Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018

Aki Saito Need to Know New Year's special with guest starring Hideo Kojima!

Kojima also retweeted this post from actress Danielle Panabaker.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018

The Norman Reedus face sculpture model and The Bionic Woman statue with Kojima Productions merchandise and food.

In the second tweet, the Ludens mascot from the KJP logo reveal, and scenery from Japan. Billy Joel, The Stranger CD is in the fourth picture.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018

Aki Saito may share new information about Death Stranding (?) if he gets 20K or maybe 30K followers on Twitter.

Last edited:

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
So years ago - in high school - I was lucid dreaming left and right and had one about some weird alien planet where I was in a space suit that was actually really comfy and the helmet almost like... zipped together? ... in the front and came to a peak VEEERY much like the Ludens suit here. I'm just noticing it for the first time now with these side shots in the tweets and ... like.. am i dreaming right now?

I don't even give a shit anymore. I'm done being cynical. Anthem is gonna let me fly, Dragons Dogma 2 will someday exist and Death Stranding is a dream ripped directly from our brains and i can't godamn wait.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018

Death Stranding in 2019?

Yes, I know this is the latest trend on social media right now, the 10 year challenge. Still something to note is all, kind of interesting why Baker didn't choose Joel from The Last of Us: Part II.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017

Death Stranding in 2019?

Yes, I know this is the latest trend on social media right now, the 10 year challenge. Still something to note is all, kind of interesting why Baker didn't choose Joel from The Last of Us: Part II.

There hasn't been a good Joel reveal yet for Last of Us Part 2. He could have shown the back of his head but it wouldn't have the same effect.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018

Kojima with Guerilla Games.

There hasn't been a good Joel reveal yet for Last of Us Part 2. He could have shown the back of his head but it wouldn't have the same effect.
That's a really good point actually. There's probably a good reason for that as well, from a story standpoint is my guess.

Last edited:

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
Imagine watching the first two hours of DS. Hnng.

I seriously hope Hideo doesn't spoil the intro as he did with the Phantom Pain with trailers and whatnot.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I wonder if the game releases 2019 means anything, is it possible the scope of the game is much smaller than we think? That would be a full development of less than 3 years.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
lmao this yong video

2019!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!

He zoomed into the glasses if anyone was still wondering/trying

iRVFefB.png

is this like a spoiler or something lol

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I assume the answer is no, but has there been any indication on whether or not Death Stranding will have a VR component?

Status
Not open for further replies.