TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Wanderer seems like the best exploration/overworld QoL improvement you can make for your account, but I don't have enough disposable pulls to stray away from the meta path

I can imagine Wanderer+Yelan+Furina+(another anemo) being the best exploration/overworld comp - fly, crazy taxi, walk on water etc

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Windtrace is back huh, people loved the first windtrace but it has been significantly less popular every time it's made a return, the last time around every round i played had at least one player going afk, plus it was really hard winning as the hunter, i wonder if they had found a good way of balancing it this time.

I am kinda done with windtrace so i was considering skipping it but i saw the rewards were unusually good for windtrace, a whole bunch of primos up for grabs, so i'll bite the bullet and play it but i can't promise i won't go afk just to get the rewards.
It's my very first one and I have been enjoying it a lot. Played it today on both my accounts. :D

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking of saving for an eventual C6R5 Skirk, in the hope that it'll take like 2 years for her to come out (assuming she'll be playable 😬). I buy the 2 main monthly packs (with occasional extra spending for pulls)... how long will it take me to reach safe numbers? 🤔 I reckon I need at least around 130K just to absolutely guarantee C6, let alone the weapon.

Still, I'm reasonably sure I will be getting best girl Furina very soon... and I don't know if I'll be able to resist Klee's mom who it seems will finally be showing up in Natlan. I'll need emotional support not to pull lol
Assuming you have the worst luck and lose every 50/50 and go to hard pity on the character and weapon banner every time, you'd need 1,260 (180 x 7) wishes to get a C6 character and 1,200 (240 x 5) to get an R5 weapon. However the real numbers would actually be lower as no one is that unlucky and it's so rare to have to go to 90 pity. Probably would want to keep 2,000 wishes or so just to be safe.

What have you heard about Alice releasing in Natlan? I think all I've seen is some very suspect "leaked" concept art which does not seem legitimate.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I could see Alice being revealed in Natlan, given that she (along with Klee and Layla) are prolly Dragon people.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They never once said elves exist in Teyvat.
Klee just a long lived race.

Then we get Neuvillette's ears.

Nahida also has them, but she's literally a plant.
Rukkhadevata, whoever that is, mighta based her own appearance with one of her friends, like Venti.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking of saving for an eventual C6R5 Skirk, in the hope that it'll take like 2 years for her to come out (assuming she'll be playable 😬). I buy the 2 main monthly packs (with occasional extra spending for pulls)... how long will it take me to reach safe numbers? 🤔 I reckon I need at least around 130K just to absolutely guarantee C6, let alone the weapon.

Still, I'm reasonably sure I will be getting best girl Furina very soon... and I don't know if I'll be able to resist Klee's mom who it seems will finally be showing up in Natlan. I'll need emotional support not to pull lol
C6 and R5 cost about the same, which is about 500-600 pulls on average (or between $1000-1200 dollars).

I've never gone above 600 pulls to C6 a unit, and the same is true with any of the R5 weapons I have.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Did all Fontaine teapot sets I needed today. It can't be overstated enough how much the new Quick Obtain interface + the manufacturing queue updates speed things up. I just needed to farm some wood and look for a Remarkable Chest I missed in underground Elynas region.

Since temperatures are back to civilized levels in my city, I'll make another trip to Remuria. Need my exploration fix.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man this week's minigame is not for me. I'm kinda left wondering if they even play tested it. It doesn't really seem there's any possible outcome other than the hunter winning

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
What have you heard about Alice releasing in Natlan? I think all I've seen is some very suspect "leaked" concept art which does not seem legitimate.

I assume I heard the exact same you did, on the leaks subreddit. I should really avoid the place tbh lol. The art itself didn't look particularly legit (pretty much grown up Klee vibes, which though not unexpected may not be what Hoyo will go for) to me either. From some comments I kind of got the perhaps wrong impression that the art wasn't the only thing indicating her appearance.

Perhaps we'll know more on the 24th :)

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Man this week's minigame is not for me. I'm kinda left wondering if they even play tested it. It doesn't really seem there's any possible outcome other than the hunter winning
The hunters are overpowered now, but I did have two back to back runs today where they did not lose. Just gotta split up and repair multiple machines at the same time, they cannot chase everyone down at once. And they often do not see me, I just hide near some other furniture and even with their skill they often do not trigger it close enough so I am then safe until they run away again.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've been doing so well saving for Natlan... been sitting at 60 pity all year, 30 pink wishes, 26k primos... but am I strong enough to resist the tempting comfort of Baizhu's C2? We shall see...

