• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I want to keep this might forever
RgROTXX.jpg

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think you need quite that much, lol. I just had an Expert wind ruins run where I beat the golem mostly on auto, with half the party was 0 mana units I was leveling for the hell of it (and the other half I was vaguely leveling and aren't my best units). I did jump around the party and take over a little to see if it would help, but it didn't add much.

I had a V. Hildegard skill too since I wasn't thinking about them showing up. So... I think just farming what you're farming but bringing a good Mikoto friend skill to deal some serious damage to it would probably be fine?

though, like, are you farming standard fire ruins...? I would think a fire team that strong wouldn't exactly be slowed down much, so you might as well just do that...

I was doing fire expert because I want to take down the L2 and L3 special. I noticed that the L2 and L3 doesn't show up on standard as much as it would on Expert.

It's not like it drops anything special, by the way. No additional roses, just regular rare enemy drops. Obviously you don't want to miss out on those if you can help it, but not super worth worrying about beyond the endeavors.

Dude, I need my four leaf clovers, LOL!

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
It's not like it drops anything special, by the way. No additional roses, just regular rare enemy drops. Obviously you don't want to miss out on those if you can help it, but not super worth worrying about beyond the endeavors.
Oh I assumed it would drop more roses, lame. Not too bothered about them now then.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh whoops I totally immediately forgot fire was open with double dailies today lol. Not like I need any orbs much but I might as well do that while it lasts going forward.

Anyway, after that initial daily + singles rate up, I fell into splurging a bit, for 2 tickets + 30 wyrmite... Aaaaaaand got largely junk (especially since I already had Orion and Ezelith from the singles), except for Kleimann (finally some blind res) and a final Phoenix for MUB, which I can at least be happy with even if it's the worst luck overall I've ever had, even worse than Gala was.

And I did 3 more singles, so I'll rate up from dailies on the final day. If I really haven't been broken by then I may risk another 10, since I bet I'll have a 10's worth more of wyrmite then and I'm at 23k still anyway, so... I don't really regret it, but I should have gone in with more of a plan and maybe stopped 10 sooner, hmm. Usually pushing my luck has paid off when my luck was very good to begin with (like another 5* right after one did a reset), not mindlessly trying again. It's the first time I've actually wanted a thing in a bit, so "desire sensor" and all that, but more importantly a good opportunity to keep myself in check about expectations when actually better banners show up.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018

Looks like that Dragalia Lost is in dire trouble and might get axed in the next 1-2 months according to this long twitter post.

The data is false according to Zhuge in the thread talking about it aswell as he got the info from a random 2ch post with no source according to another guy in there.

Personally thought it'd be dumb to announce releases for other countries talking in a positive light when its at risk of being axed

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The twitter thread is obviously exaggerating a lot but it's a fact that the game dropped a lot in in February so far:
According to Game-i(Japan only):
October: $20.02m
November: $10.24m
December: $5.16m
January: $5.60m
February: $742k

Granted there was no reason to spend at all on the Lunar banner.
Time to release Summer Mym.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Personally thought it'd be dumb to announce releases for other countries talking in a positive light when its at risk of being axed

Exactly. The game likely went into a slump because they made ANOTHER light facility event and lost some momentum. The LNY banner was alright but the valentine's banner and event is awesome.

Looks like a massive overreaction. The updates would have slowed down and there would have been WAY more smoke if this was 100% accurate

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Orion confirmed for best Husbando
zIYjuR6l.jpg

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The effects of the free wyrmprints are up on the wiki now too if anyone is interested. The Hildegarde one is just Louise's Hobbies: Electric Boogaloo. None of the others really jump out as being as good as either Plunder Pals or the print we got from the circus event, but they're decent enough.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The twitter thread is obviously exaggerating a lot but it's a fact that the game dropped a lot in in February so far:
According to Game-i(Japan only):
October: $20.02m
November: $10.24m
December: $5.16m
January: $5.60m
February: $742k

Granted there was no reason to spend at all on the Lunar banner.

The Yen numbers on that site are super close to the numbers that was on the 2ch post other than for the month of Jan. Most likely January numbers were fudged on the post to make things look sensational. Wouldn't be surprised if he was corrected on the actual thread it was sourced from, not that it matters for those aggregate sites that exist to make sensationalist headlines out of nothing...

leder

Oct 25, 2017
The hell? I just got 4 "Destiny's Hands"s in one 10 summon pull. I think their random function is broken. Did 10x10 summon pulls since the event started and basically got shit other than Jean D'arc.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
This event is so awesome. I can grind IOs forever because I've slacked super hard up until the past week or so and get heavily rewarded for it.

Does anyone know when the 50 wyrmite for the roses stops? I'm at 2,000 now. Insane rewards on this event for sure and the stories are really cute as well. It's nice to have something that encourages the grind instead of making something else you need to grind for 2 weeks.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This event is so awesome. I can grind IOs forever because I've slacked super hard up until the past week or so and get heavily rewarded for it.

Does anyone know when the 50 wyrmite for the roses stops? I'm at 2,000 now. Insane rewards on this event for sure and the stories are really cute as well. It's nice to have something that encourages the grind instead of making something else you need to grind for 2 weeks.

Wiki says it goes to 10,000 roses.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
What should I be spending my roses on? Sand?

Also, is there a less tedious way to craft weapons? Thanks all.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the first person thing is...stupid. Completely odd lol Epic 7 is doing the same thing with their new event too but at least in that one you can choose your replies.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
my understanding is that MUB Petal Queen is actually the full 5 stacks

Oct 25, 2017
stil no proms and I did another pull, like Im glad for there tons of eldwaters though, a few more and Marty will be 5 star.

I need the gold testament to finally have all of Euden's mana circles done.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
lol as of early yesterday evening i have all the limited endeavors except the slime one. 10k roses for the last of those collection based endeavors. Went on an iO spree yesterday trying to get Lily's 5t3.... which i did get, only to find out this morning that it's not viable to use 5t3 on HBH unless you have MUB Poseidon. I have no poseidon.... all those mats are wasted until I get a Poseidon! In the meantime I almost have V.Hilde ready for HMS, just gotta level up my shrines and dojos a bit more.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Messed around with her for HMS and I definitely find her to be better besides just having the stun resist. You get the benefit of being able to consistently attack, skills charge up fast, easy to get energy from high comboes, and her S2 has a high chance of proccing the 10% defense down. Broken Punisher is great on HMS especially cause her skills are fast compared to normal Ezelith, or you can take advantage of even more dragon damage during Break state.

If you also have a V!Hildegarde in your group, your skills will be buffed pretty often.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
IIRC run Avenue to Fortune: Beginner and get to the bridge, if it's not there, Give Up and try again.
Thanks! Just got two 5* Dragons on my third tenfold of this event.. obviously very happy about that but unfortunately I had the two of them already. :( Liger and Garuda. For about 4 events in a row it seems every time I get a 5* it's not from the event itself.. frustrating.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Am I an idiot if I try to 5* Xiao Lei?

If it's for playability reasons, I think you'd need Heavenly Holidays and Liger to potentially use her for High Zodiark whenever double Wyrmprints are introduced, so it wouldn't be the best investment.

If it's for waifu reasons, it's never wrong to max her out.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
If it's for playability reasons, I think you'd need Heavenly Holidays and Liger to potentially use her for High Zodiark whenever double Wyrmprints are introduced, so it wouldn't be the best investment.

If it's for waifu reasons, it's never wrong to max her out.
Haha yeah, not really waifu but I think she has a good design. The low tier characters having great designs in this game is both a blessing and a curse. I'll hold off, thanks.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently Princess Connect (another one of Cygames mobile titles) received their first anniversary and introduced a sparking system. I wonder if the same will happen with Dragalia Lost (when they celebrate their first anniversary). I might go ahead and try to bank 300 pulls just in-case...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it probably wouldn't be that hard for me to get to 45k over that time.

But my thought is like... is it worth it? Because I'm not sure blowing that all on a single banner just for a single 5* of choice is worth it. Especially if I end up pulling what I want part of the way through.

Though I guess it makes more sense at a point when there's enough adventurers/dragons to choose from that it's realistic that no matter what, there'd be something I'd not have and wouldn't regret picking.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be worth it for me if a limited character/dragon came along that I absolutely needed/wanted to have (*cough* Mym *cough*). If I got her along the way and I was close to my spark, I could continue pulling and choose something else. If I got her early on, I could just cut my losses and save for something else. If I saved for sparks it'd guarantee me what I most desired, and if I passed on several banners by saving it means the pool would be full of new stuff when I did decide to pull.

I'm a patient guy when it comes to gacha though, so for me saving up 3+ months without doing pulls it's not something I'd have a lot of trouble doing, as long as I'd have a guaranteed pay off by doing so. I"m sure it's probably at least six months away for DL though, I can't see it arriving any earlier than our first anniversary and even then there's no guarantee we'd even get it then.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, turns out having such a high pity rate means it didn't last till the final day's daily would increase it again, as today's daily got me a 5*. So now I have my 5th 5* adventurer, and I guess I'm "stuck" running Verica for HMS as I'm not going to keep pulling with the hope of getting Prometheus for Sinoa now that the rate reset.

...Naveed is better than Hawk, at least. But I'm not sure when I'll get around to putting resources into him, unless he's very fitting for Void... I already should finally take Nefaria and Xander from 40->45, first.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Was feeling lucky and miraculously got another Prometheus and Cerberus on a ten pull. I have enough stones to MUB either one of them now, but not sure which. Could also do Poseidon.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Got Prometheus off of my daily pull this morning. I'm gonna wait until the last day to hopefully get the next banner preview first before I decide to do any more serious pulling. I'd like to get The Chocolatiers and wouldn't mind V!Hilde, but I don't want to spend too much more if the next banner(s) might be better.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to do a high dragon trial without a MUB Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen?

I mean, technically? But you would need to make up for lack of resistance (and stats from having it at level 100) with more HP, and having the print is likely easier than getting that HP.

I would not recommend aiming for the bare minimum.

EDIT:

Yes it is possible.

Here's a run with 4x King's Countenance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AboDj0AehsE&feature=youtu.be

I thought they meant what you did at first, but I realized they specifically said without MUB. I think they were talking about playing normally and using the print with 0-3 unbinds, not doing meme runs.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So, kind of doing my own thing and enjoying the game. Now that I'm finally getting some gold champ sheets, who should I use it on first? I've only used it on Lily so far. 5-star Options are:

- Ezelith
- Mikoto
- Ieyasu
- Nefaria
- Hawk

Also have Verica and Addis who I hear are good to maybe promote up to 5-stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.