• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
generico and steen joining would be beyond words. holy shit. but not really surprising. the gang is getting back together.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
The Acclaimed.... they are those annoying teenagers who push lightly at boundaries with a smirk post detention.

That Road-To Video was great. Already super rooting for Ruby Soho.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Their youtube channel has been slipping lately. Still no debut videos of Brian or Cole leaving all those views to uploads from others. They would have gotten a decent chunk of change from youtube on those considering they probably would have gotten a million views each atleast.
I think they rarely post clips from their PPVs, for whatever reason.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
3 Strikes Match was a great idea. I hope it's not the last time we saw that type of match in AEW.

I can't believe that my two favourite wrestlers could also be part of AEW in a couple of months. Please don't re-sign Kevin and Sami. I want to see them again.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn if all these people keep signing the Elite is never going to have to go face again. No one is going to want to boo any of these new signees for a long time.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Question about the AEW pass on Fite: Do you need VPN enabled any time you want to access it, or just when you sign up?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
man I can't stop hearing Jim Ross screaming in my head

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S BRYAN DANIELSON"

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, when is Zayn's contract up? Are you serious? Could we get the two golden generations of Ring of Honor IN THE SAME COMPANY AT THE SAME TIME?!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Welpppppp, guess Zayn and KO are the remaining ones SRS was alluding to

I feel good in staking that they are coming to AEW. Both those guys know their ceiling and I feel they love pro wrestling just as much as the ones who debuted this past weekend. The talent may be bloated over at AEW for some folks, but goddamn Tony has to sign both gentlemen when the time is right. Steen feuding with the Elite or Generico pairing with 2point0...can't wait.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Y'all keep harping on these mild takes like Suikoden being better than FF7 (which it is) but no one's posted the "Hybrid Heaven Top Tier Game" sign that was just to the right of that Suikoden sign which is the real truth.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Oh damn, I just looked and Sami's contract is up in the fall, and Steen's is up in January 2022? :D :D :D

*actually wearing a Kevin Steen shirt as I type this* :D :D :D

A personal top 3 wrestling shirt for me...

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Steen and Generico coming in would just be *chef kiss*. If Claudio and Styles can get out of there too and join all their friends idk wtf WWE is gonna do losing like 95% of their good workers.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Stories they were playing off of in the Battle Royal:

1) Abadon squashed Skye Blue on a Dark show and eliminated Skye from the match early on to crush her dreams.

2) TayJay and Superbad Bunnies still beefing.

3) Nyla and Jade Cargill's alliance is over.

4) Swole and Diamante still hate each other. Diamante and Nyla still cool with each other.

5) Emi Sakura ignored pretty much everyone else in the match and focused solely on Shida.

6) Thunder Rosa is not getting a shot against Britt Baker until Baker probably runs through the entire division.

7) Ruby Soho is here to finally become a main event player.

Did I miss anything?

A follow-up to Riho not being legally eliminated by Hayter would be nice.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
It is done.

www.resetera.com

EtcetEra Hangouts

Hobbyist enclaves. Sports followings. Official threads >1 month old. Local, international, and non-English language threads. Whatever your passion, find a community to share it with!

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Steen and Generico coming in would just be *chef kiss*. If Claudio and Styles can get out of there too and join all their friends idk wtf WWE is gonna do losing like 95% of their good workers.

Look toward the fall of the AWA when it was collapsing because it had an old, out-of-touch promoter for an example.

I could totally see Steen and Zayn jumping ship now that AEW is up and running and WWE is still doing Saudi Blood Money shows.

rubbishmonkey

Oct 27, 2017
Its so great seeing how excited and happy Adam Cole, Punk, Ruby and Bryan are to be in AEW and what their futures are in those media scrums is so fantastic to see. Like, none of them can contain it

Status
Not open for further replies.