• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got Randy's tonight and it seems OK. Aside from it and that one Veist Scout Rifle are there any other full-auto frames?

All that remains now is Exit Strategy and then a shit-tonne of Vex Offensive before the Undying title is mine.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of Gambit Prime, what is the best way to get Eriana's Vow catalyst progression? I'm at 50% and I'm not playing 25 games of gambit for it.

Culgan

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of Gambit Prime, what is the best way to get Eriana's Vow catalyst progression? I'm at 50% and I'm not playing 25 games of gambit for it.

Feel like it was 1% for every strike/vex offensive/nightfall except for Gambit Prime which was 2% a match. Will take awhile no matter what unfortunately.

I kind of just made a mental note to equip it at the end of anything I was doing , but I wasn't focused on it too much I guess so it didn't feel so bad.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like it was 1% for every strike/vex offensive/nightfall except for Gambit Prime which was 2% a match. Will take awhile no matter what unfortunately.

I got to 50% by equipping it whenever I could while doing other things like pinnacle weapons or triumphs. Hopefully the final assault version of Vex Offensive gives a ton of progress.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
For the last damn time game, I don't want 2 steel sybilz swords as my crucible rewards, gawd. I seriously hate the lack of vendor update.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Are people on PC just all finished with IB ?
Been motivated to get some more IB armor with different elements, but feels like matchmaking is much slower now.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I think they should change sidearms as their own slot and they could be something like back up. You could change from other weapons to sidearms super fast.

Or let us dual wield them.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what are the good weapons for primevals now? Linear fusions seem to have been nerfed since last I played.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
the people using that same SMG would like to be using something else too. but gravity pulls people back to the most efficient killer.

no you don't. lol
Also anti-barrier rounds in my case, like I'd like to use something else, but anti-barrier Recluse + Izanagi + Oppressive Darkness is just a really amazing combo. They really should give exotics a mod slot, Huckleberry is amazing, but I'm not really using any primary without anti-barrier at this point, just too good when paired with the ability regen artifact mods.

Oct 28, 2017
y5xsIKK.png

Well that was a grind and a half. Still no crucible metallic shader though.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Having outside game tools to find groups really shouldnt be an excuse to not make stuff MM.

Especially stuff like Herioc Menagerie, since there is 0 reason to have any coordination anyway.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Are people playing more NFs now, did Bungo actually make NFs worth a damn?
NF having Matchmaking means you can always run at least 920 no problem.
Plus they now give rewards people actually care about(exotics for the right element/stats, mats to masterwork armor 2.0), means the higher levels are also well populated.

It really shows that everything should have MM, no stupid excuses like "you need communication".
If something really needs communication, people will figure it out.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone in the history of ever gotten good stat rolls on planetary armor? Like, at least above 50.

This 2.0 is bogus when the means of getting good stats on armor is so limited.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
But then you'll say something like "God I hate my teammates in this random matchmade activity" or something and we'll be like "oh you hehe XD"

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Are people playing more NFs now, did Bungo actually make NFs worth a damn?
Just the Ordeal NF. The normal NF are completely pointless if you have their exclusive drop already (which can drop in the Ordeal version too), unless I'm missing something, they don't even have the positive modifiers for Vanguard quest grinding anymore, just the negative ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.