• Early: rough, Full: smooth

Votes: 68 17.5%
  • Both rough: error 37, queues for hours, servers on fire

Votes: 101 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone bored enough to help me finish this season in the last few days left? Maybe I could just leech some XP while you do your NM Dungeons? Would appreciate any help. Kiru#2516

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I am excited for Season 4. I skipped Season 3 altogether as I had a few other games on my plate but I will be back May 14. It was also nice to see that I can redeem 9000 MS Reward points for the Season 4 Battle Pass. The Necromancer and Rogue are the only builds I have not taken to end game so one of those is my pick for this season.

There seems to have been quite of few changes since Season 2. Can anyone provide a link that explains all the new options for pretty much everything. I watched a bit of a Raxx video and he was talking about stuff I never heard of - felt like I was jumping back into Destiny 2 😁

Xanathus

Oct 25, 2017
I am excited for Season 4. I skipped Season 3 altogether as I had a few other games on my plate but I will be back May 14. It was also nice to see that I can redeem 9000 MS Reward points for the Season 4 Battle Pass. The Necromancer and Rogue are the only builds I have not taken to end game so one of those is my pick for this season.

There seems to have been quite of few changes since Season 2. Can anyone provide a link that explains all the new options for pretty much everything. I watched a bit of a Raxx video and he was talking about stuff I never heard of - felt like I was jumping back into Destiny 2 😁
Here's the trailer they posted about the update
www.youtube.com

Diablo IV | Inside the Game | Loot Reborn

Season 4: Loot Reborn comes to #DiabloIV on May 14th.⚒️ New Itemization Systems🔥 Helltide Revamp💀 Endgame Updates😈 And so much moreMore info on Diablo IV'...

another video just came out about the itemization update

Last edited:

Stryker

Oct 27, 2017
I finally finished the Lilith statues this week. Is there anything else that carries over that i should look to do before season 4?

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
I haven't played in quite a while , can you join more than one clan yet ? Do they even plan to allow it in the future ? I hastily joind a friends clan that has good people but they're not suprr active

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped Season 3 and haven't really been keeping up entirely with the Season 4 news. Do the Codex of Power upgrades carry over to the eternal realm after the season ends?

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I played like half (maybe)the campaign in season 3. I'm excited to start up 4 with the new loot. Since I didn't get super far in the campaign I'm a little confused in all the changes. I was basically just equipping more powerful items without focusing too much on the other stats

Do the season builds online typically stay similar season to season? I was following a guide on icy veins for the chain lightning sorcerer and that was pretty fun. Kind of wanted to go that route with a new character again.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2021
I played like half (maybe)the campaign in season 3. I'm excited to start up 4 with the new loot. Since I didn't get super far in the campaign I'm a little confused in all the changes. I was basically just equipping more powerful items without focusing too much on the other stats

Do the season builds online typically stay similar season to season? I was following a guide on icy veins for the chain lightning sorcerer and that was pretty fun. Kind of wanted to go that route with a new character again.

The builds themselves usually stay pretty consistent, although with season 4 there will be some shakeups. But by the start of season 4 if you follow a leveling build it should stay the same. Pretty easy to respec worst case scenario.

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
So Diablo 4 associate game director Joe Piepiora and Adam Jackson have been doing the rounds giving interviews with various YouTube people. Anyone watch any of them yet?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aewKB3AlFfQ

View: https://youtu.be/OCHr27Bk5VA?si=sitMtbaqQI2xrpWw

View: https://youtu.be/ciXtSFoV3O8?si=DtDMd3r6DUdGdrB4

Pretty solid interviews, but no new information besides a few "yeah that could happen" and "it's on our list" responses. It was mostly about the current development philosophy and direction of D4.

If anything, I was ironically most excited about Joe acknowledging Clans exist and they need to have better functionality.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I am looking forward to Pit runs after level 100. I have always liked having a game on hand that I know I can play in 15 to 20 minute increments. It is great for when waiting for other people to get online or simply to take a short break from other tasks.

happydeer

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2021
Haven't played since release, but the changes this week seem interesting. I usually don't play seasonal characters, though. Will the changes come to the Eternal realm as well?

