• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think I ran into Gohan in DQ.

yTNzEaT.jpg

There's like 50 gohans in that game lol

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
There's like 50 gohans in that game lol

it's so hard for him to make many distinct looking human characters when he does the eyebrow attached to eye thing (idk if tori himself designed that character, but I mean more just in reference to that toriyama style) Whenever I see these characters I just think Trunks or something.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so why do we care if Gogeta or Vegito is stronger? they're basically the same person

Oct 25, 2017
Potara seemed to me like the more bullshit-strong type of fusion, but the real answer is "whichever one would be fun at the time," like with most Dragon Ball things.

Oct 25, 2017
Geez, I just realized the blog where I post my gifs is the first tumblr search result for both "dragon ball" and "dbz". If that site dies, I don't know where else I could get that kind of exposure. People being able to find your stuff and getting it viral was super fucking easy on there.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resurrection F did have the whole Dragon Team fighting at least. Battle of Gods only had them gettin' whooped.

Otherwise, BoG was a much better movie.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
When I watched RoF the whole time I was thinking "this would make a much better TV arc" and then they actually did that but they somehow still completely shit the bed

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Toriyama made BoG and RoF because the DB Evolution film was shit. But then Toei took BoG and RoF and made them shit too.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vegito episode was bullshit. I don't get how Kefla can go on forever and Vegito defused after a Kamehameha.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Vegito episode was bullshit. I don't get how Kefla can go on forever and Vegito defused after a Kamehameha.

Kelfa lasted three minutes in-universe and defused a few seconds after going crazy trying to cut Goku in half. Also, Vegito was fighting the entire time as a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan vs Kefla who fought in base, then Super Saiyan, and then Super Saiyan 2. And the Super Saiyan 2 part was two minutes.

Because Kefla fought for maybe like two minutes
ToP time doesn't make sense

It makes perfect sense. They're just fast, just like the five minutes on Namek.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Toyo said that the manga will be ahead of the anime like 2 years ago? I speculate that if the new anime gets announced, this Galatic Patrol arc will be adopted. That goat thing looks really cool. It's also cool that they're still exploring Universe 7, because outside of the Frieza arc, they really didn't go into the cosmos, outside of a few Super episodes and GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.