• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
ed1bb36030cc6e779beb956b798ec21d.png

Oh god yes, let's fucking go

More names to the pot baby…..AEW coming up at literally the perfect time.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
It's literally at the top of the page but hey...

www.resetera.com

All Elite Wrestling |OT7| Home Of Professional Wrestling

Previously on All Elite Wrestling... honestly where do I even begin. For those of you who are new to this thread or haven't followed this promotion either ever or for a while, this is the official thread for all things AEW. You can find discussions on AEW Dynamite on TNT, Dark and Elevation on...
www.resetera.com

Previously on All Elite Wrestling... honestly where do I even begin. For those of you who are new to this thread or haven't followed this promotion either ever or for a while, this is the official thread for all things AEW. You can find discussions on AEW Dynamite on TNT, Dark and Elevation on...
www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

www.resetera.com

Joker Code

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
AEW |OT| All Out 2021's Pick 'Em Results

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NEW

CO-CHAMPIONS! With PERFECT picks and tie-breakers, for the very first time in the AEW |OT|'s pick 'em history!

Congratulations to Infernostew and Joker Code! Both chose Adam Cole as the surprise debut.

---

Runners-up! With perfect picks but one tie-breaker in error!

Congratulations to LuigiMario thepenguin55!

---

Fun facts:

* Only three people, Protome, WowCoolRobot, and Fernando Fernandez, chose Suzuki as a surprise debut.
* Only one person, Naijaboy, chose Butcher as a surprise return!
* Three biggest surprise results -- Women's Battle Royale (29% correct), MJF vs. Jericho (63% correct), Lucha Bros. vs. Young Bucks (73% correct).
* Seven matches were picked correctly at 90% or higher: Britt vs. Statlander (100 correct), Moxley vs. Kojima (100%) Omega vs. Cage (98%), Punk vs. Darby (98% ), Paul Wight vs. QT (95%), Best Friends+ vs. HFO+ (93%), and Miro vs. Eddie (90%).
* Battle royale entrants folk most-wanted to see win past Ruby: Riho at 17%, Thunder Rosa at 15%, Tay Conti at 12%, Jamie Hayter at 8%, Anna Jay at 7%, Leyla Hirsch at 5%, and Big Swole, Jade Cargill, Julia, and Emi Sakura each at 2%.
* Surprise debuts that were most expected other than Adam Cole: Ric Flair at 24% (debuted on BTE instead ;P), CJ Perry/Lana at 14%, Mickie James at 3%, and Buddy Matthews, Hulk Hogan, The IInspiration, and Deebs at 2%.

---

Past Champions:

Double or Nothing 2021 Pick'em
Champion: bluexy, Runners-up: Fernando Fernandez, Infernsostew, and Kraid

Revolution 2021 Pick'em
Champion: bluexy, Runners-up: Eonden and Matticers
Revolution 2021 Match Predictions
Champion: NihonTiger, Runner-Up: Normanski

Full Gear 2020 Pick'em
Champions: Fernando Fernandez, IMCaprica, RBH

---

One Wrong Pick, Perfect Tiebreakers
Heynongman! NihonTiger Hybrid Hunter WowCoolRobot Fernando Fernandez
One Wrong Pick, 1/2 an Incorrect Tiebreaker
Kraid Boat Times
One Wrong Pick, One Wrong Tiebreaker
Dirtyshubb WMBT27 Zero-Crescent Rivenblade Blah BoboBrazil pazinyo Professor Fate Rikalaus Somnia El-Suave Matticers night814 bluexy RBH Sir Charles
One Wrong Pick, Two Wrong Tiebreakers
Bladelaw IMCaprica Delicious Waffles RS1984 Toli08 Keith Stat

Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out a pick 'em! Feel free to verify my work and check your own results here.

docs.google.com

AEW |OT| All Out 2021 Pick'em

Sheet1 LuigiMario,Omega,Punk,Lucha,Britt,Miro,Jericho,Moxley,Paul,Ruby,Best Friends,Ruby,Daniel Garcia,Adam Cole,0,1 thepenguin55,Omega,Punk,Lucha,Britt,Miro,Jericho,Moxley,Paul,Ruby,Best Friends,Ruby,Omega ,CJ Perry,0,1 Joker Code,Omega,Punk,Lucha,Britt,Miro,Jericho,Moxley,Paul,Ruby,Best Friend...
I'll take that championship! Thanks for all ur efforts bluexy!

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I remember someone bringing up that Owens had his location on Twitter as 'almost there' and someone pointed out the Bucks have 'There' on their account.

Status
Not open for further replies.