Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So far today I've pawned off a ton of sturgeon to CJ and managed to finally move Ozzie into my town via his amiibo, so I'm doing pretty alright.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh boy, I can't wait to see who's in my campsite so I can invite them to my town!"
EUcp9v3UEAEN3mA

"Never mind."

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Is it worth to wait villagers help funding or can I just pay my bridge?
I had a bridge project up that I just paid off today, and the villagers only contributed a few hundred bells.

Any project you want done you'll need to pay the majority yourself. (Or depend on other human players to help.)

No. I'll get back to you once I'm done with the one I'm working.
Okay, just let me know. I have no issue bringing some stuff over for the trouble.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure the souvenirs he sends can only be obtained that way.

They contribute with like 100 bells.
You'll pay the majority of the bridge. Like 99%
They contribute very little if anything. You're going to be paying for almost if not all of it.
I had a bridge project up that I just paid off today, and the villagers only contributed a few hundred bells.

Any project you want done you'll need to pay the majority yourself. (Or depend on other human players to help.)

Okay, just let me know. I have no issue bringing some stuff over for the trouble.
they contribute like pennies to it every so often. It'll never get paid off with just them

Thank you! I'll pay it then

Achire

Oct 27, 2017
My campsite got built today. Quite worried about who I'll have to recruit tomorrow, I really hope it's not Rodney.

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone happen to have the DIY recipe available for "Simple Wooden Fence"? I'd buy a few off of you. 😎

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
I have literally never been able to get an 8th chip / mineral / whatever out of a rock.

I'm using the two-hole method (snigger) and I'll generally always get 7, but the patch I'm standing on never gets an 8th.

I assume I'm doing this wrong?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
My island is only one star! Is that the same for everyone at this point or is it really that bad

Fizzgig

Oct 30, 2017
I have literally never been able to get a 8th chip / mineral / whatever out of a rock.

I'm using the two-hole method (snigger) and I'll generally always get 7, but the patch I'm standing on never gets a 8th.

I assume I'm doing this wrong?

You never get 9, only 8. This is how many fit around the rock.

E: I see you edited :D I sometimes only get 7, but generally 8 if you're fast enough

May 16, 2018
I know people are complaining about player 2 functionality, but the abhorrent online is a far bigger problem imo. The constant pauses and stops for everyone leaving and coming. What on earth?

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
First time I got rain on my island since getting out of tutorial music, I like that the songs are a bit softer while it's raining.

May 16, 2018
Also, does purchasing an item from Nook's store while in another town make the item "sell out" in the host's town as well?

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god why did the game force me to invite that horrid camper into my town ewww

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Also, does purchasing an item from Nook's store while in another town make the item "sell out" in the host's town as well?

Yes, if it's a limited item in the back.
Edit: Wait, just to make sure I'm answering it right, it'll make it sell out in whatever town you're currently buying it in. Your limited items will stay there although a visitor to your town could buy them and make them sold out. Only one of those limited items can be bought a day, regardless of who does the buying.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, today is the last day to catch a stringray and a sturgeon tonight, right?

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
EUcx-pcUUAAQMms

They really try and fit everyone into the celebration, haha. Also, it's low-key hilarious that I wasn't that fond of Drago, and he is at the bottom of the cliff while everyone else is up top, haha.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Oh damn,

got my 3* rating today and KK is coming!

EUcvjnFUMAgrOHr

I've been reading about people struggling to get 3*, so I'll just say what my situation is. I've done no time traveling, I started with the midnight release and have kept up with the natural pace of daily progression. My 8th villager moved in today, my 9th plot is built and sold, my 4th bridge was erected this morning, I also have 2 inclines, my Able Sisters shop opened yesterday, I've got clusters of flowers I'm trying to cross breed spread out all over the island, I've got DIY crafts and other things all over the place, I've got trees of all kinds all over the place, and I've probably got over 100 pieces of fencing placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.