• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll probably go to Fan Festa, as well. Why not? I want to be cool and have an Aurora Fryevia.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I'm suddenly a lot interested in going. I'm pretty close to Long Beach so it's not much of a travel for me.

I think I'll probably go to Fan Festa, as well. Why not? I want to be cool and have an Aurora Fryevia.

Hey. Take a pictures from event and if you don't like to spam this thread with em, toss those pictures to Discord. Last year we got nice pictures from Warmlettuce (he actually won Producer Jacket too).

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I just had the best luck and the worst luck ever.
Used 18 tickets on the Ignis banner, 14 3* and 4 4* tickets

I got 3 rainbows from this;
The first was Queen, who's STMR I had gotten just a couple weeks before
My second was Raegan, my first one and I'm really happy to get him
My third was Malphasie, who's STMR I got just a few days ago

So that's 3 rainbows: Good!
All off-banner: Bad!
Daddy Raegan: Good!
Getting a 5th copy of 2 units who I literally just got the STMR from: Bad!

At the moment I have 4 STMR; Malphasie's, Queen's, Dark Fina's and Tidus'. So the chance of pulling 2 of those units out of the entire pool of 5* units is just incredibly eurgh

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Damn this boss and it's MP drain, urgh, had quite a few attempts yesterday. Think I'm going to have to resort to copying a video from someone who has units I have. Luckily I'm free today, might catch up on some content like 3* Espers, getting a bit behind.

Oh I got my first Raegen, Olive, Malphasie, Summertime Luke and Aloha Lasswell in the last couple of weeks which was cool :). Awakened Onion Knight to 7* as well, which is my second 7* unit. Still got my UoC ticket...

Edit:
Nice, had a team to take out Hasiko's Revenge with all rewards and got round the MP problem, nobody died either, but was wasn't much of a budget team:
Basch
Lotus Mage Fina
Maritime Strategist Nichol
Wilhelm
Hyoh
Hyoh (Anand)

RtQxHmRl.png

EYAftsSl.png

Glad that's out the way. I might give Diabolos 3* a try now.

Last edited:

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Phew, Hasiko, was something else. Haven't seen that kind of nastiness since Halloween King - Nightmare last year.

Yeah, she's not too bad, if you can get your team established and set up. But, that's 90% of the battle right there, in which Hasiko is adamant to not let you do (unlike most trials). With a decent veteran team, this is doable without too much issue. But, for a non-veterans, this one might be too much without being in possession of key units.

This trial really shine a bright spotlight on just how powerful solid breakers are, and will be in the future. Slapped some 60% breaks from Ramza's Weapon/Mind Breaks, causing Hasiko's damage and drains to be reduced to Tickle-Me-Elmo territory and made the fight a cakewalk after that.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Diabolos 3* down with all rewards! Went in with Wilhelm, Mystea, Ayaka, Hyoh and Hyoh.

Fenrir....I'm coming for you...

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AFTER already getting the uoc raid reward, I finally got my team to one-turn the boss :/

80% mag increase, full break+, and 6-7 tornadoes really just destroys everything in the game that doesnt resist wind, huh

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Took two attempts on Hasiko. Both times my team was Basch,Wilhelm, FIna, Ace, Terra, Friend Terra

The first time I used the first turn chaos chain to get her to 31%. Ended up dieing do to mana drain, three people ended up being berserked at the same time, and being unable to recover. I might've been able to pull off a win had I ignored the esper and focused on chaining the terra's.

The second time I turtled a bit; Ace didn't have the mana to dispel until she was able to manatopia, so I had to wait for berserk to wear off. Wilhelm was able to keep his offensive breaks up while provoking, Basch magic covered, Ace/Fina were able to build up my mana, ace eventually blew himself up for the esper, and then the terra's were able to magically activate and chain her down.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
For me the mana drain was easy to counter, but once I hit 50% she started beserking several units so when my tank and supports were all bezerked there was no way back.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
For me the mana drain was easy to counter, but once I hit 50% she started beserking several units so when my tank and supports were all bezerked there was no way back.

