• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I had Void Seeds drop from my first Frost Hermit yesterday and thought I'd keep going with Frost Hermit until another pair dropped. Went 50 runs of Frost Hermit until that happened.

Compare that to today where within 10 runs of Obsidian Golem I had 4x seeds from a single run. It was enough to get my third MUB Gold Fafnir.

I think I'm going to hold off on farming Void Jeanne until HJP is fully revealed. I feel like CyGames is going to throw another curve ball like they did with HMC.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Sinoa
With a random buff skill at her side,
No one knows what she'll truly provide.
She could bolster offense,
But I get the sense,
That she'll just give us Health Ups in stride.

Botan
Just use her, and dark content's solved,
Any meeting with light foes resolved.
She fills every need,
With team Strength Up and Bleed,
So long as there's no cooking involved.

Ha ha, this is great. I love this thread. lol

pactboundlogogiveaway.png

Heads up, pactbound! It's time for our first community fun! I'm doing a giveaway of a $5 Amazon Giftcard!

How do you enter? Simple! Respond to this post either on ERA or Discord (#pactbound channel) with your:

1. Favorite Unit
2. Favorite Type
3. Favorite Weapon
4. What Summer Unit You'd Like to See!

BONUS ENTRY: Draw your favorite unit! (Can be terrible!)

So for example, mine is:

1. Alfonse
2. Light
3. Sword
4. Summer Verica

Simple, right!? Oh, and anyone can enter! If you signed up for any alliance, you can enter to win! We are all pactbound!

Entry must be submitted by July 29th, 2019.

CONTEST DETAILS:

Upon April 29th, a random entry winner will be selected.

A $5 Amazon Giftcard will be sent to an email address of your choice. Please have a valid email address ready upon winning the contest. You acknowledge I will not be responsible if the email address you give is not valid and the giftcard cannot be redeemed.

One winner will enjoy the new summer content with some extra boost in their wallet! Thanks for being an awesome community. <3

1. Renelle
2. Shadow
3. Dagger
4. Summer Renelle 🥴
Bonus Entry Drawing: Too spicy for y'all.*

Really cool of you to do this giveaway, btw.

Good luck, everyone!

*(jk, I can't draw)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not yet, but even if they will they're so damn rare I'm not concerned about them right now. I'm sure they'll give us a more reliable way to farm them (or trade for them) if they ever get a use.

That being said, I'd be happy if I got one of them to drop for me. :(

It'd be funny if they're for the anniversary event, and whoever got some of them to drop before it hits can trade them in for valuable items.

metalmonstar

May 17, 2018
Heads up, pactbound! It's time for our first community fun! I'm doing a giveaway of a $5 Amazon Giftcard!

How do you enter? Simple! Respond to this post either on ERA or Discord (#pactbound channel) with your:

1. Favorite Unit
2. Favorite Type
3. Favorite Weapon

1. Cleo
2. Water
3. Sword
4. Summer Cleo

I will to draw something later. Fair warning I am not that good at drawing.

Also looks like I am almost all full on signups. You all sure were fast. I am sure we will have some stragglers when Alliances actually come out.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
All right, apparently Hatter's Hat Tricks alliance is at 36/30. So please stop applying for that alliance at this moment.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well damn it, CyGames really wants to drain our wyrmite supplies. :/

Gala Cleo + Summer Event + Upcoming Anniversary

I CAN'T DO IT ALL!

Japanese Version:

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to do my daily pulls until the end and by then hopefully by then I'll know what the first summer banner looks like. Even then though, summer part two (assuming we get another banner) will be a mystery, and that's probably when they'll drop the really high-profile character (i.e., Mym)...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, it really makes me wonder what they have in store for the anniversary. Does CyGames do dual banners? If so, I wonder if we might get that gala Eudan + Zethia banner after all...

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh, I was expecting Gala Dark Wand Zethia for anniversary. Now I'm expecting Euden.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I definitely thought Cleo was a decent possibility considering High Jupiter and how she was featured fairly prominently in Ch. 9 with the side story.

Here's a Cleo fan art:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh, dang, she seems actually neat

I gotta figure out my budget for gala and then summer, though for the latter I'll probably split the total number of 10 pulls I decide based on what the second banner looks like

I don't intend to do many overall, especially with still having too much of the overall pool, but I'll spend a little of my hoard...

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely thought Cleo was a decent possibility considering High Jupiter and how she was featured fairly prominently in Ch. 9 with the side story.

Here's a Cleo fan art:

Oh we thought she was a possibility, the weapon type is what threw some of us off. I guess gala dark zethia could be a staff though.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably skip because I have a pretty solid dark team of Ieyasu, Yaten, Curran, and what I need is a better Healer like Heinwald

Save for the Summer banner

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Another pattern reduced to ashes.

Hard pass for now. I already have Veronica and Cleo seems based on hitting multiple target so not useful for MG or HJP.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Another pattern reduced to ashes.

Hard pass for now. I already have Veronica and Cleo seems based on hitting multiple target so not useful for MG or HJP.
That's her gimmick though, if there are less targets then it hits multiple times, so against a single target it will hit 3, 4 and then 5 times depending on the skill shift

Last edited:

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I already have Ieyasu, Yaten, Natalie, Veronica, Nefaria, Heinwald and all the dark 4*s so I should deeeefinitely skip. Gacha gods please give me strength to not spend any wyrmite this banner.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
That's her gimmick though, if there are less targets then it hits multiple times, so against a single target it will hit 3, 4 and then 4 times depending on the skill shift
Wait you're right I missed that part. And that 25% str buff sound very good but you would have to control her for it to works.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This Gala Cleo is this good, just imagine what they'll release for the anniversary.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
G.Cleo is going to cause some issues in Raids and Solo Events for those without Heinwald. Run with a healer Cleo, an off element healer (but locked out of shadow conditional rooms) or go no healer and increased damage with G.Cleo.

Incoming Edward meta.

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
not really interested on gala cleo but cannot ignore the increased 5* rates, sarisse and g! ranzal, and all the eldwater

v conflicted

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I was planning to summon anyway since I've been cold turkey outside of singles since last gala. It's too bad Cleo is dark because my dark team is by far my best one.

Hopefully I can snag a dragon or two with my 60 or so pulls from tickets. Wyrmite is going to anniversary fund.

I'm kind of feeling like they're gonna make it rain for summer so people shouldn't feel too bad for going in on gala. As long as a little gets left behind that is.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
pactboundlogogiveaway.png

1. Favorite Unit
2. Favorite Type
3. Favorite Weapon

So for example, mine is:

1. Alfonse
2. Light
3. Sword
4. Summer Verica

Simple, right!? Oh, and anyone can enter! If you signed up for any alliance, you can enter to win! We are all pactbound!

CONTEST DETAILS:

Upon April 29th, a random entry winner will be selected.

A $5 Amazon Giftcard will be sent to an email address of your choice. Please have a valid email address ready upon winning the contest. You acknowledge I will not be responsible if the email address you give is not valid and the giftcard cannot be redeemed.

One winner will enjoy the new summer content with some extra boost in their wallet! Thanks for being an awesome community. <3

Oh, this is fun!

1. Lin You
2. Shadow
3. Axe
4. Summer Sanzaka

Still working on the drawing!

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
just realized that neither gala nor regular cleo show her belly button

only dragonyule cleo sticks to this sylvian tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.