• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
From Reddit - user u/ambient_vapor
2yki4jg2wn161.jpg

Cool.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Eurojank gave us Gothic 2 and Stalker

Eurojank > focus tested AAA crap
And that's the truth. I'd much rather have an ambitious game with bugs, quirks or some undercooked gameplay systems that falls short due to a lack of budget or time. Games like Gothic, Shadow of Chernobyl or Kingdom Come are a good example of this I think.

Julab

Oct 27, 2017
Seems hard to imagine we are less than 2 weeks away from playing this. Patiently waiting is about to pay off big time. So exciting.

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
PS4 and Xbox versions are only 40€ in Finland today, that's a huge discount compared to the usual 60€ or 70€.

I don't remember pre-order offers like this from any recent AAA games?

João

Nov 21, 2020
PS4 and Xbox versions are only 40€ in Finland today, that's a huge discount compared to the usual 60€ or 70€.

Yeah it's pretty unusual for this to happen to games pre-release, most i've seen was maybe 10$ less.

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
Some store(s) put game under Black Friday deals? At least Puolenkuun Pelit hasn't discounted the game.

Yeah Gigantti, Power and Verkkokauppa.com are all selling it for under 40€ so I guess it's some kind of publisher black friday deal.

www.gigantti.fi

Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4) sis. PS5-version - Gigantti verkkokauppa

Cyberpunk 2077 on avoimen maailman toimintaseikkailu, jonka tarina sijoittuu Night Cityyn, valtaan, loistoon ja kehonmuokkaukseen

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Shame it's not the steam version
They take keys from the box copy, which is GoG. Nvidia is supposed to be adding GoG support to Geforce Now, and you get a DRM free version on top of that, so maybe it's not all bad.

Gamestop is supposedly giving away $20 in credit for pre-orders paid in full but I'm not 100% sure it applies to the PC version. But I had some extra gift cards laying around so I rolled the dice.

Deadceptor

Oct 26, 2017

There's been quite many in recent years actually, especially from Gigantti. I'm not 100% percent sure I recall these correctly, but I remember picking up Bloodborne, Witcher III, GT Sport, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Detroit: Become Human, God Of War (2018) and Death Stranding for 40€ at launch. They haven't really promoted these kind of deals and I find that pretty strange.

I already got the Stadia version pre-ordered , but I'm really tempted to double dip with this one though.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
Ill probably really just buy on Steam and also the physical edition for goodies and then sell the GOG code.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Any good impressions video recommendations? I haven't seen any preview/hand-on impression.

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
From my country. (With hungarian subtitles)

I love the character model of the woman in the second picture. I've never seen a more realistic and lifelike looking video game character. Especially in one of the trailers where she was at the bar. Her looking at the character felt like a real human being looking straight at me

Status
Not open for further replies.