GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
(C) Marvelous/Rising Star, though, so it'll go multiplatform at some point, especially as doesn't appear to be published by Nintendo -- and even if it is, publishing rights always eventually default to the copyright holder. See: Lego City Undercover.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what? WHAT????!

I literally just jumped for joy with my wife wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. One of my favorite games ever is getting a sequel. I thought I'd see pigs fly before getting a sequel to both Nier and Deadly Premonition in my lifetime.

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck is today?
some serious megatons going down, it's too hard to keep up god damnit!!!!!

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So happy for Swery (and myself)! He must be so pumped to finally get to make his sequel.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I only know this game by name, I thought 2 was being ported to Switch but I guess it's a brand new game. Which console did the original release on?

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
If I didn't had a Switch this would be one of the title that would make me purchase one. I loved the first game that much. Here i'm guessing this a case of no sequel if it wasn't exclusive to switch, a bit like Bayonetta 2 I think?

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Don't personally care about the game, but always good when a cult classic gets to continue being made. Doesn't matter if Nintendo has a hand in it or not.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
The trailer has a big ass COMING TO SWITCH ONLY

EDq1rBqXoAAlTED.jpg%3Alarge

But since this is a Switch release it's okay to port beg.

Last edited:

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it. This game is...good?...not good?

When it's good, it's SO good. When it's not good, it's kind of laughable. Basically, it's a brilliantly written game that was just too ambitious for its shovelware-licensed-game level dev team to handle. Ultimately, it's totally worth it, but you have to be able to have a sense of humor about the jank.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I remember the talk a few months ago about a game that Nintendo was looking to revived. Wonder if this is that game.

Last edited:

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Hey man if they are paying for it they are getting it as an exclusive. Would be great if Sony followed their strategy with both making actual exclusives and paying for interesting games like Nintendo does and I can respect what they are doing here and hope that more games that didn't have a chance for a sequel, to receive one.

Gorger

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Whaaat? I never even heard they were making DP2 before now. Isn't he currently busy making his kickstarter game? God damnit I do not have a Switch nor am i planning on buying one so I can only hope it does well and eventually reaches other platforms. Hopefully they're making it a complete game and not episodic like D4 that ended up being cancelled after just one episode.