• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
3lwDPzR.gif

MOVE: Bathroom

A6YX0yY.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. Let's follow up on it then.

Blargonaut - why do you think Bae IS NOT mafia? Here's the case as I see it:
Very sketchy votes
Angry blow up (has done it before, also fits with rolling scum 239593 times in a row and being immediately suspected here)
Bad d2 opening
Lack of solving/pro-town play
Claims to have targeted someone untargetable n2 (normally would get "no results" for something like this but it's whatever, game runner issues happen too, so there's a small question mark there but why target Aeleus in the first place?
Seems to be using claimed role without much reasoning
Claimed role seems potentially scummy, especially if Ket's claim is true
Does not fit with Fanto's results
Sorian seemed to be shepherding people away from her train d2

So it's not a few things, but a lot of things. Some town potential there, but I think heavily weighted toward scum. Why do you want Fanto's n2 target and do you think Kalor could be a bus? Where is Kalor today, anyway? Feels like he hasn't been here much. Not a good look for someone a lot of folks assume may be cleared after d2.
Good case

Because I want to know

I dunno it's just a thought.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm cool with this, more ppl in the auction, more chances town gets the items.

Just saying but didn't I say that everyone should be in one room ?

I remember everyone saying that this was a horrible idea and that it would just make things even more horrible, since it would mean more deaths.

Just saying.

Stay consistent.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I'm going back now and re-reading things from last night because I was busy and kinda half reading and I wanted to highlight this post because what?

Unless there are n0 powers, no, no one knew early what anyone else had. And what's this about the "same power/role nin might be using?" huh?

Blarg's comment about Sorian could be a billion things. So could the nin exchange. It's a shame we aren't likely to get fully straight answers out of either but also wtf is this post? So far today, Nicole has missed (or faked missing) that Terra was dead and is now... seriously? I really can't tell - suggesting that there are weird duped n0 powers or multiple cops rolling around?

am I in bizarro land?
thats how i felt when i read this post, i am not sure but didnt i make myself clear when i made the initial post aswell as my follow up Posts ?

Since you seem to be less conspiracy sensitive than others,
did i not make myself clear ?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

Sparks since they could potentially role block mafia by moving them into the bathroom, Fanto because they are a tracker or Ynnek for their vague claim backing up Fanto.

I might have just given mafia a better target list than they already have but I would hope they realized this themselves already.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Sparks since they could potentially role block mafia by moving them into the bathroom, Fanto because they are a tracker or Ynnek for their vague claim backing up Fanto.

I might have just given mafia a better target list than they already have but I would hope they realized this themselves already.
lol Mafia would never kill Sparks. That's a scapegoat

Fanto the Miller-Tracker? That's a scapegoat

Ynnek? Maybe. But I think not yet

You have nothing to worry about, my list is way better

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Mafia, do us all a favour and kill all the low-activity players first. Role Madness deserves the best of the best

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Just saying but didn't I say that everyone should be in one room ?

I remember everyone saying that this was a horrible idea and that it would just make things even more horrible, since it would mean more deaths.

Just saying.

Stay consistent.
I am being consistent. Go read day 2 wn mao said I was the one causing the auctions. I suggested it then as well.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I am back now, been kind of keeping up on my phone throughout the day but give me a bit to reread and see if there was anything I wanted to respond to in particular.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Encrypting posts was a great idea but when you've seen it in action it's not as exciting as you thought it would be

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I was concerned about this but I think with a bomb it is unlikely. Also Ket is the last person we need to lose movement.
2nd time I've heard this. Not sure how I feel about it. I feel like ppl want to make sure ket kat isn't in the bath room.

Anyway, why did you feel defensive about being put on the bathroom. 🤔

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
2nd time I've heard this. Not sure how I feel about it. I feel like ppl want to make sure ket kat isn't in the bath room.

To make sure ket kat is a viable target.

if we are so worried about ket not being able to move, thenwe have all the ppl from the quarters in n1 to stay there tonight.

ket gets put in the bathroom, automatically goes toquarters next day neway. So her not moving isn't an issue.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not gonna claim. Go role fish someone else. There's no reason for me to be in the bathroom. Same with Mao and Fanto.

And being in the bathroom prevents Ket from using her ability. If we believe the safety, that's great, but tomorrow she can't move and that's not. So we have to hope protective roles combined with scum choices save folks.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
To make sure ket kat is a viable target.

if we are so worried about ket not being able to move, thenwe have all the ppl from the quarters in n1 to stay there tonight.

ket gets put in the bathroom, automatically goes toquarters next day neway. So her not moving isn't an issue.
That's fine if we want to do that. There was suggestion of splitting the suspects in which case she needs multiple moves.

I don't care how we do it but we need to make a plan that folks adhere to.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not gonna claim. Go role fish someone else. There's no reason for me to be in the bathroom. Same with Mao and Fanto.

And being in the bathroom prevents Ket from using her ability. If we believe the safety, that's great, but tomorrow she can't move and that's not. So we have to hope protective roles combined with scum choices save folks.
1. Not role fishing
2. Already went over ket

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Right, now I remember, rooms and bombs, that's what you were all talking about.

Is there anywhere I need to move in particular for all of the plans here or can I stay in the Rec Room?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
[
nin is claiming vanilla, which is possible, but also made a bunch of jokes about a bomb, which feels like a silly reason to suspect him to me but I suppose it's possible.

This also doesn't sit well with me. I wouldn't handwave what Nicole found with nin as "just jokes". I feel that is one of the legit things Nicole has done this game that has been townie.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
We are giving the bomb planter an easy frame by doing that though. All they need to do is not submit an action and nin gets the blame even if he isn't the bomber.
This is logical, common sense of what would happen. I like the post.
Well, good thing you just foiled their plan.

Also this fails if suspected scum malus, also a bomber suspect, gets put into the bathroom.
Seems defensive. Also same thing(faddy saying bomber doesn't use action) would happen with whoever we publicly put in the bathroom.

Conspiracy Rage: monkey is scum, just not part of team that flipped.

Your welcome.
🤴🏾 🤴🏾 🤴🏾
*truffleshuffle*

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's what it comes down to, whether you intend it or not, and I'm letting you know I'm not engaging with that line of inquiry. Regardless, there's no reason for me to be in the bathroom.
Splitting is bad idea. Have them. all in the same place. Worst case scenario bomber doesn't activate.
I think there's arguments for either. Splitting could help us narrow the pool if the bomber dares activate again. If they're a neutral who wants a chance at winning, they'd have to unless they have a survivor con and at this point I doubt anyone in that pool who doesn't get cleared will live long. We just have to decide so we can make sure everyone gets in the right place.