Will Mercedes Monet debut on Dynamite(1/11)?

• Yes, she will debut and all the doubters will eat crow!

Votes: 82 50.6%
  • No she will not. They playing everyone like a fiddle!

Votes: 80 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently, I've been watching the worst wrasslin' promotion to ever promote wrasslin'. Why didn't anyone warn me?
I'm sorry, I just keep saying to tune in to dynamite at 8pm est on TBS out of habit. I don't watch anymore, but to maintain appearances I take Rivenblade's positive reviews and make them negative, it's what I call "the flippy stuff"

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is just utterly false and the kind of thing people who don't watch try to say.

I don't agree with the OP, but I am definitely burned out on the Bucks after the death triangle series. It feels like the Bucks and Omega have never meant less, overall. Whether that is by design or not, I'm not sure.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
remma3G.png

bonch00ski

Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree with the OP, but I am definitely burned out on the Bucks after the death triangle series. It feels like the Bucks and Omega have never meant less, overall. Whether that is by design or not, I'm not sure.

The problem is they are champs of a division devout of credible opponents so whenever they have a title match you know they are going to win. When that happens, as you've said they have never meant less.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Lol y'all have done it now. You've summoned perpetually threadbanned bonch00ski.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Trench rhymes with drench, which is what he will do with AWESOMENESS every time he gets into the squared circle, baby.

...gonna need the stories behind ALL of his tats.

Almost time to ignite the dynamite.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's a great show! My band is playing our first show since that COVID thing tonight. Have fun watching dynamite

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
The way you see people talking about tonight's card you'd think Tony had booked Pillman Jr vs Zack Clayton vs Brock Anderson in a 60 minute iron man match or something

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I am gonna say it, I am not very excited for the show tonight, and nothing looks very special...

...but I have faith it will still be good

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
I'm glad Jarrett got called out by the crowd. You can tell he loves getting that kind of reaction and I'm sure it meant more tonight.

Also the ending with Sanjay staying in that position for what seemed like 5 minutes was a great way to end that match.

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm this match isn't clicking with me. Expected chaos but this all seems a bit disjointed and not in the way that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.