astro

Oct 25, 2017
Really loving my iPad Pro. After trying in the Apple store, I decided on the 11 over the 12.9. I really was interested in that extra real estate, but the 11 is the perfect size to carry around and sketch on. If I need to I'll consider an upgrade in future.

I'm using it to brush up on my figure drawing with the intent to get into character design and concept art and maybe mess around with a web comic.

I have Procreate, PS Sketch, and PS.

Any other apps you'd recommend? Any particular artists with good tutorials for what I'm working toward?

I noted Sinix Designs which looks really good.

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Really loving my iPad Pro. After trying in the Apple store, I decided on the 11 over the 12.9. I really was interested in that extra real estate, but the 11 is the perfect size to carry around and sketch on. If I need to I'll consider an upgrade in future.

I'm using it to brush up on my figure drawing with the intent to get into character design and concept art and maybe mess around with a web comic.

I have Procreate, PS Sketch, and PS.

Any other apps you'd recommend? Any particular artists with good tutorials for what I'm working toward?

I noted Sinix Designs which looks really good.
If you use a lot of references when you draw, I'd definitely recommend VizRef. It lets you create multiple reference boards with any images you want to put on them. It even does GIFs frame by frame. When I use it, I just keep it on 1/4 size on the right side of the screen while I draw on Procreate on the left.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If you use a lot of references when you draw, I'd definitely recommend VizRef. It lets you create multiple reference boards with any images you want to put on them. It even does GIFs frame by frame. When I use it, I just keep it on 1/4 size on the right side of the screen while I draw on Procreate on the left.
That looks fantastic. I use my laptop or PC when I can so I can make use of the full screen, but on the move this will replace them really well. Thanks!

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
I'm considering getting the Lenovo Flex 5 14 with the Ryzen 5 4500U. (and 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD)
(Still not 100% sure, might choose for a Legion 5, although to be honest, I'm not expecting to game much on it and the games I do play I can probably play on the Ryzen GPU as well).

Unfortunately from what I can tell it's not sure if it will have the pen packed in as well. Will buy it from Lenovo themselves (Amazon not an option since a) price has gone up and b) international shipping and customs cost a fortune) for less than 700 € (about 820 $)

Now I am no artist, but I like to draw and am very interested in making the switch to digital (one of the reasons why I am considering the Flex). Am an extreme beginner though :)

If there is no pen shipped with it, what would be a good pen to buy as a beginner for this laptop?
I was looking at the Lenovo Active Pen (or active pen 2) would those be considered decent options? Or should I look for something else?

And Shogmaster I really enjoyed your review/video of the packed in pen. Just wanted to let you know :)
Thanks dude i appreciate that.

BTW I have used Flex 5 with Lenovo's older AES pen and it still works so any of the Lenovo AES pens should be fine.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Download CSP trial and turn off single finger painting in preferences and see if you have same issues. Also you can turn off "use pen and finger at the same time" option in Windows. Do that and see if that makes a difference for you.
Sorry I never got around to updating this. I downloaded some kind of patch to disable touch on Windows. But I realized that wasn't the problem. Krita seems to have input lag since it misinterprets a tap that doesn't touch the screen as a stroke.

When I tried CSP, I encountered no such issues since the program calibrates the pen prior to using it. The differences between Krita and CSP are like day and night. So I caved and bought the Pro license yesterday. CSP feels way more intuitive to use than Krita. I also appreciate the option to post art on Instagram.

Because I have stylus only input, it does feel awkward to zoom in so I might re-enable it. Now to order a screen protector so as to keep particles away from the screen. I'll eventually post some stuff in the Art thread.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Sorry I never got around to updating this. I downloaded some kind of patch to disable touch on Windows. But I realized that wasn't the problem. Krita seems to have input lag since it misinterprets a tap that doesn't touch the screen as a stroke.

