• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't go through EOE again. I am so scared.
I-don-t-want-you-in-my-life-neon-genesis-evangelion-39077551-500-277.gif

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Started watching this in 2005 but only got a third, maybe half way through it because I left for basic training. 14 years later I'm able to finish it!

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
I'm up for a rewatch. I bought the original subtitled VHS from Suncoast as they were released. Those were expensive as hell. My mom was an angel for buying them for me.

Tokio Blues

Sep 14, 2018
The question here is if we are going to see it on japanese, english or latinoamerican audio. (Im from argentina) and latinoamerican audio was pretty good.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm up for a rewatch. I bought the original subtitled VHS from Suncoast as they were released. Those were expensive as hell. My mom was an angel for buying them for me.

Holy Shit me too! I bought them myself but yea also Suncoast back then when either them or ordering from Game Cave were your only options.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone I am so sorry. I agree, Episodes 25 and 26 are essential.

Just expecting to see a bunch of bad "skip episode 25 and 26" takes soon.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, why are they re-dubbing the show? Ive only watched the show with subs, was the dub that bad or something?