Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2017
So far, it seemed only the first day was aggressive with the eggs. Was able to catch several fish with no eggs. Same with rocks. Also, there are far less balloons.

Maybe Nintendo fixed the spawn rate for eggs in general with the ver. 1.1.2a update from last night? I'm noticing less balloons in the sky today compared to yesterday so I feel like something is different with the newest patch.

Oct 28, 2017

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the Agrias butterfly at? Usually with flowers right? I keep looking all over and haven't spotted one.

If you are in the southern hemisphere you are out of luck, they come back until december. I got mine at the last moment march 31, and I only saw that one since the game was released, and I've played quite a lot.

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
The game is no less agressive with eggs for me. I fish to relax and it provides me with nice bell progress in a reasonable time frame. My last fishing run? Took nearly forty minutes. Burned through nearly two full rods. I ended up with 21 eggs and a grand bell total of 14k. All the good value fish are almost non-existent now.

And there's over a week of this hell left.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I have terraforming, and a large amount of villagers, it feels like the town I've been wanting. This is such a relaxing game to play a bit a day. (This is my first AC game, for reference.)

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So... I have 33 egg recipes now, how many until I have all egg recipes?

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017

x3ZJzkW.jpg

hmmmm

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The photoshoot area is way more fun than I thought, lol. I gotta get some more furniture....just for photoshoots. I like how they let you use what you've already made but don't own, since I made a golden candlestick for a camper earlier but I could use it

LkTjuXE.png

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
How are you all organizing your islands? I put all the homes and stores on the part of the island where I started out.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
95% of these balloons are Easter balloons. I've had my game on almost all day to check balloons.

How am I supposed to get all these cherry blossom recipes with Easter running concurrently?

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
It was REALLY weird seeing the credits roll!!
Now I have island designer and spent 30,000 miles on upgrades for it, and I'm walking around completely lost, paralyzed with indecision since I'm so used to my island just being what it is.

I was so excited for this feature but now....I'm not sure how much I'll use it? Really odd feeling today.

Seeing the credits till sorta killed some motivation. Maybe I should take a break. I've played 2-3 times a day since launch and could be burned out lol.

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you For the concert K.K.!

EUn2M9aU0AUNpPn

EUn2M9jUwAAAPRA

EUn2M9bUEAA50Xo

EUn2M9fUEAArP5r

I have been enjoying pathing so far! Can't wait to get more decorations after work!
This looks really great! My island is so boring right now because I was waiting to unlock terraforming to plan out stuff. Now I unlocked it this morning and I have no idea where to start lol. At least it will keep me busy for a long while but I'll more than likely pay so much just moving buildings around.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
The fact you get the end credits so soon really has me hopeful it's just the start and the game will evolve from there

Quinton

Staff Writer at TheGamer / Reviewer at RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar, With Love
How are you all organizing your islands? I put all the homes and stores on the part of the island where I started out.

I've placed every home except mine within the southwest "quadrant" of my island. Hooked up imperial fencing like crazy, forming a connected neighborhood. I also planted no fewer than 60 trees (lol @ me) in the center, creating a forest of sorts. Put the campground in the middle of it.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
The fact you get the end credits so soon really has me hopeful it's just the start and the game will evolve from there
I take it this is your first Animal Crossing.

The credits have never meant anything. They always roll when you listen to KK perform. So you can see them every Saturday evening when you ask him for a song.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I wish the wand outfits could also save a hairstyle. I like having short black hair for my default outfit but I think pink pigtails suits the Bunny Day dress a lot better.

IrishNinja

Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
got all the fruit, thanks everyone!

dumb question but: all those flowers i picked on nook islands, can they be replanted or just worn/potted/sold only? do only seeds of flowers grow?

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
I want to start terraforming like crazy, but I don't know if my vision can uphold a 5-star town so I'll hold off for now.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
got all the fruit, thanks everyone!

dumb question but: all those flowers i picked on nook islands, can they be replanted or just worn/potted/sold only? do only seeds of flowers grow?

If you want flowers to plant, use the shovel to dig up the whole plant instead of picking the petals. The petals themselves can't be planted but are useful in some recipes so they're worth saving, especially hybrid petals.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
5am music is best. It's so chill and fits perfectly with the start of day/sunrise vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.