When I tried CSP, I encountered no such issues since the program calibrates the pen prior to using it. The differences between Krita and CSP are like day and night. So I caved and bought the Pro license yesterday. CSP feels way more intuitive to use than Krita. I also appreciate the option to post art on Instagram.

Because I have stylus only input, it does feel awkward to zoom in so I might re-enable it. Now to order a screen protector so as to keep particles away from the screen. I'll eventually post some stuff in the Art thread.
Well CSP is >>>>>>> Krita so.... lolz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm justified in not buying a cintiq/cintiq-type device right??? I've wanted one for years but I never bought it because I don't have a desk in my room (room is too small for one anyways) and I don't imagine balancing that on my legs is a good idea. But man I'm so ready to use one...

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
I'm justified in not buying a cintiq/cintiq-type device right??? I've wanted one for years but I never bought it because I don't have a desk in my room (room is too small for one anyways) and I don't imagine balancing that on my legs is a good idea. But man I'm so ready to use one...
Get an iPad 10.5 or Lenovo Flex 5 14 4500U.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Oh, I already have a Lenovo that I could technically use (don't have a good stylus for it though..), but I'd prefer a larger screen to draw on. When I was using the Lenovo, I found I wasn't really moving my hand when drawing and the screen heat bothered me too much
My Cintiq is toasty too lol

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the perception of Fresco these days? I think the default brushes are better than those in Procreate, but I'm not sure about the rest of the program.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS Samsung is forcing me to buy the new Galaxy S7+ by its exclusive timed Android Clip Studio Paint deal OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Galaxy Tab S7 Gets Exclusive Clip Studio Paint For Android

Android has long had devices with active styluses, mostly from Samsung but also from Huawei and, just recently, even LG. Unfortunately, a vicious cycle has…

Galaxy-Tab-S7-In-depth_main_4-1280x720.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Get an iPad 10.5 or Lenovo Flex 5 14 4500U.
My trusty cintiq pro 16 never gets uncomfortably warm, even in summer. Compared to something like a Companion 2, it's night and day.
You know, I've been trying out my 1st gen Lenovo Helix (recommended by you Shogmaster years ago) and its not that bad. It is uncomfortable to draw on my lap looking down but I was doing that anyways by drawing on paper so I might as well use this thing while I still can

Does anyone know of a good stylus for this lenovo (link below)? One w/ a good button I can assign the "eraser" function to

www.cnet.com

Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 3698 - 11.6" - Core i7 3667U - Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD Series Specs

Lenovo ThinkPad Helix (1st Gen) - 11.6" - Core i7 3667U - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD overview and full product specs on CNET.

philipnorth

Oct 31, 2017
You know, I've been trying out my 1st gen Lenovo Helix (recommended by you Shogmaster years ago) and its not that bad. It is uncomfortable to draw on my lap looking down but I was doing that anyways by drawing on paper so I might as well use this thing while I still can

Does anyone know of a good stylus for this lenovo (link below)? One w/ a good button I can assign the "eraser" function to

www.cnet.com

Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 3698 - 11.6" - Core i7 3667U - Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD Series Specs

Lenovo ThinkPad Helix (1st Gen) - 11.6" - Core i7 3667U - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD overview and full product specs on CNET.

Looks like your link is broken?

www.cnet.com

According to this you could use the thinkpad pen pro I think...

Personally I am still on the fence regarding the flex 5... the 16gb model I'm currently not available. The 8gb with 512Gb ssd is. I'm just worried about the soldered part so I won't be able to upgrade. My current usage is usually around 6-7 Gb memory but that's without using drawing software.....

Is the flex 5 still a good option with only 8gb?

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i bought a kamvas 13 from amazon (should arrive early next month)
so far i been following the assignments of Drawabox website
there is any other good source fro learning?

i cant wait for giving it a try

Oct 25, 2017

www.cnet.com

It's a little confusing on which tablet works, but I think it's not for the Helix I have. In any case, that stylus looks weak in comparison to a wacom one, unfortunately..