Bring Snow as bait. Equip him with the Yellow Balloon, K Producer Jacket, and Pink Striped Float (all of which were free from somewhat recent events) Moogle Plushie works as well, if you have it. He'll happily attract all the beserks so the rest of the team can act freely for the remainder of the battle past 50%.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Bring Snow as bait. Equip him with the Yellow Balloon, K Producer Jacket, and Pink Striped Float (all of which were free from somewhat recent events) Moogle Plushie works as well, if you have it. He'll happily attract all the beserks so the rest of the team can act freely for the remainder of the battle past 50%.

Yea I saw that the Maquis de Leon we got free has that as well! So I made him 7* and he can provoke and from round 5 has a 60% all stat break. Wasn't too difficult but I forgot to use an esper so Ill have to do it again.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Grabbed MK UoC ticket. We are now at 14 tickets if one has acquired every ticket they have given us.

Daily freebie was Camille, yesterday it was Mercedes, day before it was some 2016 junk.
Free dailies never change <3

Nov 4, 2017
I got Awakened Rain in the daily freebie yesterday and have 110k of the 150k needed for the UOC.

What are you guys prioritizing after UOC? Tickets are a no-brainer but what else?

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks guys!

This is my first Gacha I'm still fairly new (Rank 82) so I'm still trying to figure out hpw to prioritize my NRG and time.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only at 125k event currency without getting anything, wasn't really lucky with the bonus waves.

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
I am a weird one, I bought:
all Non-UoC tickets
Star Quartz
Magic Key mats (I'm up to 30 keys now, I better go back and open those chests so I get a more accurate representation of how much "free" keys I have)
some cheap awakening mats for awakening units for trial shenanigans
Dual Wield Materia
two of the moogles for Kefka's Ribbon TMR (since I am severely lacking in ribbons, and it's cheap as dirt)

Now I'm feeling pretty good about progress, I can spend on a bigger expenditure, like the UoC (bringing me to 14 iirc). Then I will swing back around for the equipment, then it's time to clear out all the cheap awakening mats, and get as much as I possibly can of the more expensive awakening mats to stock up.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Daily reward EX ticket dropped gold and cracked rainbow for CG Fina #3. Gettin close to that STMR tho

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear this game knows which sprites I hate and ONLY gives me those 5*

Luneth and Rinoa are so ugg and yet it gave me both

I just want ayaka and Nyx goddammit

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Zacmortar... how many Lunera? Remember her at 2x 7* is worth more than her STMR. & two at 6* is worth more than 1 7*.

Because enhanced aureole Ray is stupid ridiculous.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Daily reward EX ticket dropped gold and cracked rainbow for CG Fina #3. Gettin close to that STMR tho

Grats!

Yes, yes it is. Still waiting for a 4th Lunera to drop.

For once, I don't mind her 7* not arriving yet. Keep on delaying her, please. She needs that GLEX W-Ability to so that she chains with Malphasie, as the two of the don't currently play nice with each other.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Luneth and Rinoa are so ugg and yet it gave me both

Yes, yes it is. Still waiting for a 4th Lunera to drop.

For once, I don't mind her 7* not arriving yet. Keep on delaying her, please.

Double Lunera for the win. Still waiting for 4th copy, no rush for her 7* to arrive.

Aureole Ray for easy chaining \o_. One of the best decisions I made was to enhance both Lunera ARays to +2.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Double Lunera for the win. Still waiting for 4th copy, no rush for her 7* to arrive.

Aureole Ray for easy chaining \o_. One of the best decisions I made was to enhance both Lunera ARays to +2.

Zacmortar... how many Lunera? Remember her at 2x 7* is worth more than her STMR. & two at 6* is worth more than 1 7*.

Sadly LunETH, not Lunera. I'd kill for her over this asshole with swords that do NOT match or look good together

Unit-Luneth-7.png

Edit: Also pulled a Flame Veritas and should I put any stock in him? Hes rad as hell, and is a base 5*, but that doesn't mean he's getting a 7* anytime soon necessarily.

