• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It is the best. But why derail this thread some more. I see what you are trying to do. after you people have said GOW had the "BEST Skybox ever" and as have been proven time and time again. Most of what you people call the "best" won't even make top 10 when compared objectively. So you (not you specifically) rely on posting useless screenshots (this is not a gameplay screenshot thread) that has nothing to do with the discussion and claim what you are looking at is the best. When its not even close. Its been 50 pages of nothing but hyperbole and derails. The only posts in here that actually contained independent verifiable concrete evidence has been mine.

I think it is rather you who should calm down with the hyperbole, derails and generalizations. Neither have I claimed GoW's skybox is the best (nor among the best), nor have I ever claimed that GoW is graphically the best in anything. I have actually said here and in several other related threads that I think GoW's tech is inconsistent, and that I think it is foremost the talented artists of Santa Monica Studios that made the game look so beautiful.
What I however did was calling out your hyperbolic criticism of the game over pages and pages and your hyperbolic praise of other games, recently that cloud system thing. You and some other poster alleged I must've been joking or blind when I stated that the Forza video that you have shared yourself shows very unrealistic, abrupt transitions and distortions...

lsvGYMO.gif

...and when I asked you to actually look at it again you both became suddenly very silent. That is the reason why I now asked you about it again. But that's literally the last time I do that since you are now ignored.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
I never said i was a rendering programmer. I said i am a software engineer and a game developer. Big difference.

I am too sofware engineer but not on game development and I have more confidence to DICE rendering team doing the choice to choose Horizon Zero Dawn technology just after seeing the presentation at SIGGRAPH, they decided to implement the exact same technology... The GG guy before working on Horizon Dawn was working on offline movie rendering on FX and volumetric cloud rendering for animated movie, he decided to find a new solution and helped by a realtime rendering engineer he delivered a great solution within a 2 ms budget rendering on PS4...

Last edited:

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Lol, you have that title and you were not able to recognize SSS in GOW ?! Who are you kidding with ?

Seeing as you posted images that had no indication of SSS and i responded by breaking down visually what SSS is visually. I think you are the one who is kidding yourself.

That's not SSS.
Secondly that doesn't look like a real man. stop it. you're embarrassing yourself.
The skin shader is very low quality, the skin looks way too rough and looks like rubber. don't be deceived by a normal map of bumpy skin.

also what SSS looks like on the ear for example.

tumblr_inline_nwbvxofL2F1qij4lt_1280.jpg

Your picture looks like what's on the left most side.

10056-dmfp.jpg

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
Seeing as you posted images that had no indication of SSS and i responded by breaking down visually what SSS is visually. I think you are the one who is kidding yourself.

Cory Barlog himself told they have subsurface scattering in the game during Kinda Funny spoiler cast... After it is not as strongly apply than in other games imo but it is probably an art direction decision...

The game looks like a painting and it is visible with atreus or the witch... Kratos skin is cover by the ashes of his family...

Last edited:

Dr Guildo

Oct 27, 2017
France
And as we were spoken about eye shader few pages later, I notice, in the shot above, that the eye of the boy is presenting more things than we thought, as I said, photomode will reveal interesting things...

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
Forza Horizon 3 and Sea of Thieves Skybox are top notch.
Nothing come close.
IMO.

Technically not true at least for Forza Horizon 3 artistically it is your opinon... But Forza Horizon 3 skybox is very well done knowing they did not have the rendering budget to do a full volumetric cloud solution... Same things for the weather in Forza Motorsport 7... I don't know what they use in Sea of Thieves...

Last edited:

Dr Guildo

Oct 27, 2017
France

10056-dmfp.jpg

SSS is applied on all the faces, the problem is you think SSS is only used to make lighting pass through the ears and fingers, where in fact, it is used also to make the skin look softer like IRL. All of those faces are showcasing SSS.

Commentary attached to you image from the source : https://community.renderman.pixar.com/article/1956/photorealistic-head-training.html?l=h
Since we are doing this manually, the DMFP needs to change depending on reference imagery, because SSS depends on age, cartilage, skin fat, melanin amounts and many other unique skin traits in every person. Again, RenderMan will modulate this automatically, but I wanted added control.