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017

www.cnet.com

Personally I am still on the fence regarding the flex 5... the 16gb model I'm currently not available. The 8gb with 512Gb ssd is. I'm just worried about the soldered part so I won't be able to upgrade. My current usage is usually around 6-7 Gb memory but that's without using drawing software.....

Is the flex 5 still a good option with only 8gb?
With GPU robbing at least 512MB away from RAM, I'd hold out for the 16GB version especially since the RAM is soldered pn.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017

www.cnet.com

If you want to use side buttons, get the Fujitsu T series pens.

Amazon.com: Fujitsu Digitizer Pen (1 replacement Stylus) T5000: Office Products

Buy Fujitsu Digitizer Pen (1 replacement Stylus) T5000: Digital Pens - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

If you don't need side buttons get the Staedler Norris Wacom stylus.

Amazon.com: Staedtler Noris Digital Samsung Pencil, EMR Technology, Yellow Black (GP-U999ERIPAAB): Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: Staedtler Noris Digital Samsung Pencil, EMR Technology, Yellow Black (GP-U999ERIPAAB): Computers & Accessories

Oct 25, 2017
If you want to use side buttons, get the Fujitsu T series pens.

Amazon.com: Fujitsu Digitizer Pen (1 replacement Stylus) T5000: Office Products

Buy Fujitsu Digitizer Pen (1 replacement Stylus) T5000: Digital Pens - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

If you don't need side buttons get the Staedler Norris Wacom stylus.

Just got the pen today

Is there a specific driver that i'm supposed to download? It doesn't work as of now

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Just got the pen today

Is there a specific driver that i'm supposed to download? It doesn't work as of now
Pen should at least make marks. You need to return it if it doesn't. It's defective.

As for all the features including pressure and side buttons, you need the Wacom Feel driver for the Helix. If the latest one from Wacom website don't work, you might need to hunt down one from Lenovo's support site on the Helix.

Wacom Feel Driver | Wacom Americas

This Wacom Components driver offers added features for most pen input tablets or computers that use Wacom's pen technology.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Hey y'all, it's about time for me to upgrade since my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1, which I thought had a digitizer when I bought it 5 years ago but didn't when I got around to looking for compatible pens, is dying.

So I'm looking into a Surface Book. It's got the dedicated graphics card and RAM that I can't get with something like a Galaxy Book Flex (though admittedly a super sexy device) but I need to do data analyses and video editing, the ability to run full windows apps on multiple extended displays and a proper keyboard that I can't do with a tablet, and the detaching thing which is awesome. I'm in the extremely small niche of people this is targeted at.

However, I'm reading/seeing a lot about how bad the jitter is for MPP pens. I do a lot of line work, so it's somewhat concerning, especially coming from a bamboo EMR. At the same time, I hear that MPP 2.0 pens might have actually eliminated the jitter altogether, and MPP 1.51 pens like the Raphael 520 show nowhere near as much jitter as the Surface Pen does, doubly so with line smoothing.

How concerned should I be about the jitter? Just learning about it makes me skeptical of this whole purchase but at the same time I can't imagine it renders the device useless for drawing, or things like better pens or select software can make the experience good enough for a hobbyist like me, no?

I can't even find out what digitizer is in the Book 3, I presume it is MPP 2.0 compatible?

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
The differences between MPP versions (pen latency, IAF, polling rate etc.) Has zero impact on jitter, which is entirely based on how fine or coarse the screen touch digitizer grid is.

With MPP and AES, regardless of versions, if you draw slowly in diagonal vector you will get line jitter. EOS.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend has been messing around on my iPad Pro, and now wants a drawing tablet too. Her budget is £200 or less.

Is there anything in that price range that you could recommend? It's just for sketching for fun, nothing professional. There's loads of info on this price range online, but I'm hoping someone could narrow it down with a recommendation or two.

We're in the UK, so needs to be on sale here.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
My girlfriend has been messing around on my iPad Pro, and now wants a drawing tablet too. Her budget is £200 or less.