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I've been doing so well saving for Natlan... been sitting at 60 pity all year, 30 pink wishes, 26k primos... but am I strong enough to resist the tempting comfort of Baizhu's C2? We shall see...
Stay strong with me Orion! You can wait until Natlan and I need to wait until Alhaitham! We can do it!

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Won 2 Rebel rounds, lost 2 Rebel round, won 2 Hunter rounds, lost 0 Hunter rounds today.

I feel like it's actually balanced if you have a good team, but the "problem" is that rebels are extremely dependant on team-play whereas Hunter is all you. If you have a good team you can run circles around the Hunter. Unless I played against bad Hunters 😅
I expect as time goes on and more people get familiar with the new rules, it's gonna get harder for Hunters over time.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Stay strong with me Orion! You can wait until Natlan and I need to wait until Alhaitham! We can do it!
Yesss!
jensen-ackles.gif

Apr 24, 2024
Usually the 1st character of a region just doesn't do much for me, so waiting for the .1 characters or the Archon is the way to go. I'm all in on Clorinde anyway so even if she gets Dehya's I'll get her, hopefully her weapon, and then its saving until Natlan Archon.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Chucked one pull towards Wanderer and Baizhu banners each to see what would happen.
Got a surprise C3 Layla.
Was thinking of running her with Arle since on paper she synergizes with her really well: Cryo application for occassional melts, a C4 (that I don't yet have) boosting Normal/Charged attacks and the short 12s shield duration/cooldown doesn't bother Arle since she doesn't lose her pyro infusion when switching.
Tried Arle/Layla/Bennett/Kazuha in Abyss 12 and that worked quite well. Was even faster against the Lectors than my other team. Obviously hit a brickwall against the Inquisitor thanks to his Pyro shield, but hey.

Always wanted to use Layla somewhere but didn't really have a team for her, so this is quite nice :)
Did some more pulls to see if I could get that C4 but next up was Beidou so that told me to stop immediately, lol.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Chucked one pull towards Wanderer and Baizhu banners each to see what would happen.
Got a surprise C3 Layla.
Was thinking of running her with Arle since on paper she synergizes with her really well: Cryo application for occassional melts, a C4 (that I don't yet have) boosting Normal/Charged attacks and the short 12s shield duration/cooldown doesn't bother Arle since she doesn't lose her pyro infusion when switching.
Tried Arle/Layla/Bennett/Kazuha in Abyss 12 and that worked quite well. Was even faster against the Lectors than my other team. Obviously hit a brickwall against the Inquisitor thanks to his Pyro shield, but hey.

Always wanted to use Layla somewhere but didn't really have a team for her, so this is quite nice :)
Did some more pulls to see if I could get that C4 but next up was Beidou so that told me to stop immediately, lol.
Congrats on your Layla con! I love her character design, she is so pretty. I always wanted to level her but if I need a shield I usually use Zhongli. But it seems she does work quite well with Arle! :)

I could also see her working with my Klee, I should look into it.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I see a certain someone *coughs* Orion *coughs* has a certain type. Same color scheme, same face, same hair, same villainous villainy.

200w.gif

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I still need to level her Flower, Feather and Sands but this is her (or Clorinde) set so far...

DZfUPg1.png

I have a Primordial Jade Winged Spear but its almost unusable because I lack a lot of Crit Rate.

Meanwhile her son remains unbothered

1fP733N.png

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
LOL this Windtrace is kinda funny. I won all my 3 Rebel and 1 Hunter game so far. As rebels, if you can easily distract the hunter, easy win and well Hunter... seems easy too. I can see why people won't like this version though.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on your Layla con! I love her character design, she is so pretty. I always wanted to level her but if I need a shield I usually use Zhongli. But it seems she does work quite well with Arle! :)

I could also see her working with my Klee, I should look into it.
Yeah, I think using that same team with Zhongli would probably be better, but hey. As long as it works :)
It also frees up Zhongli for another team, but that's kind of a moot point for me right now as neither of my current strongest teams actually use him (replaced him with Chiori in my Navia team and Dehya in my Neuvillette team) 😅

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Yep, that's it. Finally finished with the Sea of Bygone Eras (and, in turn, the entirety of Fontaine). 100% exploration, Statues on lv10 with the souvenir hydroculi get.

Made the exact number of resonance stones I needed, but then I found the penultimate hydroculus I got wasn't the one being pointed in the map. So, I'll forever have a spare stone also lol.

Decided I'll just keep my spare Hydro sigils for when I need weapon mats from the shop.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Yep, that's it. Finally finished with the Sea of Bygone Eras (and, in turn, the entirety of Fontaine). 100% exploration, Statues on lv10 with the souvenir hydroculi get.

Made the exact number of resonance stones I needed, but then I found the penultimate hydroculus I got wasn't the one being pointed in the map. So, I'll forever have a spare stone also lol.

Decided I'll just keep my spare Hydro sigils for when I need weapon mats from the shop.

I had exactly one resonance stone and found them all naturally so I used my finally one even when the Oculi was right in front of me for that reason lol

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
I had exactly one resonance stone and found them all naturally so I used my finally one even when the Oculi was right in front of me for that reason lol
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do the same because I ended getting an oculus that was not the one being tracked lol.

I'm not that bothered by it, tbh. It's better than Sumeru, where I made a bunch of Dendroculus Resonance Stones in 3.6 and ended up finding tons of dendroculi naturally.

Because of that, I'll forever have four of them unused in my inventory. 🤡

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
They should let us destroy the resonance stone. I have 1 anemo and 2 hydro one sitting in my inventory that I no longer need.

If not, I'm going to make a point to have 2x resonance stones of all elements in my inventory.

go from horrible luck leveling a relic is HSR to this. so evens out
hydro.png

Congratulations!

To show you how rare this is, in all my 3 years of playing, I don't have a hydro goblet that is near 40 cv. Actually, I don't even have 1 that is over 30cv and I have 3 hydro characters that are top 1% in Akasha lmao.

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys, I could use some input please on my Nahida, just not sure which build is better and all information I find is conflicting. And in my own tests, the two builds were very similar in dmg.

I use Nahida mainly off-field,. important here is she is a core of my Cyno team so she needs 900-1000 EM to buff his EM even more.

My full EM build. With her passive, it should be 45% crit rate for her tri-karma and the full 250 EM for Cyno. Cyno gets 722 EM before his burst with this Nahida build. Critted tri-karma did 44k, but lower crit rate so did not happen as often.
Screenshot-2024-05-15-193949.png

Now the build that has me wondering. On-set crit circlet and a better goblet and better overall crit values. With dendro resonance, she hits 979 EM before burst. Cyno gets 742 EM before his burst with this Nahida build. Critted tri-karma did 40-41k.

Screenshot-2024-05-15-194005.png

Is there anything I am missing in her kit? The difference in EM buff for Cyno seems to be only 20 EM, which should be off-set by the higher crit rate of Nahida's tri-karma with the 2nd set. So I should go with the 2nd set?

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, I could use some input please on my Nahida, just not sure which build is better and all information I find is conflicting. And in my own tests, the two builds were very similar in dmg.

I use Nahida mainly off-field,. important here is she is a core of my Cyno team so she needs 900-1000 EM to buff his EM even more.

My full EM build. With her passive, it should be 45% crit rate for her tri-karma and the full 250 EM for Cyno. Cyno gets 722 EM before his burst with this Nahida build. Critted tri-karma did 44k, but lower crit rate so did not happen as often.
Screenshot-2024-05-15-193949.png

Now the build that has me wondering. On-set crit circlet and a better goblet and better overall crit values. With dendro resonance, she hits 979 EM before burst. Cyno gets 742 EM before his burst with this Nahida build. Critted tri-karma did 40-41k.

Screenshot-2024-05-15-194005.png

Is there anything I am missing in her kit? The difference in EM buff for Cyno seems to be only 20 EM, which should be off-set by the higher crit rate of Nahida's tri-karma with the 2nd set. So I should go with the 2nd set?

Do you get your burst back reliably with the 2nd set? Also, a question, what's the entire team composition like?

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think you need super high Energy Recharge, so better to go for that extra damage, I'd say.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Do you get your burst back reliably with the 2nd set? Also, a question, what's the entire team composition like?
Yeah, I do. I usually run Cyno/Furina/Nahida/Yaoyao. I would need to test if she gets her burst back for runs where I swap Yaoyao with Zhongli.

I should probably also test a normal hyperbloom team where Nahida is the single dendro, never had ER issues with the 140 ER on her full EM set.
If this was an easy answer I would not have asked haha.

I just spent two hours testing both sets but I could not find a real preference. Most players seem to build her in a hybrid build and some even put her on a dendro goblet, but I want her to have enough EM for all my different teams so I do not need to shuffle artifacts around.

I don't think you need super high Energy Recharge, so better to go for that extra damage, I'd say.
I am leaning towards the 2nd set right now too, I could always go back to my full EM set if I notice Nahida has ER issues in a certain team.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I do. I usually run Cyno/Furina/Nahida/Yaoyao. I would need to test if she gets her burst back for runs where I swap Yaoyao with Zhongli.

I should probably also test a normal hyperbloom team where Nahida is the single dendro, never had ER issues with the 140 ER on her full EM set.
If this was an easy answer I would not have asked haha.

I just spent two hours testing both sets but I could not find a real preference. Most players seem to build her in a hybrid build and some even put her on a dendro goblet, but I want her to have enough EM for all my different teams so I do not need to shuffle artifacts around.

I am leaning towards the 2nd set right now too, I could always go back to my full EM set if I notice Nahida has ER issues in a certain team.

I see. If ER isn't the issue, then I'll go with the second set. I have mostly used my Nahida on field and have her as hybrid build EM / EM / CD. She doesn't lost out on field to other builds and the differences as off field is rather insignificant.

Sidenote, this team has Furina and because she possess both Pneuma and Ousia, you can use her normal attack to say break the ice shield from Coppelia. Her default alignment is Ousia which is what's needed.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I see. If ER isn't the issue, then I'll go with the second set. I have mostly used my Nahida on field and have her as hybrid build EM / EM / CD. She doesn't lost out on field to other builds and the differences as off field is rather insignificant.

Sidenote, this team has Furina and because she possess both Pneuma and Ousia, you can use her normal attack to say break the ice shield from Coppelia. Her default alignment is Ousia which is what's needed.
Ok, thanks for your advice Tsuyu. I will try the 2nd set the next few days and see how I like it. :)

And I found out that tip against ice shield Coppelius by accident lol, but it makes taking him down with any team with Furina so much easier. Am a bit nervous about Abyss reset since 12-2 was giving me such issues, but my Gaming and Klee have both been improved so I hope I manage to 3 star it once it resets again. :)

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, thanks for your advice Tsuyu. I will try the 2nd set the next few days and see how I like it. :)

And I found out that tip against ice shield Coppelius by accident lol, but it makes taking him down with any team with Furina so much easier. Am a bit nervous about Abyss reset since 12-2 was giving me such issues, but my Gaming and Klee have both been improved so I hope I manage to 3 star it once it resets again. :)

Good luck! You can also equip that Fontaine Sword from World Quest that can switch Alignment on Sword Users too if needed.

I think you'll 3 star again easily and at least for now the next Abyss Blessing isn't restrictive to have us needing to play Pyro units to take advantage of it.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Good luck! You can also equip that Fontaine Sword from World Quest that can switch Alignment on Sword Users too if needed.

I think you'll 3 star again easily and at least for now the next Abyss Blessing isn't restrictive to have us needing to play Pyro units to take advantage of it.
Thank you! We'll see tomorrow how it goes! :D

I also did some more testing with Nahida's builds, as I was nervous the 2nd set would not give Cyno enough EM since his kit and signature weapon scale off of EM. It seems I had forgotten the EM buff from Nahida's signature weapon though.

I did multiple Masanori fights with Nahida in the different sets and then screenshotted Cyno's stats during his burst, with 3 stacks of his signature weapon up. With both Nahida builds, Cyno always ends up at 2100 attack and 842 EM.

So this means, that for both Cyno and Alhaitham, the 2nd Nahida build with CRIT/EM/EM works just as well as the full EM one, with the added benefit of more crit rate for tri-karma damage.

The only caveat is, this only applies to double dendro teams for Cyno. If I want to use Zhongli due to Abyss restrictions, then the full EM set would be better for Nahida as Cyno would otherwise lose 30 EM.
But I do not often use this team, I just need to remember to switch her artifacts around if I am not using double dendro for Cyno.

That all took multiple hours but I am now super happy, my Nahida was top 72% yesterday and today she is top 36%. I looked at the top 1% builds though and they are even more insane and dedicated than Raiden mains lol, not gonna reach that. xD

Last edited: