Giant Bomb |OT 13| I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Shloot

Oct 25, 2017
They talked about a PAX right after Dan joined GB where he and some others had wanted to play whatever N64 wrestling game they play for the Rumble but it was Alex's N64 and it was in his hotel room. Alex was out and wasn't responding to his texts so he went down to the front desk of the hotel and acted like he'd just accidentally locked himself out of the room while going to get ice and when they asked him his name he said Alex Navarro. Went in to Alex's room and took the N64.
OH RIGHT

good lord

They talked about a PAX right after Dan joined GB where he and some others had wanted to play whatever N64 wrestling game they play for the Rumble but it was Alex's N64 and it was in his hotel room. Alex was out and wasn't responding to his texts so he went down to the front desk of the hotel and acted like he'd just accidentally locked himself out of the room while going to get ice and when they asked him his name he said Alex Navarro. Went in to Alex's room and took the N64.
Yup, thats a Dan Story.

He can’t keep getting away with this!

Oct 25, 2017
So sekiro overall I'd say is actually easier in the general area, but goddamn it has some spikes that just likes to fuck you over. Like just generally exploring the world is actually super forgiving, you kinda can just mash through most encounters, like the part brad is at I kinda just mashed through lol. But it has some crazy spikes where you really need to use all of your tools, including stealth.

I love the combat though, it is so reminiscent of god hand in so many ways. Basically standing your ground and reading tells, and then counterattacking.

Oct 28, 2017
they need to do a VRodeo soon, it's been awhile I wanna see jeff shoot himself in the head in VR again.
I nominate Pavlov VR

It's basically CS:GO in, and of, VR. Back when I caught some gameplay of it, the tracking of the player was impressively accurate and guns operated in a sensible way (given how clumsy guns have been in other VR titles). Then again because of that the game also looked... You know awfully close to simulate real combat and stuff, to an extent.

Oct 25, 2017
They should totally do Film & 40s of the two Bad Boys movies.

Also I don't agree with Alex... Bad Boys 2 is really fucking great as a dumb action movie... It's like 30 min too long (like most Bay movies) but still super enjoyable and a crazy ride all the way through.

Edit: HOLY SHIT Rufus McEnroe.... I'm dying