Is there anything in that price range that you could recommend? It's just for sketching for fun, nothing professional. There's loads of info on this price range online, but I'm hoping someone could narrow it down with a recommendation or two.

That level of budget only affords you non screen type tablet, but I don't tend to recommend those to new casuals because of the high learning curve of mastering the hand coordination of drawing away from your hand. Thus they tend to give up on them very quickly...

Drawing on screen ironically serves casuals better due to the lessened learning curve.

ColR100

Jan 13, 2018

https://www.storexppen.co.uk/buy/artist-12-pro-gift.html

It's just slightly over your £200 budget, but it's currently reduced from £260 down to £220, would probably jump on it soon'ish before it goes back up. Best option around with your requirements above, and I know a few games art professionals that use this same tablet for texturing and concept art.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
That level of budget only affords you non screen type tablet, but I don't tend to recommend those to new casuals because of the high learning curve of mastering the hand coordination of drawing away from your hand. Thus they tend to give up on them very quickly...

Drawing on screen ironically serves casuals better due to the lessened learning curve.
There are quite a few screen tablets I can see, like the XP Pen 12... but that requires hooking up to a PC, ofs.

I think I'm going to try to convince her to grab a second hand iPad 6 for 200ish and I'll offer to buy her the 1st gen pencil as a gift. Anyone here had experience drawing on it?

Seems to be pretty much perfect for her use case here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRKrlnYrG4

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
There are quite a few screen tablets I can see, like the XP Pen 12... but that requires hooking up to a PC, ofs.

I think I'm going to try to convince her to grab a second hand iPad 6 for 200ish and I'll offer to buy her the 1st gen pencil as a gift. Anyone here had experience drawing on it?

Seems to be pretty much perfect for her use case here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRKrlnYrG4
If you can find used/refurb Apple Pencil compatible iPad for your budget, go for it. Then have her buy Procreate on it.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take it, lol

https://www.storexppen.co.uk/buy/artist-12-pro-gift.html

It's just slightly over your £200 budget, but it's currently reduced from £260 down to £220, would probably jump on it soon'ish before it goes back up. Best option around with your requirements above, and I know a few games art professionals that use this same tablet for texturing and concept art.
Hey mate, sorry I missed your post before!

That was literally the one I was going to go for, but her laptop isn't great and she doesn't enjoy using it which was putting me off. Luckily, as you see above, we worked something out!

Lone

Mar 6, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
been saving up for the new iPad Pro for a while now.

noticed they're backordered, so I'm going to see if i can get Best Buy to match the educational pricing + Airpods Pro deal. If not, oh well, I can wait, but I've seen some success stories recently.

Finally received the Apple Pencil 2 today (ordered separately, due to no-tax weekend recently).

Just so excited to finally get back into art/animation and such.

Last edited:

ColR100

Jan 13, 2018
I'll take it, lol

Hey mate, sorry I missed your post before!

That was literally the one I was going to go for, but her laptop isn't great and she doesn't enjoy using it which was putting me off. Luckily, as you see above, we worked something out!

No Worries. Just assumed with the £200 budget there was no way you'd find a decent Apple tablet along with a Pencil. But seems like you found a great second-hand deal, nice one. I'd definitely go with that as it'll be the better option for the use case you described.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
ALL SAMSUNG ANDROID S-PEN USERS!!

Download Clip Studio Paint for free at Galaxy App store! Its live Now! GO GO GO~

Minimum requirements seems to be 3GB of RAM. I have it running on my Galaxy Note 9 and its smoother on it than my Lenovo Helix 2nd gen with 5th gen Core M5. I will post some samples or video later today.

AFAICT, if you sign up with Celsys you get 6 months free. Or if you don't, you get 1 hour a day free. You'll get discount if you have desktop license.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
With the recent developments in Android art app space (Krita, CSP on Samsung Android devices), I'm going to have to revise my low cost device recommendation from base iPad + Apple Pencil to Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite...

