• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I am back to watch whatever end of show angle they will try

For example, all the McMahons laying in parking lot

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
It's too early for Nattie to turn, and I can't imagine they think Sasha vs Ronda is anything special enough to hold off for a PPV, so I imagine Sasha will win.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed something...I don't think Goldberg ever had a ladder match in WCW or WWE.

Huh. Weird.

Carry on.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw that the "change" coming to WWE was a 20 minute Vince promo and Lacey Evans lmao

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
How can anyone hate Nattie? I love her.

She has such a friendly "mom" personality. I just want to bake cookies with her and update her on my college progress.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ you people are such marks. Talking so much shit about Vince and RAM yet here you are, watching all three hours just because Daddy made an appearance.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ you people are such marks. Talking so much shit about Vince and RAM yet here you are, watching all three hours just because Daddy made an appearance.

tumblr_pjln7mXy7f1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
True story, in december of the year 2018, WWE needed a huuuge RAW to face the worst ratings they never had. They decided to end the show with Natalya!

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
Next week RAW looks terrible on paper. But it's Xmas, so at least WWE can use that excuse

And Sasha, Bayley or Ember need to face Ronda in a PPV, not in a RAW during a holiday

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My shows were on break so this was the only option. Plus it's the post ppv Raw.
True story, in december of the year 2018, WWE needed a huuuge RAW to face the worst ratings they never had. They decided to end the show with Natalya!
Last I checked Natalya's a woman and women have been more entertaining then the men on the main roster so I have zero problems with it.
Also this
Next week RAW looks terrible on paper. But it's Xmas, so at least WWE can use that excuse

And Sasha, Bayley or Ember need to face Ronda in a PPV, not in a RAW during a holiday

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
My shows were on break so this was the only option. Plus it's the post ppv Raw.

Last I checked Natalya's a woman and women have been more entertaining then the men on the main roster so I have zero problems with it.
Also this
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with this overall.

Yes, it sucks to see Sasha get her ass kicked again but would have been fine with most of the women involved getting the win.

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i figured it out

what the fans really want is to stop watching Monday Night Raw

the booking makes sense now