• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Yeah, that would work. Just use a small amount of oil on the pad. so it suspends. The trade off is that you are going to be cranking that temp high to properly vaporize the oil. My preference with high temp stuff is to put it through a water pipe.
I got the bundle with the glass mouthpiece and mini bubbler so I'll use that. Even without the oil I was planning on trying max temp through water anyways.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
So far I've only been using the standard mouthpiece with the Fury 2 but it's so much better than combustion. Looking forward to trying the glass/bubbler mouthpieces soon.

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how good/bad is the smell containment from the vapes you guys are using? i miss vaping flower but my arizer extreme q def leaves a kinda strong, stagnant weed stank which has led to it being unplugged for a while :(

Oct 26, 2017
how good/bad is the smell containment from the vapes you guys are using? i miss vaping flower but my arizer extreme q def leaves a kinda strong, stagnant weed stank which has led to it being unplugged for a while :(
I've been using the Arizer Go which has glass stems/mouthpieces. There's a faint smell as you're smoking/using. It goes away fairly quickly after you stop.

Dec 24, 2017

It depends on the flower you are using too. If you are using a super danky kush, it'll smell more than say Super Silver Haze, which is citrus/wood smell. Also the temp. Every once in a while, set your Arizer Extreme Q to the highest temp and let it burn off any leftover oils. Also helps to swab with a q-tip soaked in isopropyl as well. But, I'm also weird with my stuff, I OCD clean my vapes once a week or so.

When was the last time you gave your cyclone bowl for your Arizer a good clean? That's been usually the source of any residual smell for mine. I give them a soak in Purple Stuff overnight, then swab it out, then do an isoproyl bath and air dry it. Kills all of the smell.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
I've only used my Fury 2 a few times but so far the smell seems to be minimal as long as I empty out the AVB right away and use the silicone cover.

Deleted member 4922

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It depends on the flower you are using too. If you are using a super danky kush, it'll smell more than say Super Silver Haze, which is citrus/wood smell. Also the temp. Every once in a while, set your Arizer Extreme Q to the highest temp and let it burn off any leftover oils. Also helps to swab with a q-tip soaked in isopropyl as well. But, I'm also weird with my stuff, I OCD clean my vapes once a week or so.

When was the last time you gave your cyclone bowl for your Arizer a good clean? That's been usually the source of any residual smell for mine. I give them a soak in Purple Stuff overnight, then swab it out, then do an isoproyl bath and air dry it. Kills all of the smell.

thanks for the arizer tips, i already follow most of them - i keep multiple cyclone bowls (even though i don't pack bowls in the cyclone, i pack em in the elbow of the whip; no stirring and hits are way more efficient) and whips and soak the ones that aren't being used in alcohol. i think it's just the nature of it being a desktop vape, it's slowly just cooking bud all day.. even when i'm not hitting it. i'm also pretty bad about loving super loud strains like dogwalker and all forms and variants of gorilla glue, lol. i actually had a neighbor complain despite being in a legal state + using a vaporizer. i normally start at 170-180c to taste the strain and 220c to finish/feel it. i've been using carts and an e-nail since the neighbor incident but dabs can still be stanky too.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2017
thanks for the arizer tips, i already follow most of them - i keep multiple cyclone bowls (even though i don't pack bowls in the cyclone, i pack em in the elbow of the whip; no stirring and hits are way more efficient) and whips and soak the ones that aren't being used in alcohol. i think it's just the nature of it being a desktop vape, it's slowly just cooking bud all day.. even when i'm not hitting it. i'm also pretty bad about loving super loud strains like dogwalker and all forms and variants of gorilla glue, lol. i actually had a neighbor complain despite being in a legal state + using a vaporizer. i normally start at 170-180c to taste the strain and 220c to finish/feel it. i've been using carts and an e-nail since the neighbor incident but dabs can still be stanky too.

I switched to the DDave mod. Maybe because I'm use less flower now, it doesn't smell as bad for me.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Many places.

I like puffitup.com personally. However you can do some good comparison shopping on Walmart.com. That place is a little unregulated because of their desire to compete with Amazon, so i've Seen $180 dollar vapes go for $100.
My bad, I meant the pods/cartridges. I found a few websites easily but how legit is it to order from them?

Dec 24, 2017
I never buy random carts/pods. It took a while for me to even buy them from my regular connect. Problem is, you never know if people are selling you legit items or if they are black market, so there isn't any sort of QC or adherence to refs in how the oil is cut, etc.

spirit_bear

Oct 3, 2018
I never buy random carts/pods. It took a while for me to even buy them from my regular connect. Problem is, you never know if people are selling you legit items or if they are black market, so there isn't any sort of QC or adherence to refs in how the oil is cut, etc.

Usually you can see on the label where the cart is from. Doesn't seem worth it for a counterfeiter to go to all that trouble. For what it's worth I haven't seen one fake yet.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Source Orb 3 is kicking out..

Yocan Plus

Or

Molecule or Saironara atomizers + battery mod.

Hmm prob bat mod and atomizers will be cost efficient

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Source Orb 3 is kicking out..

