• Early: rough, Full: smooth

Votes: 68 17.5%
  • Both rough: error 37, queues for hours, servers on fire

Votes: 101 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Huh, there seems to be a queue but there's no estimated time, queue position or anything, there should be some feedback to the user :/

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Huh, there seems to be a queue but there's no estimated time, queue position or anything, there should be some feedback to the user :/

If it just says queue without giving you an estimate something's usually gone wrong.

This 100 megabyte download is taking a long-ass time.

Wow fuck me, I thought I was in the seasonal shit lol.

Just did the exact same thing, fortunately logged out at level 5 to check lol

rsfour

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If it just says queue without giving you an estimate something's usually gone wrong.

This 100 megabyte download is taking a long-ass time.

Just did the exact same thing, fortunately logged out at level 5 to check lol
I was wondering why I didn't see helltides, or the seasonal quest. Thought maybe I had to level up, ended up getting to 10 lol.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Oh wow, micro stutters are still a thing? Just moving around the maps I get micro stutters even in the wilderness.

RTX 3080, 5900x, and 32GB of RAM. Does anyone recall a quick fix for this? I think I remember something about a fix when I last played at launch. Really thought that would be addressed by Blizz by now.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow, micro stutters are still a thing? Just moving around the maps I get micro stutters even in the wilderness.

RTX 3080, 5900x, and 32GB of RAM. Does anyone recall a quick fix for this? I think I remember something about a fix when I last played at launch. Really thought that would be addressed by Blizz by now.
turn off the high res textures

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Jumped in and as expected, the new gear tooltips are a breath of fresh air.

The view distance difference between normal and far is so minimal it's funny. The additional highlight on the other hand is a great feature. That they actually describe the default as "grimdark as intended" is so silly though, haha.

Skipped last season but I will play this one. Just have to settle on a class. Sorcerer might be fun. Wonder if Ice Sorcerers are viable now? From that I remember they weren't that hot (heh) in the first two seasons.

terrible1fi

Jun 4, 2019
I know the changes were not necessarily massive but the game feels so great. It feels more focused since I am not sifting through tons of loot, and I can hence focus more on the killing and exploring. and to top it off, minion necro feels really OP haha, loving it

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
I've enjoyed every Season since launch but the codex changes alone are amazing already. I can keep my build leveling up and it feels so good.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Question on the codex.

So when I completed a dungeon I would get a codex entry of the aspect at it's weakest, now if I find like a max roll one, I can just forever have it in the codex?

Negative

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing for a bit now and this is great. The items changes are a huge help. Tempering is a really nice addition to the game.

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Posted in the other thread but would agree that Helltides, even playing solo are now absolutely nuts for leveling. Got to level 30 in probably less than 2 hours and was playing rather leisurely.

Enjoying myself, probably taking a break from the game helped. Definitely noticed less loot dropping which I think is positive.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Insatiable Fury drop, Druid is going pretty good

Edit: lmao it just dropped again 🤣

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Helltides are fun. Basically the same concept as the vampire thing from S2, which I enjoyed a lot.

That said, I just fought a boss which took forever to take down and which killed me and other players multiple times... and all I got was a fancy t-shirt. No really, the loot was awful. So that was disappointing, but maybe it will get better later.

Still not sure what class I will play. Picked Necro to check things out, but I'm not feeling it yet. Honestly I'm already getting tempted going back to Rogue, but I play that class literally every season haha. I suppose I could try a ranged build since I mostly stuck with Flurry thus far.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
was gonna play my rogue last week that i stopped playing the story around 35+ some how hit the skipped story button and with no way to change it i was like i will just wait till the new season drops lol i have no desire to go through any of that again so trying out barb since i found rogue very boring with how split it is between that and being a ranger

lets see how far i can get this time since i wont be slowed down but i also have no clue what to do sounds like hell tides is the way to level also WASD was not in last time i played so that's nice

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Lvl 34 and taking a break. I'm having a pretty good time. I spent the last 45 minutes or so in PVP, but never ran into anyone. Thinking I might grind it for the cosmetics.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Is renown not account wide? I started a seasonal character in hardcore. Is HC or seasonal the reason why I gotta go collect nonsense again?

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Any indications of character rebirth coming in the next seasons or expansions/updates?

I want to avoid have multiples of the same class.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I didn't realize you level up so fast now. Haven't played since S1 but seeing people already at level 70 is crazy. I think I might hop back in and roll a Necro.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I guess a lot changed in a year. I'm level 15 in a helltide holding down the X button as a bear swinging killing everything with a level 3 weapon. I'm surprised how quickly I leveled up too just kinda running through regular enemies.

Also the hardcore character, is there a way to switch to softcore? I kinda just wanna hit level 50 for the trophy and never touch hardcore again, that type of gameplay is not my thing.

rsfour

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ended up doing capstone at 40. Probably could've done it earlier.

Not sure how much I'll actually play though, feels like I'm getting burnt out already.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Necro to 28 or so. Class is a bit weird to play coming from Sorc, but I'll get there.

The season feels a like more of the same currently. That may be just how it is until you engage with the Pit and Uber stuff. Helltides being on constant cycle is cool. I still hate not having an overlay map...They say they don't want you constantly staring at a map and want you to focus on the game world. But I straight up stare at the minimap most of the time, so whatever.