Dec 17, 2022
Are you me? Like to a tee (except I'm warlock + xbox). I really want to run through the dungeons that I've bought access to, but intimidated.

Now I don't feel so bad!
I've bought dungeon keys and have everything up until Final Shape, hoping to be a kickass soloist… but it just never panned out, lol.

I've been playing since beta of the first Destiny, yet I still struggle 😩

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Rapid Hit Outbreak Perfected Day all!

What perk are you all going to try out on Outbreak when you get your hands on a crafted one?

Rapid Hit
Headseeker
Rewind Rounds
Outlaw

h3ro

Oct 28, 2017
Happy Rapid Hit Outbreak Perfected Day all!

What perk are you all going to try out on Outbreak when you get your hands on a crafted one?

Rapid Hit
Headseeker
Rewind Rounds
Outlaw
I'm going with 2 crafted rolls. Both maxing out Handling, one for general play using Rapid Hit and then a GM/Champion/Boss roll with Rewind Rounds.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Ehhh I can see some general use out of this but nobody is really running Arc hunter in high end content. Tether and Nighthawk are just too good...

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So far, these exotics looks like they'd be nice in Onslaught runs for crowd control. But we have other options that I'd rather use over these.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
It's gonna let you charge your class ability, so you get a stronger Barricade

Somehow it was even stupider/better than that.

www.instagram.com

Destiny 2 on Instagram: "We heard you like rockets... Fire a bevy of rockets at those foolish enough to stand against you when using your Titan class ability, thanks to the new Hazardous Propulsion chest exotic. Available with The Final Shape."

957 likes, 35 comments - destinythegame on May 14, 2024: "We heard you like rockets... Fire a bevy of rockets at those foolish enough to stand against you when using your Titan class ability, tha...".

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Says Hunter but it's for Titan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34kZcet07qc

Fire a bevy of rockets at those foolish enough to stand against you when using your Titan class ability, thanks to the new Hazardous Propulsion chest exotic.

Not a fan of any of these really as shown and especially not over other exotics.

Three arcane needles to suspend is not worth it. Incidental arc damage, not even a jolt or blind is meh. Rockets are meh for an ability that is way more useful defensively.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
The Hunter exotic looks like pure ass which is par for the course for Hunter exotics.

Anyways I got 2 out of the 3 patterns I wanted from Season of the Wish, not having played it before The Coil is pretty fun and very rewarding.

Like it way more than Onslaught which I've still yet to finish the last 2 rep levels needed to get superblack lol.

Also beat the Season of the Wish campaign which felt very mild for a pre big expansion story.

After I get the last pattern I need and finish Onslaught I'm prolly hopping off D2 till Final Shape, I'm considering doing Pantheon but having to learn all these raid encounters and doing lfg is such a pain.

I really lost my raiding bone after D1 , I just have 0 energy for dealing with all the bs that comes with other people especially when I'm the one that'd be learning lol.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
That new exotic plus supspend barricade could be very funny in PvP, basically another khepri's troll combo.

Jun 9, 2023
Ehhh I can see some general use out of this but nobody is really running Arc hunter in high end content. Tether and Nighthawk are just too good...
Arc in general just needs a Survivability verb. All the other Subclasses have some form of Healing and/or Overshield you can build into. Arc doesn't, and it really shows when you get into hard stuff and things just shred you instantly.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Titan exotic actually looks pretty good as a neutral exotic, I like that

I only really run like 3 exotics at most when on Titan, so a general piece is appreciated

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
The Hunter exotic looks like pure ass which is par for the course for Hunter exotics.

Anyways I got 2 out of the 3 patterns I wanted from Season of the Wish, not having played it before The Coil is pretty fun and very rewarding.

Like it way more than Onslaught which I've still yet to finish the last 2 rep levels needed to get superblack lol.

Also beat the Season of the Wish campaign which felt very mild for a pre big expansion story.

After I get the last pattern I need and finish Onslaught I'm prolly hopping off D2 till Final Shape, I'm considering doing Pantheon but having to learn all these raid encounters and doing lfg is such a pain.

I really lost my raiding bone after D1 , I just have 0 energy for dealing with all the bs that comes with other people especially when I'm the one that'd be learning lol.

Have you ever done any of those raid encounters? Learning them during Pantheon is not going to fly with most, if any, LFG teams. This mode is tough, even for experienced raiders who know the encounters. I recommend trying some of the dungeons you missed.

Edit: Even if you did any of the King's Fall ones in D1, you'd still be at a disadvantage.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Someone on reddit said the tiles are different too. I forget where they are referring to, but its mirrored from the original.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
I hate that Zero Hour is still timed and they added more bullshit to it. No heavy for the whole boss fight either, great.

40 minutes wasted.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
It's harder than The Whisper? Never done it

It's not that hard, it's just on a 40 minute timer and is designed to waste your time if you don't already know what to do.

But, from my old memory and solo I made it to the very end of the boss. But they pulled the rug out from under me by making the last third of his health bar gated behind a new mech boss and absolutely no ammo drops. So the game decided I was going to lose.

If you're with a squad it'll be pretty easy though.

Edit: I had a much harder time soloing Whisper back in the day. I don't think I ever made it since the boss room is disgusting.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
In case anyone didn't notice it yet, the path you have to take on the fire tiles in zero hour is written in the vault room before it.

Also did regular and legendary zero and got myself a beautiful outbreak with Rapid hit, so now im happy. Trying to think about what barrel and magazine to use for it.

My MVP for legend zero hour was Revision Zero. The sniper rounds make up for not getting many heavy bricks. Quicksilver might work too, haven't used it in a minute so idk how the grenade damage is atm.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not that hard, it's just on a 40 minute timer and is designed to waste your time if you don't already know what to do.

But, from my old memory and solo I made it to the very end of the boss. But they pulled the rug out from under me by making the last third of his health bar gated behind a new mech boss and absolutely no ammo drops. So the game decided I was going to lose.

If you're with a squad it'll be pretty easy though.

Edit: I had a much harder time soloing Whisper back in the day. I don't think I ever made it since the boss room is disgusting.
I tried with a squad and we failed lol. Two of us cannot go beyond the burning room and the time wasn't enough so one left and the leader decided to get back to orbit.

I did manage it a second time knowing what to do. By knowing what to do I mean shatterskating over that tile floor lol.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
theyyre gonna need to remake this gif. Rhulk and baby are wild.

081f750137f5ebbb0e3dbf34fac28af6feb0a932.gif

rest of the raid was a breeze. Baby Rhulk makes wells damn near pointless.