Do you poop at work?

Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I work in an office with literally 1 sitting cubicle toilet for the men. Nobody shits here.
Are you sure? Is every single man in your workplace literally anally retentive? Do they deliberately induce constipation, taking a laxative on reaching home?

I mean, the why of this is bad enough, but let's get into the how. How is it physically possible for normal people to avoid essential functions for many hours a day?

Nov 21, 2017
At my last job, we already get an extra 1h unofficial lunch break compared with everyone else, and I would always hold it in until the break is over to get another 15mins or so poop break.

Too bad the pay is so bad, or I would have stayed.

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I find it a bit odd, but I know a good deal of people who refuse to use any bathroom but the ones in their home. It’s a matter of public cleanliness they say. #1 or #2. Even when they are out drinking or on vacation.

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, I do.
As others have said: when I gotta go, I gotta go.
I don't mind pooping at work, as long as the toilet is not in a disgusting state - which it usually isn't.

Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty for the time "lost", but then I have to think about all the colleagues who constantly leave to have a smoke break.
Every single one of them most certainly spends more time smoking than I spend pooping, so I try not to care about that.

Jan 10, 2018
Daytona Beach
hell no

i try to keep a regular poop schedule. in the morning, usually after first few sips of coffee and before my shower.

if for whatever reason i don't have to go i usually will wait until before my second shower later that day/night, or if I can, till the next morning

always my toilet, never at work

Nov 2, 2017
I work from home, so yes. I generally try to time it so that I can go on the clock, because why not.

All the times in my life I've worked in an office, I've avoided it. Once you get used to the refreshing cleanliness provided by a bidet, it's hard to go back to dry wiping.

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Absolutely not. I poop at home, or while visiting my mother or sister. Of course if the unfortunate event happens that I really have to shit, then I'm not going to shit in my pants but use the toilet available. Let it be at work, at a friend or a public toilet. I also have under 10 minute walk from work to home currently (with car or bike even less!), so I'm highly priviledged.

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Are you sure? Is every single man in your workplace literally anally retentive? Do they deliberately induce constipation, taking a laxative on reaching home?

I mean, the why of this is bad enough, but let's get into the how. How is it physically possible for normal people to avoid essential functions for many hours a day?
I don’t really understand how you can abstain from pooping once you drink a coffee, and I don’t really understand how one works without coffee.

Also I feel sorry for anybody for whom back country camping is impossible because of inability to poop out of the confines of their home. The wilderness calls.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Welp. It's 2019. I'm in ERA. And I'm reading about a thread regarding pooping at work.

My life's complete i guess. What more can i ask for?