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I was not expecting CG Charlotte
RRjuYxy.jpg

6iMlxAb.jpg

Wonder if that means she is finally joining the main cast?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a build for a 7* Tidus and some decent companions for him. Any hint?
7* Tidus is built more for true doublehand with either fixed dice or brotherhood; https://ffbeequip.com/builder.html?server=GL# is a good resource for tyring to figure out builds.

His chain partners will include anyone in the quick hit family; which should be 7*Lightning, 7*Queen, Tidus, Camille, and 7* Nalu I think.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/chokmdchains is a good resource for chaining partners.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Got a gold on my half price summon and was disappointed when it didn't turn into a rainbow, then I did my free pull and it came down as a straight rainbow for my second Veritas of the Light. Neat!

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
You got a link to that? .... I wanna peek
Here you go https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/9l9q00/gl_maint_quick_peek_10418/

• Likely enhancements:
    Empress of the Winds
    Nullify confusion, boost MAG and SPR by 30% and wind resistance by 100%, and boost damage of LB and certain abilities
    Cyclone Shield
    Boost MAG and SPR, caster can dodge four physical attacks, and reduce damage taken for all allies for four turns
    Sunder
    Wind and lightning damage to one enemy

Likely new skills:
    Winds of Chaos
    Boost damage of certain abilities
    Gale Mistress
    Boost magic damage against human, beast, avian and stone monsters, and boost damage of certain abilities
    Tempest Eye Wall
    (One use every 6 turns) Wind and lightning damage and reduce wind and lightning resistance for all enemies, and boost damage dealt by sunder next turn
    Looming Tempest
    (One use every 6 turns) Automatically revive caster one time, and enable triple black magic for 3 turns, boost damage dealt by sunder next turn, and gradually regenerate MP for self
    Triple Black Magic
    Use black magic three times in one turn
    Ominous Forecast
    (One use every 6 turns) Boost MAG, boost caster's magic damage once next turn, and reflect back magic cast at all allies, and boost damage dealt by sunder next turn
    Archfiend of Wind
    Boost MAG, SPR and HP by 20%, and boost equipment MAG when only weapons are equipped in one or both hands

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here you go https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/9l9q00/gl_maint_quick_peek_10418/

• Likely enhancements:
    Empress of the Winds
    Nullify confusion, boost MAG and SPR by 30% and wind resistance by 100%, and boost damage of LB and certain abilities
    Cyclone Shield
    Boost MAG and SPR, caster can dodge four physical attacks, and reduce damage taken for all allies for four turns
    Sunder
    Wind and lightning damage to one enemy

Likely new skills:
    Winds of Chaos
    Boost damage of certain abilities
    Gale Mistress
    Boost magic damage against human, beast, avian and stone monsters, and boost damage of certain abilities
    Tempest Eye Wall
    (One use every 6 turns) Wind and lightning damage and reduce wind and lightning resistance for all enemies, and boost damage dealt by sunder next turn
    Looming Tempest
    (One use every 6 turns) Automatically revive caster one time, and enable triple black magic for 3 turns, boost damage dealt by sunder next turn, and gradually regenerate MP for self
    Triple Black Magic
    Use black magic three times in one turn
    Ominous Forecast
    (One use every 6 turns) Boost MAG, boost caster's magic damage once next turn, and reflect back magic cast at all allies, and boost damage dealt by sunder next turn
    Archfiend of Wind
    Boost MAG, SPR and HP by 20%, and boost equipment MAG when only weapons are equipped in one or both hands
Oh maaaaan, I hope Sunder becomes as OP as those make it seem like it might

Also triple Tornado with Rinoa will shred

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
CG Citra story event confirmed this week, kinda want to try the step up since I have no 5* summoner but I don't know.
Hmm, nah I will keep my stuff for Folka since I need a 7* healer more.
Halloween is coming too and I bet there will be some nice units.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Keep in mind if you are waiting for a healer, one of the fan festa units (the idol one) is gonna be a bard/healer.

I'm really curious to see a global exclusive 7* healer and what they can do with her