• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Giant Bomb |OT 16| All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Dan pulled off the "can't trade with the winner if I am the winner" last episode then put his foot down for Vinny having to trade as the loser. This is amazing karma.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, there was a new FF7R trailer. That's why that discussion happened.

I know it's a trailer and it's quickly edited, but I don't the tone is in the right place. What are the chances that the sector crash in Midgar is the end of the game and that was basically the last cutscene?

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Funny listening to Jeff complain about the empty open world in Gears 5. Some of my favorite open worlds are empty. I probably prefer them to any Ubisoft open world.

Also I'm not watching this episode of DK but man that series gives me flashbacks to Beast in the East where no one could remember anything week to week. But here it's minute to minute.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
United States
remember last murder island when Brad casually jumped into the sea but Ben got his and Jeff’s banners and was doing well but then swung himself into the sea too? that was good

when is murder island

Ashby

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Ben is good in Get on My Level! too. So he is good on Aftermath and Get on My Level!

dtraposo

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't watch it live, was there unironically a "Maybe this is it for this feature" vibe to today's BMB

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me thinks that they should lessen down on the game show bullshit and focus more on playing the game

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't watch it live, was there unironically a "Maybe this is it for this feature" vibe to today's BMB
I am halfway through the video now and it's falling apart at the seams on every level. So this series is either gonna flame out soon or become the biggest beautiful trainwreck.

Part of me thinks that they should lessen down on the game show bullshit and focus more on playing the game
It's Donkey Kong 64 tho

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
damn i need to finish control this weekend

getting into a serious relationship sure does a number on your video game time huh

Karspankey

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the email saying my Switch lite pre order is now coming on release day, awwww yeah

Anyone else getting one? What color? I really like the look of the yellow one but I'm getting grey because you don't always want the bright colorful thing