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played since release, but the changes this week seem interesting. I usually don't play seasonal characters, though. Will the changes come to the Eternal realm as well?
Yes, that is a huge part about this, the vast majority of the seasonal offerings this time are the redesigned systems. ALL of that stuff is hitting eternal realms.

There is no seasonal power this season, so out of all the seasons that have been offered this is probably the best one to continue your eternal realm characters if you don't feel like playing seasonal content.

I'll be jumping in to the season though as leveling is so fast this time.

Oct 25, 2017
There is a seasonal reputation and elixir. But yeah, most of the seasonal update is applied immediately to eternal.
Yah, it is basically like the seasonal rep for the vampires I think. The basics are we aren't getting a 'borrowed power' (vampire powers, mech, etc.) I think its a solid move too, focus on the important stuff.

They have made significant changes to the core fundamentals of the game and that should be the focus over a seasonal power.

Michilin

Nov 14, 2017
I started the game when it released on Game Pass and I'm currently in Act IV, will the season change have any impact for me?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Cautiously optimistic to jump back in for S4. I skipped S3 because I was...Bored. And the reviews were lacking on it. So hopefully S4 shakes it up.

Vicman

Jan 29, 2024
Can anyone point me to a source that explains all season-specific content and activities? It seems that the biggest reason for me to jump back is because of the changes to core mechanics which are of course present on both realms. This is a good thing though. Anyone feeling the same way? I might skip seasonal stuff and simply jump to my old builds in Eternal Realm.

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone point me to a source that explains all season-specific content and activities? It seems that the biggest reason for me to jump back is because of the changes to core mechanics which are of course present on both realms. This is a good thing though. Anyone feeling the same way? I might skip seasonal stuff and simply jump to my old builds in Eternal Realm.
The seasonal mechanic is reputation and gear, etc. it is minimal. Maxroll

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I might jump in when the update hits so I can continue my campaign playthrough in the eternal realm

Oct 29, 2017
USA
I haven't played D4 yet apart from a little of the beta so I'm looking forward to finally start it tomorrow. I believe the wait will have been worth it.

I'm down to either Sorcerer or Necromancer. I've long intended Sorc to be the first class I play, but I've also read that Necro w/ minions is expected to be super powerful this season. And I do love me a viable minion class. I'll have all day at work tomorrow to decide so hopefully I'll reach a decision before I boot the game up. (Or the servers will be toast and I'll have longer to decide.)

Nucarn

Jan 15, 2020
Belgium
Looking forward for the new season. Already have each class at 100 by now, but can't hurt going barb for the fourth time should be fun with the new loot!

EddIs

Jul 13, 2022
S1- rogue s2 - Druid/Sorc s3- Barb. So it's time for Necro! And it looks like it's the best time to try this class. Still a little bummed that there is no borrowed power this season.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue is the only class I haven't played yet and I was going to go Rogue for S4, but NAH, I'm rolling a Necro again. I've loved minion Necro since D2 so many years ago, and I rolled a minion Necro for S2 but it was a bit underwhelming. Now that Blizzard has finally buffed minions to be good I just have to go minion Necro again to see how its different.

I'll roll a Rogue for S5. 😎

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
For those of you who skipped Season 3, you are in for a treat as you're getting all of the QoL stuff that came with Season 3 AND all the massive stuff in Season 4.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Played a Sorcerer on release and a Necro in Season 1, haven't really been back for seasons 2+3, but I was thinking about playing a rogue this time.

.... Or maybe druid. We'll see! Just hope the servers can take it.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Will give it another chance to see how much of an improvement the loot change is, not holding my breath though.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'll go necro this time, haven't even tried the class yet.

edit - lol just saw Raxx quit and lay into shitty uber bosses.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
Looking forward to rerolling my rogue for s4. Got them up to 68 during the original release, but ran out of steam with the slow ass leveling back then.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
was thinking of going barb but they did something with summons this season right? so ill probably go nerco or druid then