• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2018
My leagues been renewed and I can have upto 2 keepers from my team, at the sacrifice of a pick for whatever round they were initially drawn last time. My choices are as follows:

Aaron Rodgers- Round 3
Sterling Shepard- Round 9
Demaryius Thomas- Round 5
Adrian Peterson- Round 16
Saquon Barkley- Round 1
Rob Gronkowski0 Round 2
Dion Lewis- Round 6
Crowell- Round 12
Wentz- Round 10
Gostkowski- Round 9
Bryant- Round 16
Denver DST- Round 15
Jaguars DST- Round 8

Who should I pick?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Not much value to be had there tbh. I would keep Saquon and Wentz or Peterson..

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What pick would you get in the 1st? Saquon seems fine unless you'd get #1 or #2 overall and wanted to go a different direction. You're not getting much value out of that keeper, but you're not paying a premium either.

Otherwise, yeah maybe Wentz too.

Rough keeper year.

Oct 27, 2018
Yes I was thinking Saquon and Peterson.

Or maybe even Denver.

I'm 5th round pick in a snake draft of 10.

Oh and it's a half PPR League.

Last edited:

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
C
My leagues been renewed and I can have upto 2 keepers from my team, at the sacrifice of a pick for whatever round they were initially drawn last time. My choices are as follows:

Aaron Rodgers- Round 3
Sterling Shepard- Round 9
Demaryius Thomas- Round 5
Adrian Peterson- Round 16
Saquon Barkley- Round 1
Rob Gronkowski0 Round 2
Dion Lewis- Round 6
Crowell- Round 12
Wentz- Round 10
Gostkowski- Round 9
Bryant- Round 16
Denver DST- Round 15
Jaguars DST- Round 8

Who should I pick?

Barkley only

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In my Superflex Dynasty a guy just offered me Cam Newton and DJ Moore for Watson and I'm SWEATIN holy crap

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Bears kicker problem solved.

year of the kicker

386257206250700800.png

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How soon before drafts do you guys figure out draft order? I always used to force us to wait till the morning of.. but lately people want to know earlier and earlier.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
What is everyone's preference for draft order time frame? The standard that it's set 1-hour before the draft? Or do you prefer it set earlier?

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
I always want to know my draft order as early as possible. In my main league we set the order about a month or 2 before the actual draft. I hate the leagues Im in where I learn like an hour before. I want to plan my draft before.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
damn

I won't draft any player holding out, no matter the discount I get

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Who else are we avoiding fam?
When the preseason games start things will change, but right now some players I'm not touching at their ADP(12, .5PPR):

Kyler Murray 7.11 - Better QBs going after him
Nick Chubb 2.08 - Chubb is in a good position to put points the first half of the season, but I wonder what happens when Kareem Hunt suspension ends. If you're drafting a RB in the 2nd round, you expect him to finish the year strong but I'm afraid Chubb's touches might give fantasy owners a headache come playoff time
Mike Williams 5.08 - Had 10 TDs on only 43 receptions last season. Not only this type of efficiency is rarely repeated, but a healthy Hunter Henry should steal some of those red zones targets.