Yocan Plus

Or

Molecule or Saironara atomizers + battery mod.

Hmm prob bat mod and atomizers will be cost efficient

I feel like I'm a pretty smart guy. But i cannot figure out battery mods and atomizers and all that stuff. I can't even tie down which parts you need and what does what.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I've been growing for a while, and now that I live out on the west coast, I have access to some killer genetics. (edit: I have a YouTube channel, but not sure if it's cool to post your own channel's vids here?)

Wish it wasn't so stupid expensive to get a license, I'd start growing commercially.
post it up dawg

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a glass mouthpiece for my cfx and it's pretty nice. My plastic one kept getting clogged and was hard to clean because of how thin the opening was. This should be easier.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I got a glass mouthpiece for my cfx and it's pretty nice. My plastic one kept getting clogged and was hard to clean because of how thin the opening was. This should be easier.

there's a couple mods out there for the screen on the mouthpiece to make it a better draw. you hear about that?
CFX is a fucking beast. it's perfect for me...minus the BRIGHT screen and wonky battery meter (actual battery life is perfect just the reading)

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's a couple mods out there for the screen on the mouthpiece to make it a better draw. you hear about that?
CFX is a fucking beast. it's perfect for me...minus the BRIGHT screen and wonky battery meter (actual battery life is perfect just the reading)

I currently use the buckets from some other vaporizer, elb i think.

They are super useful for prepping and clean up. I love those things.

Had my CFX for a little more than a year now i think. Used to have a flowermate. Big upgrade for not much more money.

Oct 26, 2017
Boundless. Better battery life and vapour. Fury 2 is good if you need to be discrete and don't mind charging the unit half way through the day.

Dec 24, 2017
I talk up the Boundless CFX to everyone I know who wants to start vaping. Reasonable entry price, great battery life, accessory availability and it's like a Toyota Corolla, it'll get you and a couple friends where you need to go reliably.

My one issue is the battery level display is never quite right.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
can anyone recommend me a 510 battery online that's less than 25 bucks? i have no idea wtf i'm looking for. i thought they'd have them on amazon.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips regarding CFX? I've been seeing a lot of comments regarding draw and want to know what to do about that when mine arrives.

Dec 24, 2017
Any tips regarding CFX? I've been seeing a lot of comments regarding draw and want to know what to do about that when mine arrives.

Hmm. Let it run through 2 cycles, with the top off, at top temp to burn off manufacturing oils. Remember that the top rotate's off? A common mistake is to pry the top off, but all that is, is part of the mouthpiece. Disassemble the entire top part for cleaning. Get a water pipe adapter from puffitup.com.

Last edited:

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

honestly I love the draw resistance. most vapes i find too 'open'

this draw is nice and tight and even with a packed (and I pack that shit in like .6g+) it WON'T clog or not allow you to draw.

Boundless CFX is perfect (minus the bright screen but just buy a screen dimmer sticker for LCDs)

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
I got a PAX 3 that I haven't used, since I don't really use. I just liked the tech gadget novelty of it.

I want to try the oil thing one day, but I don't know where to buy it. Though I live in the Bay Area, so there's bound to be lots of places.

Nyx

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
The CFX is great and it's the one I take with me when I go outside, but I finally got a replacement Arizer Solo II today and I really do prefer the taste of that. Maybe it's the glass instead of plastic?

edit: lol there's a post right there about a glass mouthpiece for the CFX, I need that as well.

Dec 24, 2017
The CFX is great and it's the one I take with me when I go outside, but I finally got a replacement Arizer Solo II today and I really do prefer the taste of that. Maybe it's the glass instead of plastic?

edit: lol there's a post right there about a glass mouthpiece for the CFX, I need that as well.

There are 2 different types of glass mouthpieces. Once looks just like the CFX mouthpiece, and another will work with the Storz and Bickel Mighty/Crafty vapes. I have both, the one that looks like the CFX mouthpiece is nicer, tbh. But the others are like 3 for $10, and work just as well. Both easy to clean.

Oct 27, 2017
Jumped onto the vape pen train with a 510 battery and a .05g Pure Xtract cartridge. Still getting a hang of this "press 5 times" button but I can see myself getting high a lot more often now.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Got a tin of cannadips on a BOGO sale. 15 minutes and already feeling pretty damn good. Anyone else tried these?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I talk up the Boundless CFX to everyone I know who wants to start vaping. Reasonable entry price, great battery life, accessory availability and it's like a Toyota Corolla, it'll get you and a couple friends where you need to go reliably.

My one issue is the battery level display is never quite right.
does it work with hash?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a tin of cannadips on a BOGO sale. 15 minutes and already feeling pretty damn good. Anyone else tried these?
Just looked this up and goddamn I'm so jealous of the innovative products available in places where its legal/medicinalised. I have no idea on MG dosage, though, I just roll that shit and smoke it (but I only smoke weak thai weed/hash and vape CBD due to just enjoying a light high feeling, nothing intense). But I'm really interested in microdosing (gives a nice light feeling) and the Cannadips website says each pouch is 10mg and they call it a microdose. is that true?