Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I made so much money today selling bugs to Flick. I'm going to pay off my basement in the same day it gets built. Bless that little chameleon.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Omg what is happening? There are randomly three little stools in my plaza and two villagers are just chilling on them sipping tea at night! It's adorable!

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Omg what is happening? There are randomly three little stools in my plaza and two villagers are just chilling on them sipping coffee at night! It's adorable!
the plaza will randomly change when you enter/exit buildings.
Sometimes it'll be blank (& you'll see villagers running around, singing, doing stretches, etc), sometimes it'll be a bench they'll sit on, or a set of chairs sipping stuff
probably some other variants, but those are the ones i usually see

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I was randomly looking through my friends list on the Switch today and some people have played so many hours, the highest I saw was over 110! And a lot over 70 and 90. AC truly an addiction, I wonder what my hours are...

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I was randomly looking through my friends list on the Switch today and some people have played so many hours, the highest I saw was over 110! And a lot over 70 and 90. AC truly an addiction, I wonder what my hours are...

It's my first AC and I'm at over 40 hrs as of this evening (been playing since night it came out).

I don't know how I did that other than I guess I've been playing every free chance I've had and it can be quite hard for me to put down.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
Villager AI is night and day better than any other Animal Crossing. All the little shit they do is so cool

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need the outfits to be in your inventory for your wand to select it?
The way the wand works is, once you have one, you go to any wardrobe and you can set up a new outfit and register. This will remove the outfit from your inventories too so its a handy way to clear some space which is nice.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

My fiancé has 110. Easily her most played Switch game and it's barely been over a week. I have 65. It doesn't feel like 65 at all.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
It's my first AC and I'm at over 40 hrs as of this evening (been playing since night it came out).

I don't know how I did that other than I guess I've been playing every free chance I've had and it can be quite hard for me to put down.
My fiancé has 110. Easily her most played Switch game and it's barely been over a week. I have 65. It doesn't feel like 65 at all.
Sorry, stupid question, how can I check my own hours? Earlier today it just says "x started playing AC 9 days ago."

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just randomly fishing to complete a "catch 5 fish" nook miles task - and on my 5th fish I caught a barreleye. Awesome!

demana

Oct 27, 2017
Opening my Gates (part 2 electric boogaloo)
this time I will not be afk, so it won't crash
- Southern Hemisphere island, apple native fruit
- Nooks Cranny & Ables open
- Mums, Roses & Lilies on sale
- allowed to take fruit and flower heads you want
- Feel free to take anything from my free stuff stall (blue tarp near the entrance)
- PLEASE DON'T LITTER last time I opened my island to the public I found some littered tools
- accepting cardboard boxes as donations (leave them near my house)
[Hidden content]
Thank you so much for opening, got new seeds, bugs, and fish from the visit!

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
My switch list currently includes:

Everspace
Metro Redux
Luigi's Mansion 3
DQ11
Witcher 3

And all I'm playing is this game......

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had barely any time to play today but C.J. is on my island. Good thing he asked for small fry fish. Time to get some good fish to sell them off.

And Lopez was the first visitor on my campsite. My luck just keeps getting better with residents

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
Hey everyone! Azure Moon is officially open! Nothing special going on right now except for Sahara trying to make some money on my island. Come by if you're interested! Azure Moon is located in the Southern hemisphere.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
How do you find shark islands

Is it just luck?

I got them to spawn once every 12 fish bait in my own island.

Sponged

Oct 29, 2017
Online seems so ropey on this, just been to visit Sera (love your island by the way) and got constant crashes, last time in I made a beeline for apples to grab and get out but crashed when I went back in the airport. Trying now for the last time!

You've gave me some great ideas for my island and it's been so cool seeing a southern hemisphere island as well, I love the different weeds you get it the different seasons!

EDIT: I made it home with them! Okay time to drop them off and come back to explore properly!

Alszem

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have any extra pears to spare? It's the only fruit I'm missing. I can give peaches and apples in return. (The rest has not grown yet)

Thanks.

Philia

Oct 25, 2017
Opening my Gates
I will be afk as I do irl stuff
- Southern Hemisphere island, apple native fruit
- Nooks Cranny & Ables open
- Mums, Roses & Lilies on sale
- allowed to take fruit and flower heads you want
- Feel free to take anything from my free stuff stall (blue tarp near the entrance)
- PLEASE DON'T LITTER last time I opened my island to the public I found some littered tools
- accepting cardboard boxes as donations (leave them near my house)
[Hidden content]
REPLYING. Because I want the cute series and I haven't posted in this thread. >.>

EloNoolah

Oct 25, 2017
I have an hour and twenty minutes and two Nook Miles Tickets and I'm gonna find this damn stringfish if it kills me. Wish me luck.

milkham

Oct 25, 2017
E for everyone
b9djUeK.png

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
For tarantulas, here is what i think is one of the best map layout to get, pole needed.
- Insect only spawn on top part and in the circle path, no spawning at bottom of map
- Im always doing my running rotation as is the video
- Always remember the 3 seconds brake before pulling out your net, and max 2 seconds advancing toward spider.

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Welp, it took me 100 fish bait to finally catch a stringfish. This game is changing me, I would never do that in any other game.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Isabelle put me on a wild goose chase trying to earn an extra star for my island eval. I tried upping the scenary and adding a lot more outdoor furniture and fences, but every time I would check with her she would add in a new suggestion. I put a lot of shit out there. She was never satisfied. So I gave up. I'll get my third star tomorrow when the new neighbor comes. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.