• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
4MhXWhP.jpg
What a huge coincidence. This is nuts.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
"Hour-long" is one word because it's hyphenated.

There are a lot of messages that aren't 27 characters long.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
You guys have got to be kidding me with these 27 words posts. I know i know, no fun allowed, but you know if you start to pay attention you see all of these coincidences constantly in life, right?

Oct 27, 2017
Best Level User Experience was immediately guessed because it was on their site.

The explanation Also makes it sound like marketing nonsense, no offense. This seems like a big nothing, a promo stunt that got way out of hand.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
Surely if he had an hour long interview with Hasan he'd be working on publishing an article about it ASAP for GameSpot. Considering how big this thing has grown, imagine the traffic it would generate. But he's not. Because him publishing an article to GameSpot saying it's fake would be lying to their (big) reader base, and I don't think they'd want that. Instead, this whole thing is playing out over social media channels. (He's currently doing an AMA on Reddit about the interview where he's saying a whole lotta nothing.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
So, Hassan just had a one hour call at 2/3 A.M. to promote the game? What a man.
If he was in Tokyo, it would've been the standard 9/10 AM call, but it's a shame he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.