Budget art device recommendations for late 2020
OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
So lets talk about the lowest cost devices that you can draw on screen with, employing top quality active stylus.

Apple iPad 10.2 : $329 - 10.2" 2160x1620 IPS - A10 Fusion - 32GB/3GB RAM - iPadOS
Apple Pencil gen 1 : $100

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite : $349 - 10.4" 2000x1200 IPS - Exynos 9611 - 32GB/4GB RAM - Android 10
Samsung S-Pen : Included

flx-SOL-67196-iPadLOB-iPad7thGen_DER.jpg;maxHeight=460;maxWidth=460

6403872_sd.jpg;maxHeight=300;maxWidth=450

HARDWARE:

The main difference between these two tablets for art purposes physical spec wise are screen aspect ratios (4:3 vs close to 16:10), RAM amount (3GB vs 4GB), and stylus tech (projected electro static dual touch vs electro magnetic resonance). Some might also say the CPU, but they are both plenty powerful enough for 2D raster duties.

Screen aspect ratio is mostly a personal preference. Some might want more squarish dimensions while other prefer more wide screen. But RAM is definitely on Samsung's corner. More RAM means bigger canvas and more layers and better multi tasking. 25% more for S6 Lite is a decent difference.

As for the pen, I know many will claim that the Apple Pencil is "TEH BEST THAT I EVER USED" or whatever but pro cap dual role stylus has disadvantages compared to pen only EMR stylus such as very small hover distance, confusion between touch and pen that needs more software intervention than EMR, and need for battery charging. Also, having to pay $100 for one is a huge chunk when your main device is only $330. And replacing one due to loss or damage will be costly. S-Pen will never have to be charged for drawing purposes and the replacement can be bought for $40 or less. Functionality wise, both checks the pressure sensitivity, quick response, and tilt function boxes well.

SOFTWARE:

So before July/August of 2020, art app landscape for Android was pretty bare. Infinite Painter was probably the best that Android had to offer, which is also available on iPadOS. Same goes for Sketchbook Pro. Some of the Android exclusive apps like ArtFlow is OK for light work, but for any serious work things looks spotty compared to iPadOS where apps like Procreaate and Clip Studio Paint were available to let you get really serious with your piece on a professional level.

Two new apps on Android changed all that for today: Krita (Beta) and Clip Studio Paint (timed exclusive on Samsung devices). With these two apps, any 2D professional can use Samsung S-Pen device with full confidence as any OS device.

Krita is free, which is always nice. It's been well established on desktop OSes for years. It's full featured. And the Android port in Beta is exactly as capable as the desktop version. It's not designed for newbie accommodation and will have a learning curve like any full featured app. But the rewards are worth the effort with great brush engine and full set of features. intimidated newbies can always fall back on apps like ArtFlow, which has free trial version that is quite usable.

Clip Studio Paint is my go to app and IMO is the absolute best 2D active pen art app in existence. The brush engine is at the very top of the heap. Butter smooth is the name of the game. And it's so full featured that many has kicked Photoshop to the curve in favor of CSP. the $50 lifetime cost of the desktop version did not survive the transition to Android, but the featureset seems to have remained intact. The UI has been tweaked to work on small phone screens to boot but on S6 Lite, it will have room to stretch. The cost is free for 6 months with sign up to Celsys, then $25 a year max with reduced cost from there for various implementations.

On iPadOS side, nothing has changed for my app recommendations: Procreate and Clip Studio Paint. Most people will choose Procreate for better cost and better tablet UI implementation but IMO CSP is the more capable app in things like brush engine smoothness and keyboard shortcuts that lets you get really serious with your work. Featureset wise Procreate is just as jam packed as any, but when I do line work with Procreate, I always feel slightly knee capped and my drawings not looking as good as they can be when using CSP.

