of us is scum so you've got odds on your side in a pool of two, I guess?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Anyways, while I said it's normal for them to not talk much I'd love to hear from Kalor Lone_Prodigy Soneji EzekelRAGE and rac .

What do you think of the game so far and who are you thinking of voting? c:
lot of noise but can't really push conversation to something with more substance cause it's day one and there is really nothing to go on. Fran reaction to stu and fanto/son pressuring Fran on it is interesting. I found Fran's reaction weird as well but atm just chalking it up to day 1 hunting. Kits/ fanto seems to be a miscommunication more than anything.
——————
EzekelRAGE where you at boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
*truffleshuffle*

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What about them other fran voters? Are they neutrals?

Oct 27, 2017
lot of noise but can't really push conversation to something with more substance cause it's day one and there is really nothing to go on. Fran reaction to stu and fanto/son pressuring Fran on it is interesting. I found Fran's reaction weird as well but atm just chalking it up to day 1 hunting. Kits/ fanto seems to be a miscommunication more than anything.
——————

*truffleshuffle*
Kitsunelaine should have posted "KIWISHUFFLE"

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Thanks for responding Zeke, I just want to say that my stance on the Fran thing is his questioning of Stu's list felt very him and I don't really see it as that suspicious?