Votes: 68 17.5%
  • Both rough: error 37, queues for hours, servers on fire

Votes: 101 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chapel

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
So many people on here raging about the long queues they saw ignoring the posts about Blizzard saying they were slowing log in rates to give the servers time to recover from the load after their planned downtime and subsequent unexpected outage.

The queue times would continue to go up as more people jumped into the queue but none or very small amounts of people were being let in to log in. Given the experience from early access to the official launch, there is no reasonable thought that those queue times were going to stick around and be what you had to suffer through to get in going forward.

Calm down people.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm 70 btw

TqwNMg2.png

FellowTarnished

Alt account
Banned
Mar 8, 2022
World bosses need a massive buff, we just killed them on WT4 and it died in less than 3 minutes. They were much more enjoyable on the beta when they posed a threat.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
well the level 90 buff surely did not help poor ashava a lot, I just can't open the box now, whatever

ap_2

Jan 23, 2021
Weird. I can log in just fine, but can't join a game. It just says "Queued for game, start pending" infinitely.
I guess there aren't any open instances?

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
lol had to logout twice due to glitches already. Once I got stuck inside a chair and couldn't teleport and now I fell through the planet during an event and couldn't teleport. Keep getting stuck in a line cus of this.

Bulletzen

Oct 30, 2017
Ah!!!! I wanted to play after a hard day at work! No joy!
Last Epoch it is for tonight then!
Hope it is resolved for tomorrow!

terrible1fi

Jun 4, 2019
in terms of server uptime, with only an hour and a half downtime since launch, I'd say this has been an incredible launch so far. D3 was so bad by comparison 😂

edit:

Ah!!!! I wanted to play after a hard day at work! No joy!
Last Epoch it is for tonight then!
Hope it is resolved for tomorrow!
severs are back up

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
So many people on here raging about the long queues they saw ignoring the posts about Blizzard saying they were slowing log in rates to give the servers time to recover from the load after their planned downtime and subsequent unexpected outage.

The queue times would continue to go up as more people jumped into the queue but none or very small amounts of people were being let in to log in. Given the experience from early access to the official launch, there is no reasonable thought that those queue times were going to stick around and be what you had to suffer through to get in going forward.

Calm down people.

No.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Hoping I can get back on tonight and keep working on getting all my classes to 50 to get them ready before the start of the season.

j/k

Yeda Anna

Alt-Account
Banned
May 22, 2023
what the shit is this. I am also stuck at "Start Game Pending" screen. Series X. Finally bought and downloaded the game.

Seriously, why do I even need to login to play this offline game. Dumb as shit

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I am tier 1, level 33. I just started act 2. Should I just work through only the story at this point? Seems so strange to pass up all these blue exclamation points and staying on the path ...

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone willingly to help me beat the capstone dungeon wt2 so I can do wt3?
I'm at the boss already

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
the best comparison to internet issues like this is highway/street issues
Yeah, despite some differences, it's an apt comparison. You don't fix congestion with more roads/server, you fix it with behavioral changes, schedule rotations, or even just usage reduction lol

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
what the shit is this. I am also stuck at "Start Game Pending" screen. Series X. Finally bought and downloaded the game.

Seriously, why do I even need to login to play this offline game. Dumb as shit

This is not an offline game. Diablo 4 is akin to Destiny or The Division in the sense that you can play solo if you want but it's not really an offline game.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Saw an orange star on my map, went to it and found a pile of loot. The star signified a legendary drop. Not sure where that came from haha

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Thinking about just giving in and getting the game.

Anyone know if hardcore players can group up with non hardcore players? Should I stay away from world bosses if I'm playing hardcore? Remember constantly dying to the world boss in the beta...

reaganstein

Dec 13, 2017
Saw an orange star on my map, went to it and found a pile of loot. The star signified a legendary drop. Not sure where that came from haha

Yea this is nice. They can just be random drops or from other people killing more significant enemies. Any you miss get sent to a top page in your stash with an icon on it too. It's all very user friendly.

I was grinding some helltide earlier and had free items in my stash from I assume other people doing the same around me.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I completely overlooked or misunderstood. So even if Im using Frost Bolt, I can set Fire Bolt to be enchanted and Frost Bolt will cause burn?

Yep. Works with all your attacks. Just keep in mind that the burn damage itself isn't really all that spectacular if you're only dropping a single point into Fire Bolt. I'm not actually sure how else you could raise the dot damage, but the main reason to use that in your enchantment slot is for the passives you can use with it that take advantage of "burning".

Last edited:

Kgamer

Oct 27, 2017
Was waiting for the Gathering Legions event until some nazis with the clan tag "1488" showed up. I reported them, called them scum, and then left. But why is that even allowed? I was unable to type the word "nazi" in chat, but they can come in here with 1488?

ozumas

Born to be Wise and Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 15, 2020
I need some advices by people that are 70+, so I am 64 but I feel like leveling is stalling and items I am getting are not better that what I already have. I've been doing nightmare dungeons over 4-5 levels ahead of mine and I managed just fine but still feel very slow for me. Today I unlock w4 with not much difficulty but now enemies are 70+ and while I can kill and survive, it is more harder but they give me so much experience that I don't know if it is worth it stick to W4 and have a slighly harder time or rollback to W3 and spam nightmare dungeons until I am level 67 or so and switch back to w4.

How your experience in those levels were?