Those images are simulating how SSS handles different type of skin according to the age. Kratos is the type of SSS applied on the first face [0.05-0.1]

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Games like FH3 have very pretty skyboxes, but they don't come close to proper 3D modelled/volumetric solutions as per games like DRIVECLUB and Horizon Zero Dawn, which have far more realistic real time light diffusion, variations in density, realistic reactions to wind, velocity, environment etc.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

19gztn.gif

DRIVECLUB

driveclouds91yw4.gif

WLuoFwM.gif

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
3wVpoZF.gif

BuKH8DT.gif

I think, after playing God of War, Horizon is still the more graphically impressive game if we take into account EVERYTHING. God of War is still very close though and it's obviously debatable.

Oct 25, 2017
Technically not true at least for Forza Horizon 3 artistically it is your opinon... But Forza Horizon 3 skybox is a very well done knowing they did not have the rendering budget to do a full volumetric could solution... Same things for the weather in Forza Motorsport 7... I don't know what they use in Sea of Thieves...

Sea of Thieves is fully 3D/Volumetric Clouds.

-

Visual Adventures on Sea of Thieves - GDC

https://youtu.be/BzppoQTG3m0?t=25m53s

Last edited:

trugc

Oct 28, 2017
Game doesn't seem to be quite polished on some rendering features.
No screen space reflection on most glossy surface. Grass doesn't have collision with snow. Grass/bushes are not rendered to shadowmap, shadow from this type of object fully relies on screen space shadow and their implementation of screen space shadow looks quite archaic. Texture/lighting work of some scenes is pretty mediorcre.
Visually most part of GOW is still great. I believe most of the problems are due to rushed job before launch and SSM could do better if they were given more time.

nib95

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sea of Thieves is fully 3D/Volumetric Clouds.

-

Visual Adventures on Sea of Thieves - GDC

https://youtu.be/BzppoQTG3m0?t=25m53s

Sea of Thieves has geometric clouds, not fully volumetric one's. The cloud models themselves are very simple and geometrically limited, averaging around 850 vertices, and lit in a per vertex, not per pixel way. It's off screen blurring and distortion that gives them that soft fluffy look around the edges. Also, the clouds are opaque and have a range of blending and manipulation methods to get them to more realistically overlay over one another. None of this is to say they look bad, the clouds in Sea of Thieves look fantastic and artistically really fit the look of the game.

That said, proper volumetric cloud solutions as per Horizon and DRIVECLUB are far more realistic, technically advanced, costly and taxing.

Last edited:

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL

your non sense with photogrammetry and Forza Horizon...

The only skybox without any approximation are the Horizon Zero Dawn one current technology which are the current one used by DICE, all game using TrueSky technology like Drive Club, probably Ace Combat and many flight simulator on PC and other exclusive title on PC... Another Strange things they don't use Forza method in offline rendering... Andrew Schneider is the guy who did the clouds on Rio, Rio 2, Epic and Ice Age 4 movies... He took his experience from offline rendering to try to recreate a simplified version of what he did before to be rendered in realtime in HZD... And DICE was impressed by the presentation and use the same technology and did a little improvement to the technology and share it with GG and they decided to use DICE improvement into in HZD Decima engine... He did another presentation saying it and he thanks DICE programmer.

Horizon Zero Dawn advanced in realtime SIGGRAPH 2015 presentation
https://www.guerrilla-games.com/read/the-real-time-volumetric-cloudscapes-of-horizon-zero-dawn

True Sky technology
https://simul.co/truesky/

Remember a few threads ago when the same suspects were trying to call Kojima Productions liars for saying that Guerrilla Games tech was just beyond anyone else's at the moment? Yeah. Funny coincidence there.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
The more I play, the more I notice weird things like the white flashes on edges when rotating the camera (which I see in some other games, but it's starting to bug me as I notice it more), pop-in, some textures/models looking unfinished or bad close-up, etc. It's still a phenomenal looking game in general, but I feel like UC4 or HZD may have been more consistently good? That's just based on memory though.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
Sea of Thieves has geometric clouds, not fully volumetric one's. The cloud models themselves are very simple and geometrically limited, averaging around 850 vertices, and lit in a per vertex, not per pixel way. It's off screen blurring and distortion that gives them that soft fluffy look around the edges. Also, the clouds are opaque and have a range of blending and manipulation methods to get them to more realistically overlay over one another. None of this is to say they look bad, the clouds in Sea of Thieves look fantastic and artistically really fit the look of the game.

That said, fully volumetric cloud solutions as per Horizon and DRIVECLUB are far more realistic, costly and taxing.

Dis not see all the presentaton only watched a few minutes.... I was thinking they were truly volumetric when they show the visual presentation of the cloud with a change from geometric to volumetric one. Clever use of tech again but not volumetric stylized cloud...

Last edited:

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
The force of deny is real with you :

The boy skin is screaming SSS

Your constant pathetic attempt to rewrite history is getting annoying. The first clear visible sign of SSS was posted in page 35.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ga...g-game-of-all-time.35748/page-35#post-7159594

My response was to your post in Page 33 and came way before more evidence was posted.

Clearly SSS I'm observing, especially activated on his left arm. Can't wait for photomode to happen !

And even before that i already saw SSS in cutscene, and because i didn't have the game i can only settle from what i see through walkthrough videos unless someone goes and collect more evidence and posts it for the discussion.

And this is PAGE 30!
In cutscene SSS is barely visible for both characters...

clearly you have no clue what you are observing and it shows by everything you say. Your constant attempt at revisionary history is laughable and blatant trolling at this point.

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I didnt enjoy the game, the technical side of it was superb. Game is far from ugly, and easily one of the best looking games of the generation.
They did amazing work in that regard, so kudos.

icecold1983

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Your constant pathetic attempt to rewrite history is getting annoying. The first clear visible sign of SSS was posted in page 35.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ga...g-game-of-all-time.35748/page-35#post-7159594

My response was to your post in Page 33 and came way before more evidence was posted.

And even before that i already saw SSS in cutscene, and because i didn't have the game i can only settle from what i see through walkthrough videos unless someone goes and collect more evidence and posts it for the discussion.

And this is PAGE 30!

clearly you have no clue what you are observing and it shows by everything you say. Your constant attempt at revisionary history is laughable and blatant trolling at this point.

So youre trying to dissect the technicalities of a game youve never even played? I suppose that might be why you are completely off the mark when it comes to forza horizon as well

Last edited:

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
An out of focus image really? Who should i be paying attention to?

Now Where's the SSS?
Where is the fresnel?
where is the fuzz?
where is the rough specular?
where is the spec highlights?

Compared to the competition, this looks bad.

attachment.php

Your picture looks like what's on the left most side.

10056-dmfp.jpg

Dude give it a rest already, you implied Kratos didn't have SSS or had very little SSS applied to his skin, and you literally posted a presentation from Pixar's Renderman website and pointed out that Kratos's skin looks like the one on the left because it looked rougher. Well as it was pointed out to you, all those faces had SSS applied to them, they were demonstrating how SSS looks on skin types based on age. So by your own inadvertent admission, Kratos does indeed have SSS. Clearly you are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about as has been demonstrated many time in this thread.

icecold1983

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Dude give it a rest already, you implied Kratos didn't have SSS or had very little SSS applied to his skin, and you literally posted a presentation from Pixar's Renderman website and pointed out that Kratos's skin looks like the one on the left because it looked rougher. Well as it was pointed out to you, all those faces had SSS applied to them, they were demonstrating how SSS looks on skin types based on age. So by your own inadvertent admission, Kratos does indeed have SSS. Clearly you are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about as has been demonstrated many time in this thread.
Its definitely an alt account someone made soley for the purpose of this discussion

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
I am too sofware engineer but not on game development and I have more confidence to DICE rendering team doing the choice to choose Horizon Zero Dawn technology just after seeing the presentation at SIGGRAPH, they decided to implement the exact same technology... The GG guy before working on Horizon Dawn was working on offline movie rendering on FX and volumetric cloud rendering for animated movie, he arrives with a new solution and help by a realtime rendering engineer arrive to a great solution with a 2 ms budget rendering on PS4...

When a guy like @Dr Guildo can't tell the difference between an actual skybox system and volumetric cloud but claiming to have technical knowledge because of what they read on wiki page?

You're equating volumetric clouds to an actual sky system. volumetric clouds IS NOT SKY. There's alot that goes into a sky system than simply volumetric cloud rendering.

When you name drop EA because they want to use a similar technique as Horizon. You do realize that VOLUMETRIC CLOUD RENDING IS NOT A SKY SYSTEM!

There's alot that makes up a sky than volumetric cloud rendering.

Yeah FH skyboxes look pretty, but can't touch a game like HZD technically, where the cloud behavior is much more realistic.

Timelapsed

Again HDZ sky DOES NOT look realistic. Time of Day of HDZ are almost identical. Small variation in cloud shapes and animation means nothing.
Litterally i could post dozens of posts and if I didn't tell you it was from Forza you would think it was real life. You can't say the same about the sky in HDZ.

Forza Horizon 3 on the other hand have thousands of 12k pictures of 30 different 24 hour period, they then blend it together and create thousands of different sky vistas. They also have accurate cloud shadowing.

The picture below reminds you when you are on the freeway and you are driving into a storm up ahead and you can see the dark clouds. The road up ahead is dark but the clear sky where you are is bright.

3cFKwCH.png

In terms of realism, its not even close.

2888283-9-19-2016_9-28-47_pm.png

9Git3KM.jpg

ZMt88rM.jpg

8f12626c-e073-4001-ba29-33a1b1d4e67b.jpg

Forza-Horizon-3-Weather-System-2-620x372.jpg

FH3-sky.png

sebastien-van-elverdinghe-beautyshot-09.jpg

CsQIgmhWAAEbxYT

CZ8ZesGh.jpg

90ae63a70951cdf50491d16bf558959f2c778b76.jpg

2725915-forza-horizon-3-4k-free-full-screen-wallpaper.jpg

0c00579f-d5f6-4bfd-b285-9852959149e7.jpg

forza-horizon-3-screens-15-470x310@2x.jpg

mloFMGM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
When a guy like @Dr Guildo can't tell the difference between an actual skybox system and volumetric cloud but claiming to have technical knowledge because of what they read on wiki page?

You're equating volumetric clouds to an actual sky system. volumetric clouds IS NOT SKY. There's alot that goes into a sky system than simply volumetric cloud rendering.

When you name drop EA because they want to use a similar technique as Horizon. You do realize that VOLUMETRIC CLOUD RENDING IS NOT A SKY SYSTEM!

Again HDZ sky DOES NOT look realistic. Time of Day of HDZ are almost identical. Small variation in cloud shapes and animation means nothing.
Litterally i could post dozens of posts and if I didn't tell you it was from Forza you would think it was real life. You can't say the same about the sky in HDZ.

Forza Horizon 3 on the other hand have thousands of 12k pictures of 30 different 24 hour period, they then blend it together and create thousands of different sky vistas. They also have accurate cloud shadowing.

The picture below reminds you when you are on the freeway and you are driving into a storm up ahead and you can see the dark clouds. The road up ahead is dark but the clear sky where you are is bright.

3cFKwCH.png

9Git3KM.jpg

ZMt88rM.jpg

FH3-sky.png

CsQIgmhWAAEbxYT

CZ8ZesGh.jpg

mloFMGM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry but you think cloud system is the only system into Horizon... HZD art direction is not realistic. They have lighting system and sky system at work... It is the first time I heard sky in HZD is only clouds... Sorry what I see from your image are very flat clouds with nice lightning and no this not the best sky technicaly speaking with clouds artefact coming from the tech used...

Last edited:

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018

You do realize you just contradicted yourself right?

Which is it? Did i imply "Kratos didn't have SSS" or that "had very little SSS applied to his skin"?

like seriously make up your mind!

But if you actually go to what i said based on the info i had on hand.

"In cutscene SSS is barely visible for both characters..."
"the scattering is very very very minimal."

Hmm I wonder which picture in the presentation from Pixar's Renderman matches "barely visible" and "scattering is very very minimal."

Oh wait its the LEFT ONE.
Exactly like i said.

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, that is why I stopped responding him, until he quoted my post. I knew he was trolling, that's why I won't take him seriously anymore... Loss of time and energy.

GOW has the best skybox EVER - Proven wrong
"GOW is the best looking game of all time" - Proven wrong
"GOW has the best snow and best snow deformation" - Proved to be wrong
"GOW has the best volumetric lighting and fog that even PC games don't use" - Proved to be wrong.
"GOW has the best GI" proved to be wrong.
"HDZ doesn't have a skybox" Proved to be wrong.

Other things proved to be wrong but not contested.

GOW eye shader is subpar and mediocre,
GOW hair shader is subpar and mediocre,
GOW cloth shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW water shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW skin shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW procedural system doesn't match other critically acclaimed games procedural system.

People always result to the troll accusation when they can't defend their position.
GOW is nowhere close to being the best looking game of all time. Not even in the top 5 best looking game in this generation.
But don't mind me, make up something new, post a new screenshot and claim "BEST".
You've been doing it all thread, why stop now? so i can rebut with indisputable facts!

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017

In those pictures, am I the only one who thinks the skybox images look out of place with the 3D rendered cars/settings? While I think the Forza skybox images themselves look good, they don't fit the rest of the game.

HZD's skybox doesn't distract or bring attention to itself in this way. It fits with the world it is a part of. (my opinion)

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
GOW has the best skybox EVER - Proven wrong
"GOW is the best looking game of all time" - Proven wrong
"GOW has the best snow and best snow deformation" - Proved to be wrong
"GOW has the best volumetric lighting and fog that even PC games don't use" - Proved to be wrong.
"GOW has the best GI" proved to be wrong.
"HDZ doesn't have a skybox" Proved to be wrong.

Other things proved to be wrong but not contested.

GOW eye shader is subpar and mediocre,
GOW hair shader is subpar and mediocre,
GOW cloth shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW water shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW skin shader is subpar and mediocre
GOW procedural system doesn't match other critically acclaimed games procedural system.

People always result to the troll accusation when they can't defend their position.
GOW is nowhere close to being the best looking game of all time. Not even in the top 5 best looking game in this generation.
But don't mind me, make up something new, post a new screenshot and claim "BEST".
You've been doing it all thread, why stop now? so i can rebut with indisputable facts!

This is the reality of Forza Horizon Skybox with clouds looking flat and some artefact compared to HZD, Drive Club or Sea of Thieves technology...

This is not your nonsense which will change the reality...

lsvGYMO.gif

icecold1983

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
In those pictures, am I the only one who thinks the skybox images look out of place with the 3D rendered cars/settings? While I think the Forza skybox images themselves look good, they don't fit the rest of the game.

HZD's skybox doesn't distract or bring attention to itself in this way. It fits with the world it is a part of. (my opinion)
its a high ceiling with an animated texture. its always going to stand out in an otherwise 3d environment

nib95

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

3cFKwCH.png

9Git3KM.jpg

ZMt88rM.jpg

FH3-sky.png

CsQIgmhWAAEbxYT

CZ8ZesGh.jpg

mloFMGM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Many of the skies in these shots and in the game generally look great, but they still look mapped out above you somewhat unrealistically, and don't transition, move, react or look as realistic as the implementation in Horizon and Driveclub. As per HZD's clouds or skies not looking as realistic....well...

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-7.png

Clip_35.jpg

Clip_32.jpg

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-4.png

C41q88RVYAE1X0s.jpg-large.jpeg

db5a71c7f1d6f8d00ee20c7dbdcc9b61277e5550.jpg

Horizon%20Zero%20Dawntrade_20170302165353.png~original

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-8.png

1490541414-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170326093727.png

Last edited:

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
The skies in these shots and in the game generally look great, but they still look mapped out above you somewhat unrelaistically, and don't transition, move, react or look as realistic as the implementation in Horizon and Driveclub. As per HZD's clouds or skies not looking as realistic....well...

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-7.png

Clip_35.jpg

Clip_32.jpg

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-4.png

C41q88RVYAE1X0s.jpg-large.jpeg

db5a71c7f1d6f8d00ee20c7dbdcc9b61277e5550.jpg

Horizon%20Zero%20Dawntrade_20170302165353.png~original

1488295516-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170228154817.png

horizon-zero-dawn-siggraph-8.png

1490541414-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170326093727.png

Maybe in reality the clouds looks like a texture placate on the sky... LOL

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
You do realize you just contradicted yourself right?

Which is it? Did i imply "Kratos didn't have SSS" or that "had very little SSS applied to his skin"?

like seriously make up your mind!
Exactly like i said.
You are unbelievably dense. I am literally paraphrasing what you have said in this thread.

Exhibit 1.
In cutscene SSS is barely visible for both characters. In game its none existing.
That's why the skin look so rough.
The game has SSS in cutscene and gameplay. It is visible in varying levels based on lighting condition. In fact Kratos is one of the most consistent character when it comes to appearance from cutscene to different lighting conditions during gameplay.

Last edited:

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
This is the reality of Forza Horizon Skybox with clouds looking flat and some artefact compared to HZD, Drive Club or Sea of Thieves technology...

This is not your nonsense which will change the reality...

lsvGYMO.gif

Uhm its the shakiness of the drone.

smh its like you people are not even trying anymore.

If you can find me a skybox that looks as good as this. i want to see it. also notice the shaking of the building to the right. (if you want to complain about the movements)

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
You are unbelievably dense. I am literally paraphrasing what you have said in this thread.

Exhibit 1.

The game has SSS in cutscene and gameplay. It is visible in varying levels based on lighting condition. In fact Kratos is one of the most consistent character when it comes to appearance from cutscene to different lighting conditions during gameplay.

"But if you actually go to what i said based on the info i had on hand."

"And even before that i already saw SSS in cutscene, and because i didn't have the game i can only settle from what i see through walkthrough videos unless someone goes and collect more evidence and posts it for the discussion."

SMH seriously cut it out.

Oct 25, 2017

If you can find me a skybox that looks as good as this. i want to see it. also notice the shaking of the building to the right. (if you want to complain about the movements)

Another level...
Also with the better water tech too, with good SSR.
People complaining about time lapse transition, but in real gameplay you dont see that.

X Wi77iaM X

Banned
Nov 25, 2017

3cFKwCH.png

9Git3KM.jpg

ZMt88rM.jpg

FH3-sky.png

CsQIgmhWAAEbxYT

CZ8ZesGh.jpg

mloFMGM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

OMG oO

McFly

Nov 26, 2017

Nope, it is not the shakiness of the drone. You can see the textures swapping and morphing in and out.
NvBNCHD.gif

"But if you actually go to what i said based on the info i had on hand."

"And even before that i already saw SSS in cutscene, and because i didn't have the game i can only settle from what i see through walkthrough videos unless someone goes and collect more evidence and posts it for the discussion."

SMH seriously cut it out.
Don't make certain statements when you do not have all information available and certainly don't argue with people have have the game and have played the game. You made several statements, you were so convinced even when evidence was provided you refuse to back down, instead you post presentation slides to prove you are right when those slides do not support you, remember the whole PBR and wood material nonsense you brought up earlier?

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain

Sorry flat cloud again not realistic andvideo gamey but good approximation and they don't need more into an open world car game...

2928827-7290446267-14015.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.