• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fuck?

• Pedo State

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • Gata

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Baylor

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 68 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
New here, but glad to see this thread. I have always been a Michigan fan, but have a family member who plays for Wake Forest so they have become my new de facto favorite team. Seeing them beat Louisville this Saturday was awesome. I know they're not a high profile program but they're on track to make a bowl game two straight years. I missed last year's win but this year I am definitely going.
I'm afraid our Michigan Men quota is full so you'll have to stick with cheering for Wake.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
New here, but glad to see this thread. I have always been a Michigan fan, but have a family member who plays for Wake Forest so they have become my new de facto favorite team. Seeing them beat Louisville this Saturday was awesome. I know they're not a high profile program but they're on track to make a bowl game two straight years. I missed last year's win but this year I am definitely going.

Beat the Irish Saturday. Please.

Monroeski

Oct 26, 2017
8-130 is this mess of teams that all feel samey

#13 Virginia Tech at #9 Miami

Baylor at Kansas

JY5lzur.png

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UGA is so similar to Saban's first two years at Alabama that I'm afraid of next year's conference championship matchup being the end of our run lmfao

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, we are going through the same thing(albeit with lower highs and a higher low) and there are people saying Harbaugh should be on the hot seat "we are a team of 4 and 5*s! No excuses" Do they not remember Hoke and RR? (In b4 someone brings up Hokes record is the same as Harbaugh's because who needs context?). I just never understand people people who think their great coach should be fired because of a down year.
The fire Harbaugh crowd is crazy. But keep in mind there was a vocal contingent that wanted fisher out during the EJ Manuel years because he wasn't "good enough" but Bowden was awful at the end and Fisher won an ACC championship with Manuel. I know it hurts Harbaugh that Hoke was able to beat the worst OSU team in this millennium but there's no shame for Harbaugh losing to mainly top teams while still setting up

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of surprised to see Randy Shannon so low. He'd be a terrible choice but he still seems more likely than Stoops, Taggert or Chad Morris.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Saban is such an unforgiving robot, his players must hate to play for him.

Dawg. Inb4 we hear "bah God, that's Javier Arenas' music!" on Saturday lmfao he is on staff now.
I mean, he'll probably be deadly, he's always been electric on INT returns. But it's that fear of injury that really worries the shit out of me. Really wish those 2 or 3 young guys would finally work out like they were planned.

Changed keys accidentally 3 times but yeah good tone.

Saban surprisingly didn't look completely awkward with that. :jnc

only because the video cut out the moment Saban chewed his ass out and made everyone run a lap of the entire state.

devildog820

Oct 26, 2017
For sure. Mediocre as hell. But we are legitimately bad this year.

Only after losing a bunch of players from last year and injuries this year, right? The end of the Bowden era was like our McElwain era, trendlines pointing down.

I'm kind of surprised to see Randy Shannon so low. He'd be a terrible choice but he still seems more likely than Stoops, Taggert or Chad Morris.

Wasn't as successful as a head coach, not the power he once was in SoFla any more. Also has trouble returning some high profile recruits' calls, apparently.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he'll probably be deadly, he's always been electric on INT returns. But it's that fear of injury that really worries the shit out of me. Really wish those 2 or 3 young guys would finally work out like they were planned.

only because the video cut out the moment Saban chewed his ass out and made everyone run a lap of the entire state.

I'm sure Minkah would be great, but yeah, I'm worried about him getting lit up and hurt. For what it's worth, he and Eddie are so good at weaving in and out of traffic, Eddie avoided any major hits last season. The play where he broke his leg he just kinda...landed weird after the tackle. It wasn't a nasty hit or anything.

I still think Ruggs is the long term answer there, and I hope he gets it together sooner or later. His hands with his speed and footwork would be deadly.

Who was that singing?

Daniel Wright. True freshman safety that's been lighting folks up on special teams. Think we flipped him from FSU last year.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many losses it would take for Alabama to be dropped out of the Top 4. Three? Four?

ESPN already setting up the "eye test" narrative.

edit: also, I don't have a problem with Oklahoma being ranked over OSU, but I'm surprised Wisconsin is getting so little respect

Sly Chimera

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder how many losses it would take for Alabama to be dropped out of the Top 4. Three? Four?

ESPN already setting up the "eye test" narrative.

edit: also, I don't have a problem with Oklahoma being ranked over OSU, but I'm surprised Wisconsin is getting so little respect

At least Bama brings it each year to the playoffs and never gets blown out. They are always a safe bet to at least look like top 4 team. Can't say that for some of the other teams.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
I think they put Georgia #1 so when they inevitably lose to Alabama in the SECCG they can justify keeping them in the playoffs

I think they actually love doing stuff like this, because it gets everyone riled up and gives the media fodder to talk about for the week. Haven't the SEC had multiple teams in the original top 4 every year so far?

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I'm uncomfortable with this ranking, but it'll all take care of itself if UGA keeps winning.

Also lol at OSU ranking. Can't wait for Buck to discuss that on the podcast tomorrow.

Some shitty Maction coming up right now on the Dos.

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Every week FSU gets worse, and yet i still tune in if only for a little to be tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.