• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are your final predictions for this highly anticipated title?

• 96-100

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • 91-95 (Same as Awakening)

Votes: 236 35.4%
  • 86-90 (Same as Fates)

Votes: 303 45.5%
  • 81-85

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • 76-80

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • 75 or below

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
My Amazon preorder is now saying it'll be delivered by 11 PM tomorrow.

What the hell, I've never seen later than 9 before. If I get a knock on the door at 10:50 I'll be pissed.
Yup. All my packages are delivered late morning-mid afternoon so I'm hoping it'll be there when I get off.

Amazon has been delivering some of my packages very late recently too. From what I understand, they handle their own deliveries now instead of using the USPS? So their schedule is kind of weird

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Nintendo Life: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - The Zenith Of A Legendary SRPG Series (9/10)

There was a lot riding on it, but we can confidently say that Fire Emblem: Three Houses has managed to live up to the hype and will stand as a highlight in the series for years to come. The expanded gameplay styles, retooled combat, lovable characters, and in-depth character customization hook you fast and are almost guaranteed to keep you engaged for dozens, if not hundreds, of hours as you come to understand this enormous game in its entirety. Fans both new and old won't want to miss out on what Fire Emblem: Three Houses has to offer; this sets a new standard for what a strategy RPG can be and most certainly proves itself to be the next must-have release for the Nintendo Switch.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The 3DS games looked pretty good for the platform though (and ran reasonably well).

But I guess the jump from 3DS to Switch simply isn't a small one.

I can live with so-so graphics. Performance issues are another matter though. Especially with so-so graphics.
Yeah performance issues are worse, but for this type of game not as big of an issue for me.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So far every complaint ive read about the game is on the smaller end and the story is a banger, this is a perfect game for me already

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Osaka

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is not a bad game - it starts off strong and for some reason systematically unpicks everything by the time you're 30 hours in. The battle system is fairly impressive but still carries some of the flaws the series has had for the past decade, and the writing of the central cast feels like a step back compared to the 3DS series' entries.

In case anyone was curious whether the Daily Star's game reviews were as dumb as their shitty tabloid journalism in the rest of the paper.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of nines already, looks like IS did an excellent job.
I'm waiting on the Jeuxvideo.com review

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is not a bad game - it starts off strong and for some reason systematically unpicks everything by the time you're 30 hours in. The battle system is fairly impressive but still carries some of the flaws the series has had for the past decade, and the writing of the central cast feels like a step back compared to the 3DS series' entries.

oh boy lol

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing scores. Looks like I'll be picking this up.

Do I need to know the story of any other previous FE games? I remember reading ones they are all loosely connected?

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif