• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also not getting RDR2, doesn't sound like fun, more like a lot of tedious tasks. No thank you.

"AAA" games are mostly boring to me anyways, besides outliers like Monster Hunter and Nintendo games.

PC indie and "smaller" (budget wise) games are my jam.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I don't know what's happening, but I have agreed with two things you said in one day!

When Argo falls off the bridge...

giphy.gif
Do we disagree frequently? Are you a Jerry alt?

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
RDR2 97 MC, the press fellating Rockstar once again, remember GTA IV 98 average, man that was hilarious in retrospect.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
It's really telling about GAF 2.0 that Audioboxer is banned for hilarious banter while fanboys, astroturfers and people criticizing any review below 95 as clickbait are not even warned on the same thread... Quite a coincidence it happens on the anniversary of this which at the time everyone was selling as the place of positivity, rainbows and sunshines. 1 year later and it's basically GAF with another name and different ownership which is why I basically stopped posting half year ago.

Also can't believe Lopetegui's still manager. I guess they don't want to bring in someone new to get humiliated against Barcelona on Sunday as his first game.

I'm sure you know someone ready for that challenge.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Discussions on Reset Era are just so exhausting to me. At work we have a lot of calm and generally pleasant discussions about politics where we can have a laugh with each other without having to resort to accusations or insults.

lol, if the internet was like IRL we wouldn't be here. Do you spam Elex on the face of all the living thing that comes across you at work?

I'm not sure if I will get RDR2, Zelda BoW was praised like the second coming, but for me, it was a solid 7
I haven't played Spiderman yet, and the next AAA to comes that I'm waiting for is Sekiro

I just want Metroidvanias and loot games, tomorrow I will play Diablo 3

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so RDR2 good? i'll get it on saturday maybe depends how pissed i get tomorrow

still havent played that spiderman game i bought when i was shit face the last time

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Discussions on Reset Era are just so exhausting to me. At work we have a lot of calm and generally pleasant discussions about politics where we can have a laugh with each other without having to resort to accusations or insults. Here everything is perceived as a matter of life and death. Everything is good or evil. Most people here don't apply any nuance at all in their posts and rely on hyperbole to get their point across. That's not really an inviting environment to have a reasonable discussion.

I know this is correlated with the heavily polarized political situation in the US but still, it's far from pleasant.

I know you feel it can be exhausting and some moderation here is questionable, but like you say, American politics is so polarised right now there isn't really a discussion to be had. So (assuming your Belgian), your office politics may be light hearted, the same really isn't the case for the majority of this forum unfortunately.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's really telling about GAF 2.0 that Audioboxer is banned for hilarious banter while fanboys, astroturfers and people criticizing any review below 95 as clickbait are not even warned on the same thread... Quite a coincidence it happens on the anniversary of this which at the time everyone was selling as the place of positivity, rainbows and sunshines. 1 year later and it's basically GAF with another name and different ownership which is why I basically stopped posting half year ago.

I'm sure you know someone ready for that challenge.

giphy.gif

no no no no no no

anyone but him.

Just make Solari manager and hope he can salvage anything this season. Then give the job to Conte next season, and allow him to work the way he wants to.

And you might post this as a joke, but there is a very large portion of the fanbase that want Mou back unironically.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they keep him long enough so he does enough damage so the next manager will have a lot to undo.

I hope they keep him long enough so he does enough damage so the next manager will have a lot to undo.

Get back on FootyDiscord

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Have you not seen how our "star" players are playing? lol. They are all going to need 2 years of counselling at this rate.
Nah, they just need a manager that won't force them to listen to Joy Division and The Smashing Pumpkins before each game.

In all seriousness that actually sounds good to me

Get back on FooyDiscord
He's banned.

Beefy and McMoneyman are the new Markitron and Jerry (AKA Wez )

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
How are you wiping? Can you poop if the cubicle next door is occupied but hasn't yet made a noise? make a thread.
Ended up just being a big fart which was disappointing. Still make a thread?

Nope. Red Dead is my favourite Rockstar game so I'm excited.
Good to hear

I'd rather masturbate to images of Tottenham lifting the quadruple
Y I K E S

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
that's indeed damning evidence

What have you got to say for yourself Wez
Also

Never liked Ireland anyway.

Ireland has always been a haven for corporations looking to dodge taxes, I imagine this decision is an extension of their friendliness to private businesses.

I was just making a joke, you need to calm down

If this isn't Jerry then I will buy 5 copies of ELEX

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
1. Spurs fan
2. Suspect date
3. Banter backfiring

Seems solid. I'm still hoping it isn't Jerry though so you can experience the shining beacon that is ELEX.

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't find a connection between Wez and Seinfeld. If it is Jerry, at least he's a bit more subtle than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.