• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
I turned the show off half way through.. Despite all this talk of "a fresh stary" it sure felt like the same boring and poorly booked shit.

Maybe they should do something about the fact they have an absentee champion? Theres no prize for the top guys to fight for.

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
I'm bored so I am going to play GM for both shows:

Heavy Machinery to Smackdown.
Lacey Evans to Raw.
EC3 to Raw.
Lars Sullivan to Smackdown.
Nikki Cross to Smackdown.

Becky asks Shane/Paige to trade her to Raw or else she wants to be released/quit so she can get revenge against Nia and face Ronda. Becky & Usos "traded" to Raw for Sasha, Bayley, and one of the following: Finn Balor/Bray Wyatt/Sami Zayn. Usos help out depth in the tag-team division feuding with Revival/AOP/Lucha House Party/Breezango/B Team0, while Ronda gets her main event worthy program for Mania with Becky.

EC3 steps in mid-card while Drew gets moved up to main event. Lacey Evans would likely become main event sooner or later knowing WWE for Raw womens.

Smackdown gets Bayley and Sasha to feud with Asuka along with a potential Nikki Cross that could make for an even deeper women's division than Raw: Bayley, Sasha, Asuka, Nikki, Charlotte, and likely Sonya if she continues to improve. Adding Sami would give AJ Styles a new heel to face, while Finn Balor would give Nakamura/Joe/Bryan/and so many other heels on the Smackdown show a top face to go against. Potential storyline of AJ Styles vs. Balor, too, with Good Brothers forming whatever group they want to call it.

Heavy Machinery and Sanity fill the void left by Usos and hopefully one of them stick to keep the tag-team scene fresh (Bar, New Day, Sanity, Heavy Machinery, The Good Bros, Epico/Primo, Harper/Rowan). Lars Sullivan doesn't seem necessary on Raw with Braun, unless they specifically want him on Raw for the eventual feud.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
There was a women's gauntlet match back in May. That match had Bayley start out, win against the first two opponents, and lose to the third. That match also had Sasha Banks as the last person to enter the gauntlet. These were repeated in the gauntlet match tonight

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember the last time someone had a rougher 24 hours on screen than my boy Baron Corbin, christ

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
The match ends after Banks and Bayley work together in order to pin James. However, their celebration is cut short when the Riott Squad comes out and attacks them.

lmaoooooo

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say I'm amazed at how fast Jay White has gone from boring beyond belief into something good out there. I thought he'd be on the fast track to being the next Davey Boy Smith Jr or Tonga Loa for NJPW but here he is actually nailing down matches. Helps he's only paired with the best of the best but he is definitely stepping up his game in a hurry. Thank GOD he stopped trying to emulate the MMA elbow and knee to a grounded guy moment because the Jay White dry hump for 2 seconds till they corpse spot was just so fucking bad...
Now if only he could get G.O.D to put their damned face paint back on and stop trying to be whatever the hell they act like now with mouthpiece Tama being so dull.
Bullet Club gonna need some more talent though thats for damned sure.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The match ends after Banks and Bayley work together in order to pin James. However, their celebration is cut short when the Riott Squad comes out and attacks them.

lmaoooooo
Yeah like for real they are doing that again. Seriously Bayley and Sasha should be involved in the Ronda/Charlotte/Becky feud as that should lead into the 4 horsewomen feud.

Oct 25, 2017

lmaoooooo
tenor.gif

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
BTW for those who missed it recently PAC took on MASATO YOSHINO after returning to Dragon Gate 2 months ago.
Ya know...in case anyone here wanted to see a match where "Neville" cut loose for 30 minutes.

BTW no lie...if I could fix Bullet Club up with anyone I wanted I would likely be putting these two in it with the intentions of running Yoshino as a tag partner with Bone Soldier to feud with Roppongi 3k to help elevate the division. The group lacks some flash these days since The Elite split. So much of Noah/Dragon Gate I'd love for them to head hunt. Marufuji, BxB Hulk, K Ness, Naruki Doi. Just so much shit there that needs better world exposure. Hell even Santa Maria would work if you threw em in with Taguchi, Juice, or Yano Toru.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
For those curious, I guess the women's triple threat match at the house show was really good. Asuka won after she submitted Charlotte. Apparently they went out there and almost killed each other again.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Woof, next weeks Raw doesn't look that good but I'll give them a pass as it's christmas eve and not many people are going to watch anyways. So are they taping 2 smackdown's tomorrow as well?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yooooooo...

* WWE airs an XFL promo, which got a huge pop from the crowd.

NinjaScooter you said you were there, is that true? It got a pop?

Yeah that was probably the most hilarious part of the night. Oddly enough I think Nattie's sharpshooters might have gotten the loudest pops of the night.

I don't know if it aired, I imagine it's a thing they do during commercials, but the brought out three people from the audience to do impressions to try and win tickets, and the guy that chose Hogan got his ass booed out of the building.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Yeah that was probably the most hilarious part of the night. Oddly enough I think Nattie's sharpshooters might have gotten the loudest pops of the night.

I don't know if it aired, I imagine it's a thing they do during commercials, but the brought out three people from the audience to do impressions to try and win tickets, and the guy that chose Hogan got his ass booed out of the building.
LOL

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Woof, next weeks Raw doesn't look that good but I'll give them a pass as it's christmas eve and not many people are going to watch anyways. So are they taping 2 smackdown's tomorrow as well?

Yes. I'm fine with this. Let these people go home, man.

Supposed to, lol. And man, people are actually taking to Nattie now? lol.

But yikes, I can't imagine people being excited for Trump FL.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Also the McMahons segment was fucking awful. These people are so far up their asses they can't even convincingly pretend that they care what the fans really think. It was the most disingenuous thing I've seen in a long time. I also like how they absolved themselves of any role in how shitty things have gotten, and seemingly blamed a real problem (the poor ratings) on a kayfabe event (baron Corbin being GM). It's both depressing and hilarious how out of touch Vince, Hunter, Shane and Steph are.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Did an abbreviated run-through of Raw to see if it improved tonight.

Thought it was alright. Obviously the next two weeks are going to be completely punted, but tonight was way better than recent weeks were.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Also the McMahons segment was fucking awful. These people are so far up their asses they can't even convincingly pretend that they care what the fans really think. It was the most disingenuous thing I've seen in a long time. I also like how they absolved themselves of any role in how shitty things have gotten, and seemingly blamed a real problem (the poor ratings) on a kayfabe event (baron Corbin being GM). It's both depressing and hilarious how out of touch Vince, Hunter, Shane and Steph are.

Truth.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Huh maybe Raw is good actually

Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight
Elias scored the win after using a violin and smashes it on Lashley. At one point during the match, Elias opened a box filled with Legos and Lashley took a bump on them. Elias poured eggnog on Lio Rush after the match was over.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Elias scored the win after using a violin and smashes it on Lashley. At one point during the match, Elias opened a box filled with Legos and Lashley took a bump on them. Elias poured eggnog on Lio Rush after the match was over.

It ain't good with THAT main event next week.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Ah, they've finally taken inspiration from Ice Ribbon Triangle Championship matches.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017

The biggest sign yet that WWE is paying attention to the entire indie scene is them doing that specific spot.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
For those curious, I guess the women's triple threat match at the house show was really good. Asuka won after she submitted Charlotte. Apparently they went out there and almost killed each other again.

So they can book good matches that their live events house shows, but they can't do the same for their TV programming?

WWE gonna WWE.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Gate's last Korakuen of the year starts in about 15 minutes, and besides the annual Doi Darts tag and a cool sounding Eita vs Jason Lee singles match, there's THIS tag;

. Flamita & Bandido vs PAC & DAGA