• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Cyber Monday Deal: Gamestop Switch + $50 GC +35 Eshop credit for $299, Hitman 2 (PS4/XBO) $29.99

Oct 27, 2017
I ordered the Mario Kart bundle last Wednesday...can anyone tell me how these gift cards are delivered? Should I have received an email?

Oct 27, 2017
Was thinking of buying Hitman 2 at full price but this is tempting. I was lukewarm on the first one but have heard a lot of positive things on the second.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't buy hitman 2 you deserve an industry full of destinies and anthems and nothing else. And fallout 76s just to make it seem more like hell.

Oct 27, 2017
Not as good as the Switch deal Gamestop has on Black Friday if you wanted MK8. If you are interested in a different game this is probably a better deal though.

Oct 29, 2017
Shit. That's a great deal. I would've jumped on it if I hadn't splurged on other junk over the weekend. Next time, Switch...

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, definitely gonna bite on that Hitman deal if the price works for digital. Assuming it does, should I get it on the Pro or the X? Going to watch vids and stuff now but just curious what fellow gamers here think.

Oct 25, 2017
Might double dip on Hitman 2 since I pre-ordered it on PC before I got an Xbone X

Damn shame if that game bombs, but it's WB's fault for releasing it in such a crowded time

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Promoting physical and digital purchases on Switch is the way to go. Some games are more worth it as physical (based on space limitations), and some are more worth it as digital unless you're a 100% kind of person in either direction. If you're willing to have some digital purchases in your Switch library then yeah, that's a great deal. Of course, it's even better if you're super into digital and just want to buy an eShop gift card with the credits.

Gamestop coming out swinging.

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I picked up Hitman 2 at full price when I bought my Xbox One X last week. I don't really regret that, but honestly feel caught off-guard it's already $30 after what, two weeks? Must not be doing so hot.

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I'm approaching double digits in my checkings account, but Pokemon Let's Go and Smash have me FEIGNING for a Switch (plus SMO, BOTW, and MK8D of course)
Hmm, might keep my eyes out for any more deals, might also practice restraint

Oct 27, 2017
I plan on getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed Origins and Valkyria Chronicles 3. Oh, and I'll also pick up a few PS+ membership renewals.