• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
Started watching this not too long ago, and still just at season 4. Still have sooooo much to catch up on.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Next month? That's awesome news. I always assumed it would be mid 2020 and I couldn't be happier to have been wrong about that.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't a fan of S9, but always in for more of that bald fuck

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Marty is going to be sorely fucking missed. Do we know if Bob Einstein shot any scenes for this before he passed?

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Marty is going to be sorely fucking missed. Do we know if Bob Einstein shot any scenes for this before he passed?
He didn't.

FrequentDemandingGalapagostortoise-small.gif

MizneyWorld

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ready to step in that ass, throw a bunch of shit around, leave the door open, & watch this show.

Met my Seinfeld-hating wife in the large seasonal gap of the 2010s. The last season made her a fan.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Absolutely despised the way season 9 was shot. Was fucking jarring and I hated it.
It was odd at first. But as someone who binged the entire show leading up to season 9, I have to say it's far superior to the motion smoothed look of the earlier seasons. I know they may not be actually motion smoothed they just have a really cheap soap opera thing about them that puts off a lot of first time viewers.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
It was odd at first. But as someone who binged the entire show leading up to season 9, I have to say it's far superior to the motion smoothed look of the earlier seasons. I know they may not be actually motion smoothed they just have a really cheap soap opera thing about them that puts off a lot of first time viewers.

the home video look enhanced the humor because everything felt more spontaneous and less staged

looking "far superior" is not necessarily a goal to strive for in comedy. imagine South Park with smooth and detailed animation. imagine Mr. Show with the elaborate, sanitized sets of SNL.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
the home video look enhanced the humor because everything felt more spontaneous and less staged

looking "far superior" is not necessarily a goal to strive for in comedy. imagine South Park with smooth and detailed animation. imagine Mr. Show with the elaborate, sanitized sets of SNL.
Yeah I agree, the earlier stuff you could see it almost being a documentary at a lot of times, but now it feels more like a show. If I remember right the pilot for the show was kind of a faux-documentary.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
I am still confused as to why I don't understand seinfeld but curb is my favourite comedy ever.

Will be there day 1.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Definitely looking forward to this, though going to miss Funkhauser. Can't believe it's been almost 20 years since the first season aired.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
season 9 was brilliant, I am very much looking forward to this. By far the best comedy on tv for me.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Holy shit! Next month? Yes please!

"You want to impress people with lies?"
"How else do you impress them?"

What a perfect line, I can't wait...

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Saw the premiere was tonight and decided to finally just watch all the way through. Shit is so good right from the get go

Last edited: