• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
If it's anything like the already existing free with ads stuff on prime, it's going to be a lot of fucking ads, too. Like every 3 minutes. Awful.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I never use Prime Entertainment. I won't cancel Prime cause I literally get 100 of packages monthly from them! This is terrible for those that use their APP though.

I already canceled my Disney Plus a year ago and recently Netflix after 15 years or so.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I hate that I can't separate Prime shipping from Prime Video. I don't about Prime Video but continue to get raised prices for my subscription to cover the costs of their show budgets.

The streaming landscape is a steaming pile these days. All I have is YouTube Premium now. I used to subscribe to every major video streaming service. (Edit: I guess technically I have Prime Video, but I never think about it or go to it)

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I like Amazon Prime Video because they have tons of great, bad 80s and 90s movies that I find fun to watch. They also have a handful of originals I like. I'm not paying $3/mo for those ocassional good ones though. This seems like it's to support their LOTR and similar follies which I'm not interested in.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
I'll not pay them more, and still be able to watch ad-free, so I'll use that option. Fuuuuuck theeeem.

EDIT: Cancelled.

Last edited:

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God, fuck Prime. I'm out. Stop stacking on the extra bullsit and keep the price reasonable.