Will Mercedes Monet debut on Dynamite(1/11)?

• Yes, she will debut and all the doubters will eat crow!

Votes: 82 50.6%
  • No she will not. They playing everyone like a fiddle!

Votes: 80 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I am tentatively giddy!!!

Our faith shall be rewarded.
riho-aew.gif

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Alvarez clip seems pretty accurate, but I do want AEW to improve the story angles and wwe to improve the wrestling. Not sure which is more likely. I didn't enjoy Rumble at all meanwhile people really loved an after forgettable match Roman getting hit with a chair.

Last edited:

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
6790272b63b9d5dc27f6321f6557062c.png

So...lotta nothing and it seems they got AEW and WWE mixed up in the 3rd paragraph.......maybe?

Haha.

So he hasn't signed with anyone as he still has a deal with AEW that may be up soon, or may not be up soon, and we don't know where will sign when it is up, and he may have have time added on for injury or may not have had time added on for injury. We also now know that he can appear for New Japan if Tony Khan allows him to appear for New Japan, but if he doesn't allow him to appear for New Japan then he won't be allowed to appear for New Japan.

Good reporting. We learned a lot there.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Fightful Select can confidently report that Kenny Omega and Kevin Owens having the same initials is likely just a coincidence

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Any time a wrester post a positive tweet about Punk, I can't help but notice..

Punk uses the exact same tactics that groomers and cults use to draw people in. He is doing it to these 30 and 40 year olds and they are buying it hook, line and sinker.

I waiting someone to tweet that Punk just showed up at their house with and XBOX and a case on non-alcoholic beer.

To be clear, I am saying he is "grooming" them to be his follower/fan/cheerleader/on call ego booster, not anything sexual.

RainerDrix

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
It looks like I work out at the same gym as Max Caster. I thought I saw him there a couple of weeks ago but figured there's no way it's him. But I saw him there again last night from 8-9pm and he was wearing pink Acclaimed shorts. I didn't say hi or anything since he was pretty focused on his workout, but I was pretty star struck! No one else at the gym seemed to notice or watch AEW, I guess.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like I work out at the same gym as Max Caster. I thought I saw him there a couple of weeks ago but figured there's no way it's him. But I saw him there again last night from 8-9pm and he was wearing pink Acclaimed shorts. I didn't say hi or anything since he was pretty focused on his workout, but I was pretty star struck! No one else at the gym seemed to notice or watch AEW, I guess.

Thanks for being considerate. Gym goers have been largely super respectful from my experience so it wouldn't surprise me if others noticed but acted similarly tactful like yourself. Hey we're all there to get shit done, right? ❤️

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Almost 2k comments already. AEW is having a bad week :(

I don't mind the MJF "put obstacles in the way of the opponent" schtick at all tbh, as we've gotten some fantastic Bryan Danielson matches out of it, but I am tired of characters and stories disappearing or getting dropped randomly (Shida kendo stick…even if she's having visa issues, you gotta fill that gap for the audience) and stories taking forever to go anywhere (Yuta and Danielson), or ending on a sour note (Daniel Garcia "swerve"). I always felt like I could confidently invest in characters and stories in the past, but now I have to wonder if something (or someone) is going to either get dropped, handled poorly, or dragged out.

I do still think AEW has been pretty bangin' since All Out with a few hiccups along the way that stand out.

I don't think the sky is falling or that AEW is shit or anything so hyperbolic, but it's clear there are some issues with pacing stories out and just knowing how to execute them well.

"Inconsistent" is the word. But at the same time, we've had some incredible pro wrestling matches and moments in the last month alone.

Fully expecting Rampage to be a feel-good show, and for "Wow. That was much better than last week" takes after next week's Dynamite.

Last edited:

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
So we had a worse than usual Dynamite and all of a sudden Kenny is leaving, the booking is in shambles and Punk will be back as the Savior to feud with Jericho? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
So we had a worse than usual Dynamite and all of a sudden Kenny is leaving, the booking is in shambles and Punk will be back as the Savior to feud with Jericho? 🤦🏽‍♂️

The Bucks are leaving too, Warner Discovery is going to cancel the show, and Jay White is probably going to WWE BECAUSE OF this. Think we've got it covered.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first live Rampage I've watched in a long time. Wish this was the regular time slot!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Poor us here out west would rarely get to watch to Rampage live anymore if they switch to this time slot. But if it improves the ratings, we can just DVR it

Status
Not open for further replies.