So there they are; My two top choices for quality budget art devices. You can't go wrong with either, but I'd personally choose the Samsung because I'm cheap and you can find the S6 Lite for $300 if you look hard (Costco.com), and $330 even if you don't (amazon.com). Having that S-Pen packed in makes hella difference for those on the budget and extra GB of RAM should be helpful as well.

Last edited:

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
ALL SAMSUNG ANDROID S-PEN USERS!!

Download Clip Studio Paint for free at Galaxy App store! Its live Now! GO GO GO~

Minimum requirements seems to be 3GB of RAM. I have it running on my Galaxy Note 9 and its smoother on it than my Lenovo Helix 2nd gen with 5th gen Core M5. I will post some samples or video later today.

AFAICT, if you sign up with Celsys you get 6 months free. Or if you don't, you get 1 hour a day free. You'll get discount if you have desktop license.
So the app is free but you still have to pay to use it past the 1 hour daily. How much is it with the desktop license discount?

I've got a Note8 and I messed with it for a little bit, I'm impressed with the pressure sensitivity this little S-Pen can handle. Do you find value in this product daily or is it just a nice option to have when you're away from your computer and just have your phone.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
So the app is free but you still have to pay to use it past the 1 hour daily. How much is it with the desktop license discount?

I've got a Note8 and I messed with it for a little bit, I'm impressed with the pressure sensitivity this little S-Pen can handle. Do you find value in this product daily or is it just a nice option to have when you're away from your computer and just have your phone.
If you don't pay and if you don't sign up, you still get one hour a day free is what I understand.

I think CSP on my phone is very cool, but not essential or anything (I'd prolly use it the most to doodle during long meetings). You need to use it at least on a 10" tablet to be practical for real work IMO.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Clip Studio Paint is fucking fantastic.

Actually, have I ever linked to brushes in here? I don't think I did.

Because while Clip Studio's paint and drawing engine is fucking fantastic, its default brushes are absolute garbage. You'd never know it had an amazing painting engine if you just tried using the defaults.

So here's a link to some amazing brushes that I use regularly every time I used Clip Studio Paint! They also have some brushes available for Affinity, Procreate, and Photoshop.

www.daub-brushes.com

DAUB Brushes

DAUB tools want to deliver a seamless painting experience across the best creative software for professionals

Also, if you want to do comic work? You might want Frenden's inkers.

store.frenden.com

Subscribe to FRENDEN on Gumroad

After decades of freelance for Nickelodeon, Nike, Burton, MST3K, and countless others, I've focused on making brushes for other digital artists.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Clip Studio Paint is fucking fantastic.

Actually, have I ever linked to brushes in here? I don't think I did.

Because while Clip Studio's paint and drawing engine is fucking fantastic, its default brushes are absolute garbage. You'd never know it had an amazing painting engine if you just tried using the defaults.

So here's a link to some amazing brushes that I use regularly every time I used Clip Studio Paint! They also have some brushes available for Affinity, Procreate, and Photoshop.

www.daub-brushes.com

DAUB Brushes

DAUB tools want to deliver a seamless painting experience across the best creative software for professionals

Also, if you want to do comic work? You might want Frenden's inkers.

store.frenden.com

Subscribe to FRENDEN on Gumroad

After decades of freelance for Nickelodeon, Nike, Burton, MST3K, and countless others, I've focused on making brushes for other digital artists.
Nice. I'm not much of a painter but I wanna check some of those painting brushes out.

OP
OP
Shogmaster

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Just ordered Galaxy Tab S6 Lite from Costco with cover stand for $350 after tax and shipping. Wanna see if its good enough for my CSP needs or if not, I'll just trade up to Tab S7+ within 3 month exchange/return period.

I will report back with hands on next Friday.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just ordered Galaxy Tab S6 Lite from Costco with cover stand for $350 after tax and shipping. Wanna see if its good enough for my CSP needs or if not, I'll just trade up to Tab S7+ within 3 month exchange/return period.

I will report back with hands on next Friday.
Interested in your thoughts. Looking to buy one as a gift for a young aspiring artist.