Will Mercedes Monet debut on Dynamite(1/11)?

• Yes, she will debut and all the doubters will eat crow!

Votes: 82 50.6%
  • No she will not. They playing everyone like a fiddle!

Votes: 80 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Last time Riho vs. Emi took on each other was at Full Gear 2019. They went 13:19. Meltzer rated the match 4 stars.

FEHWvpFXoAIyctV

And before that...

View: https://twitter.com/GamefreakWWE/status/1193172346384850944?s=20

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
RIP Serpentico. Thank you for your service and for whatever comedy selling you give the world tonight. Give us those ragdoll physics, Snakeman.

OP
OP
EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I mean you should, that raises the views on RoH which will come in handy if you decide to move them for a run on Dynamite. I dont think WBD should dictate what happens on the show outside of like cuss words. They sure as hell shouldnt dictate what AEW plugs.
If I'm WB, I'm paying AEW millions to put on an AEW product. Not to promote stuff that has nothing to do with any product I paid for. Im sure it would be different if RoH was on TNT/TBS or something, but it's not. RoH is a whole other entity that provides no benefit to WB.

Oct 8, 2019
What the Hell

God the Undertaker is such a dork. He cant even get the burn in all he can do is snicker and agree like the rat from Return of the Jedi.

View: https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1631806790877814788

View: https://twitter.com/undertaker/status/1631836453918457857

If I'm WB, I'm paying AEW millions to put on an AEW product. Not to promote stuff that has nothing to do with any product I paid for. Im sure it would be different if RoH was on TNT/TBS or something, but it's not. RoH is a whole other entity that provides no benefit to WB.

That's the thinking that lead to NXT crashing because it went from the "future of WWE" to "Triple H's vanity project" because nothing that happened at NXT mattered once they went to the main roster.

WBD pays AEW to put on a show at a certain time period, what AEW does with that time should be none of WBD's business as long as the ratings are good. I dont think taking the time to explain why someone is moving from one brand to another brand should worry WBD.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
What the Hell

God the Undertaker is such a dork. He cant even get the burn in all he can do is snicker and agree like the rat from Return of the Jedi.
Haha, good comparison. Also, why do these veterans among veterans feel the need to put down young wrestlers? Young wrestlers they seemingly haven't even watched. Not cool or nice.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Showing The Kingdom and LFI during the match. Clearly looking to rebuild the tag division a bit. I dig it.

Jericho calling Schiavone's grandmother "a hot tamale" and Schiavone saying "She was." LOL

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances that JB/Christian match is a cinematic one? Feels like that's where it's headed.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Hey, my local Regal is showing Revolution. They skipped Full Gear. I watched All Out there (and the Gripe Bomb in the parking lot). There's already 5 seats bought, which is 4 more than the 2 of us there in August.

Might as well make it 6 and show up wearing the latest Danhausen.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Cinnabon's English has gotten really good.

Please tell me this stuff with Callis is leading to a match with Omega soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.